The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Are You Ready?

+44
Mr_Spadge
ejs1111
AstonThriller
logout
FoxyAV
avfc85
gdav
VTID85
UnclePanda
Mazrim
Morpheus
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
South London Villan
Army villain
achilles
Synopsis
GadgetMan
ViewFromT2
De Kuip
Rattler
lukevilla
Leafs1201
Dions_Bald_Head
jeffvilla
Gracon73
jvilla
Sky
Dazzle
GodzoneVilla
VillaBill
Trotters
Saunders82
DaveAV1
The Utterer
AVFClee
thegaffer6
Green Villan
Dek of Villa
NARLA24
Jo64
kimbo
villabromsgrove
Villa_Dan
Thinman
48 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Are You Ready? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are You Ready?

Post by Thinman Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 am

jimbop wrote:
Thinman wrote:This season seems to be all about preparing yourself for some new catastrophe about to occur - the latest being the debacle against Stoke. Is it just me or does anyone else have a real bad feeling about the two WBA games? The way our players appear to have given up makes me feel that we will lose both those games which will signify the end of our season - out of the cup and probably out of the PL to the great delight of our rivals who will have played their part. Can it get any worse than that?

completey understand your concerns thinman and am shatting it myself but i just keep thinking there are a lot of points left to play for and if beast starts firing we will start winning.

You're quite right of course. I can't help but wallow in the Domesday scenario rather than let it catch me unawares.

If it's any comfort to anyone, I've been convinced at this time of the season for the past 4 years that we are going to be relegated and I've been wrong every time.
Thinman
Thinman

Are You Ready? - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 am

Thinman wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Thinman wrote:This season seems to be all about preparing yourself for some new catastrophe about to occur - the latest being the debacle against Stoke. Is it just me or does anyone else have a real bad feeling about the two WBA games? The way our players appear to have given up makes me feel that we will lose both those games which will signify the end of our season - out of the cup and probably out of the PL to the great delight of our rivals who will have played their part. Can it get any worse than that?

completey understand your concerns thinman and am shatting it myself but i just keep thinking there are a lot of points left to play for and if beast starts firing we will start winning.

You're quite right of course. I can't help but wallow in the Domesday scenario rather than let it catch me unawares.

If it's any comfort to anyone, I've been convinced at this time of the season for the past 4 years that we are going to be relegated and I've been wrong every time.
I refuse to believe that we will go down and i also refuse to believe that we will lose to the bloody Albion. Until the maths says we are down i am going to cling to every bit of belief i still have. We are going to Wembley, maybe twice. Scarf Waving
NARLA24
NARLA24

Are You Ready? - Page 7 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:32 am

We always say "don't worry there are three worse teams than us" etc. This time it's not true unless Sherwood can transform our players into footballers!
villabromsgrove

Are You Ready? - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 am

villabromsgrove wrote:We always say "don't worry there are three worse teams than us" etc. This time it's not true unless Sherwood can transform our players into footballers!

completely agree VB. all of them are showing there up for the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:53 am

Maybe we'll show the same guts as the other relegation threatened teams this weekend jimbop. If we don't we're gone!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:55 am

villabromsgrove wrote:Maybe we'll show the same guts as the other relegation threatened teams this weekend jimbop. If we don't we're gone!

hope so matey, one thing for sure is TS certainly wont let ANYBODY hide away (take focking note gabby!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:14 pm

If we can get results against Newcastle and West Brom then I think we'll get some momentum (a minimum of 4 points is a must!) - the other games around will hopefully go our way - Leicester don't play this Saturday due to the milk cup final, and then play Man City the Wednesday after. They could be completely adrift by that game), QPR also don't play this weekend and then play Arsenal next week, Sunderland play United at OT and then Hull, Hull play Stoke away this Saturday, and Burnley have Swansea.

This is an excellent opportunity for us to lift ourselves
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:If we can get results against Newcastle and West Brom then I think we'll get some momentum (a minimum of 4 points is a must!) - the other games around will hopefully go our way - Leicester don't play this Saturday due to the milk cup final, and then play Man City the Wednesday after. They could be completely adrift by that game), QPR also don't play this weekend and then play Arsenal next week, Sunderland play United at OT and then Hull, Hull play Stoke away this Saturday, and Burnley have Swansea.

This is an excellent opportunity for us to lift ourselves

very true matey

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 pm

I've got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about Villa tonight.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 am

villabromsgrove wrote:I've got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about Villa tonight.
You sure you didn't just eat something dodgy?  :shock: Laughing

No I know what you mean, I've given up almost all hope to be honest. Heartbreaking.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit of Bosco Jankovic Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:49 am

kimbo wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:I've got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about Villa tonight.

No I know what you mean, I've given up almost all hope to be honest. Heartbreaking.

No way guys, a good week of training with COACHES and working on some TACTICS and we can get at least a point in toontown, then beat the Baggies twice!!

Have faith and be POSITIVE (it is all we have left!!)
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Are You Ready? - Page 7 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafs1201 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 am

Spirit of Bosco Jankovic wrote:
kimbo wrote:

No way guys, a good week of training with COACHES and working on some TACTICS and we can get at least a point in toontown, then beat the Baggies twice!!

Have faith and be POSITIVE (it is all we have left!!)

I also try and have faith and to be positive, but then I be realistic with myself and see that a week or two probably won't be enough to eradicate years of negativity,I see a team with no fight and average players in terms of Premiership quality, the club is a shambles under Lerner and in my eyes only going in one direction and that's down, God I hope I'm wrong, very wrong, UTV SOTC
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:09 am

For the record I'm in the 'positive thinking' camp.

Are You Ready? - Page 7 1375627042 Are You Ready? - Page 7 1375627042 Are You Ready? - Page 7 1375627042
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:22 am

come on villa

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 am

Trying to be positive I really want Villa to win, and demolish the toons.

But there is so many times you can bang your head against a brick wall.
I want to be positive, I want villa to win I want TS to keep us up, but I am finding it harder and harder, especially over the recent performances.
Lets beat the toons, then I will be a little more positive, beat the Alboin and I will be optimistic, beat them in the cup game I will be shouting Villa from the highest high.  

Come on you Villa boys VTID Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 am

If Sherwood wants to create momentum then don't change a winning team.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am

The major difference this season to the past seasons is that we are not scoring goals, without scoring goals we will not win games to keep us up, that is an inescapable fact!
This has to change very quickly for us to even have a chance of staying in this division, for once I am not very optimistic.

Benteke has to step up to the mark and stop making excuses for himself and start scoring goals and the rest of the side have to chip in after all this is supposed to be a team game!

Scarf Waving
achilles
achilles

Are You Ready? - Page 7 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 pm

achilles wrote:The major difference this season to the past seasons is that we are not scoring goals, without scoring goals we will not win games to keep us up, that is an inescapable fact!
This has to change very quickly for us to even have a chance of staying in this division, for once I am not very optimistic.

Benteke has to step up to the mark and stop making excuses for himself and start scoring goals and the rest of the side have to chip in after all this is supposed to be a team game!

Scarf Waving

dam right, especially the bit about the beast. he needs to get back to being a beast not a whinging mouse Bash

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 pm

I was really confident before the Stoke game, but for what ever reason the team didn't turn up. Sherwood has had a full week to kick their lazy arses and to rattle a few cages. It has to be different on Saturday.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I was really confident before the Stoke game, but for what ever reason the team didn't turn up. Sherwood has had a full week to kick their lazy arses and to rattle a few cages. It has to be different on Saturday.

I think it will be diiferent but not sure if "different enough" to win!! really fockin hope we do tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafs1201 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Morpheus wrote:If Sherwood wants to create momentum then don't change a winning team.

In fairness to Sherwood though, the winning team wasn't his team it was Marshall's, he had to come in and pick his own team which then went on to lose, he maybe has to keep tinkering to get the team he feels is right and we don't have the luxury of time due to our imbecile of an owner.
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 pm

When this thread ceases to be the most used thread on the forum I'll be a happy man.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:When this thread ceases to be the most used thread on the forum I'll be a happy man.
As long as it's not replaced by the "Well, it's finally bloody happened" thread...
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

kimbo wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:When this thread ceases to be the most used thread on the forum I'll be a happy man.
As long as it's not replaced by the "Well, it's finally bloody happened" thread...
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse! Sad
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Although - isn't it the uncertainty which is the worst part.

Like everyone else I dearly hope we can sustain (albeit undeserved) our status as an EPL club but if the worst happens, once we get over the shock - cant we just look forward to an new era in the club's history? That might be quite exciting, who knows - goals scored - new heroes - matches won etc.
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next