The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+106
Dek of Villa
Chrissylee1111
Basher
Kaz
whiteensign
supermon
Southern Villan
DaveAV1
LukeWilliamsOBE
South London Villan
jd
gdav
Morgan Villa
Villa jimmy
bryanallcott1976
Olof Mellberg
marko63
tbarrules
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
danclare82
holtehero
Nix999
Jim
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
The Utterer
StringGhost
mrshnn
Hornso
CoE82
gaffer85
ada86
Voice of reason
Saunders82
Leafs1201
VTID85
Heisenberg
tonyp
Morpheus
AVit
Trezzy
pcfbavfcoman
thinlizzy
Malandro
upthevilla76
smoke
Fpuppys
Macca68
roba19
Poseidon
Steveallen79
floyed
Withes Sweatbands
zxc
GodzoneVilla
B62 Villa
kirramp
De Kuip
heystally!
Wigteke
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Jimmycarr
villashrew
Green Villan
Coseley Villa
ember
GhostDad
Andyh
Villarocks666
VillaBill
clarryblue
larvin86
villabromsgrove
Mr Beast
Kakacroom
GadgetMan
My Old Man
Keyser Soze
jeffvilla
DN1982
Denis_B
Villa_Dan
LVBrit
SouthernVilla
TheLeftSide
DR Peters
lukevilla
Rawlie
Alpe_DHuez
Trotters
kimbo
stewiek
pooligan
River
HarryAVFC
jamavfc1
Mazrim
Mortimer1982
Dgrizzle7
viva_la_amo
RoyRace
banneruk
R1chuk
jvilla
UnclePanda
bazzah
110 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Morpheus Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Eastie wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
De Kuip wrote:
Eastie wrote:Looking around a few threads although not huge in numbers this place has a very relaxed pub type atmosphere with some great banter around - a very pleasant place to be - well done all cheers

Nice one! Reinforced by the fact that I've just poured through the front door from an early evening sesh at the local and promptly received a bollocking off Mrs DK for breathing Otter Ale fumes all over baby DK. I just figured it would help the little mite get off to sleep. Obviously - according to Mrs DK - I got that wrong. As the man in the orthopaedic shoe said " I stand corrected".
Think it might be a long night at DK Towers.....
Mate if all else fails i've just got a few of these into my clinic and i can deliver it to your home disguised in a pizza box. I have already delivered one to Harry and he hasn't been seen since.
http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/13/new-japanese-sex-doll-looks-just-like-a-real-woman-with-new-level-of-realistic-artificial-skin-4830675/

Do you have any keira knightley ones morph ?
Yes mate just arrived today.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Madame_Tussauds_London_-_Keira_Knightley.jpg
Morpheus
Morpheus

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Oh I say , I must have that morph - name the price Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Dr Morph only charges after the event so you can have a very special trial period but be gentle with her mate.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 pm

kimbo wrote:Can I just say I am most disappointed* that I wrote a long heart-felt post about the takeover that instantly got out-shone by news about Cleverley and that isn't even in the right bloody thread, sort it out mods.

*I am actually joking, obviously.

I'm just catching up Kimbo after a day off the Internet. I thought your takeover post was bloody spot on. Well said sir!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Eastie wrote:Mr de ukip - your avatar is rather too large Sad

If only..............................
De Kuip
De Kuip

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Morpheus wrote:Dr Morph only charges after the event so you can have a very special trial period but be gentle with her mate.

Make it a year loan with the option of buying cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 pm

He only scored against us last season so there wasn't much to choose from.

Really though, who cares? I know we're run by oafish buffoons but this is a non story. As it's the Mirror, that's their MO. Bringing you all the scoops nobody gives a fuck about.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Is this for real. I mean we've had to take enough stick off Man U fans without this. Sad
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Eastie wrote:
Morpheus wrote:Dr Morph only charges after the event so you can have a very special trial period but be gentle with her mate.

Make it a year loan with the option of buying cheers
We only do loans to January Eastie. 8)
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Am I the only one who finds Morph calling himself "Dr Morph" extremely sinister?

I feel violated just thinking about it Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 1815562058
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 pm

You know at some stage we're going to have to get back on
Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Topic_(chocolate_bar)
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:38 pm

De Kuip wrote:

Am I the only one who finds Morph calling himself "Dr Morph" extremely sinister?

I feel violated just thinking about it Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 1815562058

He has his own sex advice thread in off topic - highly recommended according to viva Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Photo
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:39 pm

De Kuip wrote:You know at some stage we're going to have to get back on
Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Topic_(chocolate_bar)

Nuts oh hazelnuts ..........

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:41 pm

UnclePanda wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:Just got back from taking the little ones to Drayton Manor and found not only have we signed Clevery but it's on loan so low risk and as KEA was let go maybe was needed. Right enough about that, what's this I'm hearing about Friday 12th September being the takeover day?

Fox starts on the 12th which is a Friday Rolling Eyes

Does anyone know for sure he starts on 12th? Hasnt been announced..

12th was mentioned by Howard Hodgson on twitter, said he had it straight from the acting CEO Robin Russell. I've heard and had heard previously he was due to start on 8th September, which would make more sense as it's a Monday, bit I guess the acting CEO knows more than me. Im still going with the 8th though Wink
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Eastie wrote:
De Kuip wrote:

He has his own sex advice thread in off topic - highly recommended according to viva Wink

Oh right, I'll wander over for a look.

Whilst I'm taking advantage of the laissez faire attitude to on-topicness tonight, can I just say I'm having a splendid tour of south-west breweries tonight. Several pints of Otter Ale from East Devon in the local, now followed by a few bottles of Sharp's Doom bar, fine Cornish ale. Turning out to be a rather splendid Tuesday. Just picked 10lb of blackberries as well tonight which is half way towards my total of 20lb needed for 25 litres of blackberry wine.
It's all good in the hood.............. Very Happy
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
TheEgo wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:
Eastie wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:The club seems to have gone from one extreme to the other in terms of wages. Yes we had some good times in the first few years but when you take the whole Lerner era as a whole it really has been a shambles from start to ......when it finishes.

I knew one day I'd agree with you  - this is it Wink

Haha stop the press! Now I just gotta work on Ego and Trotters Wink

Ha! Good look with that one Bash

Guess I'm just too cool for some people 8)

Laughing at You

Yeah that's what it is viva, you're just too cool.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 pm

De Kuip wrote:
Eastie wrote:
De Kuip wrote:

Whilst I'm taking advantage of the laissez faire attitude to on-topicness tonight, can I just say I'm having a splendid tour of south-west breweries tonight. Several pints of Otter Ale from East Devon in the local, now followed by a few bottles of Sharp's Doom bar, fine Cornish ale. Turning out to be a rather splendid Tuesday. Just picked 10lb of blackberries as well tonight which is half way towards my total of 20lb needed for 25 litres of blackberry wine.

Newton abbot here I come cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Morpheus wrote:Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Photo

That that that should be your avatar.... not what you've got now which looks like the over-door decoration of a 1980s provincial nighclub, with a name like Enigma or Destiny Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 498107619
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Eastie wrote:
De Kuip wrote:
Eastie wrote:
De Kuip wrote:

Newton abbot here I come cheers

The UKIP cider bar is always open for friends of TBAR Laughing
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Actually you know what isn't funny about the UKIP joke - that every fucker round here votes for them - here's me with my "Vote Ben Bradshaw Labour" poster in my front window, to no avail - it's like asking turkeys to vote for Christmas. I need to change my avatar. It's not funny.
Still OT - sorry Very Happy
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:08 pm

The FA allows Man U special dispensation on completing 3 transfers after the 11pm deadline.
Fergie time all over again?
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:15 pm

South London Villan wrote:The FA allows Man U special dispensation on completing 3 transfers after the 11pm deadline.

Is that what's really happened? Still, they can sign who they like, still won't be top 4 this season or next......
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 pm

De Kuip wrote:
South London Villan wrote:The FA allows Man U special dispensation on completing 3 transfers after the 11pm deadline.

Is that what's really happened? Still, they can sign who they like, still won't be top 4 this season or next......

I actually think they might, Arsenal could finally lose out.

Mind you I am talking like there are places up for grabs, after Chelsea, Man City and Villa there is only going to be one slot up for grabs

Dancing Banana
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 pm

TheEgo wrote:
kimbo wrote:Can I just say I am most disappointed* that I wrote a long heart-felt post about the takeover that instantly got out-shone by news about Cleverley and that isn't even in the right bloody thread, sort it out mods.

*I am actually joking, obviously.

I'm just catching up Kimbo after a day off the Internet. I thought your takeover post was bloody spot on. Well said sir!

FINALLY! haha... cheers dude Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 3769219917
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next