The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jordan Ayew

+25
De Kuip
4BetLite
KMitch
gaffer85
avfc forever
Leafs1201
FoxyAV
ViewFromT2
jeffvilla
omariqy
UnclePanda
Dions_Bald_Head
avfc85
JapaneseVillan
Fpuppys
The Great white walnut
CoE82
Dgrizzle7
Trotters
achilles
The Utterer
Saunders82
EviliZe
ember
villabromsgrove
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jordan Ayew - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Ayew

Post by FoxyAV Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:17 pm

KMitch wrote:
Leafs1201 wrote:Surely his terrace chant can be part of Holtenders in the sky, Yippee Ayew....

I'm hoping "Hey Jude" catches on, but we seem to be some of the least creative fans in the league, when it comes to player songs...

How about

Hey Judas,
You've let us down,
You've got your cash so get fucked,
Remember, starting every game as captain,
Now go get fucked, you fucking Judas.

Very Happy
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Jordan Ayew - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Think someone already suggested..... Boom! Boom! Boom! - everybody say Ayew ... Ayew!
big ming

Jordan Ayew - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc forever Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm glad we've signed him now welcome to Villa Park Jordan.
avfc forever
avfc forever

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:20 pm

We got ayew Jordan
gaffer85
gaffer85

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:45 pm

4BetLite
4BetLite

Jordan Ayew - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:58 pm

I don't see the correlation personally.
VTID85

Jordan Ayew - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Ugh... That's some John Terry shit right there... I had a drunken make out session with my buddy's wife once and I still feel guilty about it today. I couldn't imagine banging her for 4 years behind his back.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:02 pm

KMitch wrote:Ugh... That's some John Terry shit right there...  I had a drunken make out session with my buddy's wife once and I still feel guilty about it today. I couldn't imagine banging her for 4 years behind his back.

You've gone up 2 points in my estimation, bravo!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Jordan Ayew - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:30 pm

KMitch wrote:Ugh... That's some John Terry shit right there...  I had a drunken make out session with my buddy's wife once and I still feel guilty about it today. I couldn't imagine banging her for 4 years behind his back.

Mitch - do you have any pictures of your buddy's wife - just wondering if I could imagine banging her for 4 years is all............................. Jordan Ayew - Page 3 3769219917
De Kuip
De Kuip

Jordan Ayew - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm

No wonder he wanted out of France.

I think this guy, of all the signings has disappointed the most so far. I cannot believe that he was badly scouted. He must have been showing some good skills to attract his transfer fee. I suspect he just has not hit the ground running and will take some time to adapt to a new culture and the pace of Premier League football.

Some players take to it like a duck to water (Adama) others may take ages to show what they can do. Some never come up to scratch. I hope he is in the second group and we will eventually see what the fuss is all about!
big ming

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:43 pm

big ming wrote:I suspect he just has not hit the ground running and will take some time to adapt to a new culture and the pace of Premier League football.

I think it is 100% this, I think he is a player with cracking potential that has likely been scouted very well but taken out of his comfort zone has a lot to learn and quickly. He might never make it, or he might just take a bit more time. The ball is firmly with Tim to work out the right balance of giving him an opportunity to get his game together in the EPL and not wasting someone else's opportunity who could step up in his place if they're ready to do so.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:57 pm

I agree with that. I think Ayew and Traore is two of the rawest players I've ever seen potential wise. Ayew needs to figure out his role and position, and hopefully develop some confidence.

I think this goes for a lot of our players now. We need to buy whatever signings we haven't completed yet (hopefully this is Tom Heaton and a top class striker), and then we need to set this team in stone. It's hard to develop a good relation to your teammates when you dont know who or where you are next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I agree with that. I think Ayew and Traore is two of the rawest players I've ever seen potential wise. Ayew needs to figure out his role and position, and hopefully develop some confidence.

I think this goes for a lot of our players now. We need to buy whatever signings we haven't completed yet (hopefully this is Tom Heaton and a top class striker), and then we need to set this team in stone. It's hard to develop a good relation to your teammates when you dont know who or where you are next week.

Agreed. I still maintain that we're more attractive to watch already - there is a long way to go sure but we're three games into the league with a heck of a lot of changes having been made so a lot of things to be worked out. This summer hasn't been about buying an off-the-shelf top 4 team, it's been about making positive changes to improve the team and work our way upwards. So we've not bought Austin or other players that seem ludicrously sensible choices but we have acquired some cracking talent into the team that with the right coaching could hopefully see us clear of another dogfight.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic about it, but fuck it - up the Villa!
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:20 pm

3 games into the season and I think we've played well in all 3 and been unlucky in 1 and made a stupid mistake in the other. When you consider how long these players have been together surely they can only improve as a squad? 

This goes for Ayew too. Petrov didn't pull up any trees when he first signed either. He could possibly go down as a flop, but equally he could find his feet and the goal
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:29 pm

I hate to be a pedantic twat, but Petrov's first match against West Ham was fucking incredible. Best i've seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I hate to be a pedantic twat, but Petrov's first match against West Ham was fucking incredible. Best i've seen

What about the rest of the season? He was massively hit and miss that first season for us. And he was older and more experienced than Ayew at that time
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Ayew will also need to work on partnerships. I don't think his introduction to the show that is the Premier League has been helped by playing alongside Gabby in the form that he has been in.
Remember Gabby is a long serving, record goal scorer, club captain. He will have been deferential to him and mystified how he got to such lofty heights.
Gabby quite often followed Ayew in to the same space and it was beginning to show in Ayew's body language.
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:36 pm

South London Villan wrote:Ayew will also need to work on partnerships. I don't think his introduction to the show that is the Premier League has been helped by playing alongside Gabby in the form that he has been in.
Remember Gabby is a long serving, record goal scorer, club captain. He will have been deferential to him and mystified how he got to such lofty heights.
Gabby quite often followed Ayew in to the same space and it was beginning to show in Ayew's body language.

Partnered with someone who has a bit more brain capacity and not just "me run, me stand still, me run again, me like my 'tache".
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 am

Still think it's the signing this summer I find the most interesting. He has massive potential IMO. Incredibly raw, but he can get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3