The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
LukeWilliamsOBE
Saunders82
Thabucks
ejs1111
B62 Villa
mark_draper
AntJac
Thinman
Mikethevillan
Jimmycarr
banneruk
Saunders
TED
Synopsis
hawk190601
The Utterer
deadbuzzardalive
GodzoneVilla
Olofsbeard
andrew24561
Sky
AVFClee
Cha Ching
South London Villan
lukevilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Chrissylee1111
tbarrules
ViewFromT2
DaveAV1
DelboyVilla
avfc85
VTID85
VillaBill
Wookster
HarryAVFC
gdale1
Dazzle
LVBrit
smetro
Leafs1201
AstonThriller
gdav
villabromsgrove
Dgrizzle7
Villa jimmy
ember
Trotters
Suits
NARLA24
Villa_Dan
GadgetMan
jvilla
UrmstonVilla
mefromhere
dsmiggy
kimbo
Mazrim
viva_la_amo
Poseidon
64 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 13, 2015 11:21 am

NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 11:24 am

Cheers matey. That takes it to three interested parties (that's what ive heard. As in 3 in DD stage) you heard anything you're willing to share?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 13, 2015 11:37 am

GadgetMan wrote:

Cheers matey. That takes it to three interested parties (that's what ive heard. As in 3 in DD stage) you heard anything you're willing to share?
I find it quite strange that there has been no mention of a Saudi link at the moment. Just a little bird singing, that's all.
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

It's like being the last man on earth and having to choose from Rachel Riley, Kate Upton or Kelly Brook. Or some as yet unrevealed Saudi equivalent lady.
jvilla
jvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 am

Nice pic GM, but I still prefer Cupcake. Oh and Magana has the best arse in MMA...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 13, 2015 11:52 am

The media are throwing a lot of disinformation around at the moment. Adams and the connected consortium are interested, apparently in a large number of clubs, not just ours.As for the Chinese interest, well, not so sure about that to be honest. Should we win on Saturday and retain our Prem status then we should get ready for a shitstorm of takeover rumours to be in the media by Sunday.
The fact that this Consortium has made it public, well, the media have made it public, completely rules them out as far as i am concerned. Not the way that Lerner does business at all. I would expect some far more suitable candidates to be talking behind the scenes nice and quietly and whatever rumours that have been thrown into the media circle to soon vanish. Lerner will not sell to a consortium for the simple reason that it would not be good for the future of Villa.
So we all need to take a deep breath and get ready for the upcoming shitstorm caused by misinformed media cocks trying to fill column inches with half baked bullshit journalism. One journalist has his eye on the proper goings on. I will leave you to guess which one.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm

If Paul Smith manages to buy us then we will do a Leeds. It will be utterly disastrous and I really hope Randy doesn't sell to him.
Suits

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Nice pic GM, but I still prefer Cupcake. Oh and Magana has the best arse in MMA...

Cheers Dan, I do like Meisha Tate, both as a fighter and to look at, not as keen on Magana, although there is one pic where she's holding a pistol where I see what you're saying AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 1662365926 haha!! Ronda all the way for me. The girl is bad ass!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 12:21 pm

NARLA24 wrote:The media are throwing a lot of disinformation around at the moment. Adams and the connected consortium are interested, apparently in a large number of clubs, not just ours.As for the Chinese interest, well, not so sure about that to be honest. Should we win on Saturday and retain our Prem status then we should get ready for a shitstorm of takeover rumours to be in the media by Sunday.
The fact that this Consortium has made it public, well, the media have made it public, completely rules them out as far as i am concerned. Not the way that Lerner does business at all. I would expect some far more suitable candidates to be talking behind the scenes nice and quietly and whatever rumours that have been thrown into the media circle to soon vanish. Lerner will not sell to a consortium for the simple reason that it would not be good for the future of Villa.
So we all need to take a deep breath and get ready for the upcoming shitstorm caused by misinformed media cocks trying to fill column inches with half baked bullshit journalism. One journalist has his eye on the proper goings on. I will leave you to guess which one.

Cheers mate AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3769219917 you mean Nursey then? Hahaha!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 13, 2015 12:35 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:The media are throwing a lot of disinformation around at the moment. Adams and the connected consortium are interested, apparently in a large number of clubs, not just ours.As for the Chinese interest, well, not so sure about that to be honest. Should we win on Saturday and retain our Prem status then we should get ready for a shitstorm of takeover rumours to be in the media by Sunday.

Cheers mate AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3769219917 you mean Nursey then? Hahaha!!
Nearly Scarf Waving
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed May 13, 2015 12:47 pm

C'mon spill it! Which journo is best placed at the mo, in your humble opinion?
jvilla
jvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed May 13, 2015 12:54 pm

John Percy all day long. He thinks a 3 groups are at Due Dilligence stage. Howard Hodgson says TF and Robin Russell disagree?! There's two types of DD formal and informal. So I guess it could depend on the definition or could all be BS.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 1:06 pm

when jack grealish was asked if we were about to be taken over he replied" wait and see, you wont be dissapointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed May 13, 2015 1:07 pm

jimbop wrote:when jack grealish was asked if we were about to be taken over he replied" wait and see, you wont be dissapointed.

For real? On Twitter?
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 1:15 pm

jvilla wrote:
jimbop wrote:when jack grealish was asked if we were about to be taken over he replied" wait and see, you wont be dissapointed.

For real? On Twitter?

not twitter mate, facebook, ive said on here before he is good friends with my 19 year old niece, i have been pecking her head for ages to ask him about it and hes never really answered or has said he dont know nowt. last night, after he waded through all his disgusting abuse for turning down the chance to play in irelands next game (might i add he said he didnt want to play as he hasnt made his mind up yet, he didnt say he doesnt want to play for ireland, but theyve just focked themselves up me thinks by the vile racist abuse he received) he responded to my niece to say hi,so she asked him are villa sold, he said" wait and see, you wont be dissapointed".

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 13, 2015 1:31 pm

So he told your niece to "wait and see, you won't be disappointed". Lucky her, but what about some takeover news? Wink
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Trotters wrote:So he told your niece to "wait and see, you won't be disappointed". Lucky her, but what about some takeover news? Wink

lol! lol! now now trotters, i had this abuse when i mentioned her on here before! knew it was coming again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Saying he's "good friends" with her is down playing it I think - he sends her a text fancying a little dirty talk and gets Jimbop on the other end!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:Nice pic GM, but I still prefer Cupcake. Oh and Magana has the best arse in MMA...

Cheers Dan, I do like Meisha Tate, both as a fighter and to look at, not as keen on Magana, although there is one pic where she's holding a pistol where I see what you're saying AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 1662365926 haha!! Ronda all the way for me. The girl is bad ass!!

Not the gun pic mate, check twitter. You won't be disappointed.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Saying he's "good friends" with her is down playing it I think - he sends her a text fancying a little dirty talk and gets Jimbop on the other end!

as long as he keeps playing like he is he can continue with the dirty talk!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed May 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Trotters wrote:So he told your niece to "wait and see, you won't be disappointed". Lucky her, but what about some takeover news? Wink
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 498107619
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

i think anyways to most now it is obvious sumet will happen, think thats why jacko said what he said aswell. So if it does happen, and it is to be beleived that all was more or less sorted last March, then this site was bang on the money was it not?

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed May 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Cheers jimbo - brill info. Lovely jubbly. Let's hope you can get yer niece married off to Jack and we can tap you for more info in the future.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Wed May 13, 2015 2:13 pm

NARLA24 wrote: The fact that this Consortium has made it public, well, the media have made it public, completely rules them out as far as i am concerned. Not the way that Lerner does business at all. I would expect some far more suitable candidates to be talking behind the scenes nice and quietly and whatever rumours that have been thrown into the media circle to soon vanish. Lerner will not sell to a consortium for the simple reason that it would not be good for the future of Villa.

I think a lot of people have overlooked these two points, I know I pretty well had. It's absolutely not the Lerner and Villa way to conduct business in the media and public gaze. We've probably all been vexed by this at times, as it means we don't get to hear all kinds of things we want info on. However, in this instance, it's a good thing.

If this info has come from Villa, it's because this consortium (or consortia) have started pitching and Villa are using them as stalking horses to get other parties to pull their fingers out.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa jimmy Wed May 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Does anybody know a good website/contact I can buy a final ticket I know it will be expensive but just want to know it will be delivered! My dad gave his season ticket up at the start of the season as money and health stopped him going every week!
Villa jimmy

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next