The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am

+104
Stripey48
bazzah
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
phil__
omariqy
AVit
tbarrules
supermon
mickeywya
Steveallen79
thinlizzy
Sean
pablo23uk
thegaffer6
UnclePanda
Nix999
De Kuip
villashrew
Poseidon
heystally!
Muzz
Dek of Villa
Macca68
Fpuppys
Jim
Jpmangel
GhostDad
flash gordon
Dazzle
USVillan
tonyp
VillaBill
Olof Mellberg
Wookster
smoke
B62 Villa
hunter007
James_Curtis
BatemansBusinessCard
rybear1988
Trezzy
Gracon73
danclare82
snitum
Heisenberg
Dotcomsimon
Dions_Bald_Head
R1chuk
Mr Beast
jamavfc1
Tomy-Flemba
KMitch
Keyser Soze
DaveAV1
Green Villan
River
Kakacroom
Mazrim
Villa jimmy
MarvelVillan
avfcjoe
viva_la_amo
South London Villan
CoE82
Jae1411
TheLeftSide
derbyvillan
My Old Man
Suits
bryanallcott1976
dawilby88
holtehero
StringGhost
Army villain
clarryblue
villapark7879
HarryAVFC
Wigteke
Misterp
switters
banneruk
kimbo
Trysullvilla
Cha Ching
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Villa1967
Morpheus
teale_4
Leafs1201
larvin86
mrshnn
Andyh
VillaSteve77
Denis_B
Longboy
GodzoneVilla
brummieboy
SouthernVilla
Villa_Dan
villabromsgrove
gdav
lukevilla
Trotters
GadgetMan
108 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am

Post by jamavfc1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:08 pm

I think next year we should help out our neighbours SHA. We could get a group of supporters together armed with hard hats and take down St scum brick by brick after what the twat is doing on SSN.
jamavfc1

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am

Post by KMitch Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Wigteke wrote:Why are UTD signing strikers? They need. Centre Backs, am I the only one who can see that!!!

I think Louis van Moyes is taking the old proverb "the best defense is a good offense" a little too literally.
KMitch
KMitch

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Leave the little blues fan,it's the only way blues will get on sky
Army villain
Army villain

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Army villain wrote:Leave the little blues fan,it's the only way blues will get on sky

Bet hes gone by the time Sky go back to Bodymoor Bash
My Old Man
My Old Man

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Hotlby has definitely gone. Shit sticks
Wigteke
Wigteke

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm

My optimism is genuinely waning, I was quite hopeful earlier but starting to have my doubts.

Still, good few hours left so who knows.
kimbo
kimbo

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

There used to be a very excitable young poster in thevillablog that I'm reminded of every time I read harrys posts. Can anyone Remember his name?
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Trezzy Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:26 pm

so there you have it, its unusual to start a new deal on deadline day.. that surely does rule out any rumour of Ayew and Canales
Trezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:26 pm

kimbo wrote:My optimism is genuinely waning, I was quite hopeful earlier but starting to have my doubts.

Same. I thought we'd have 1 in by now and have to wait until late for a 2nd
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracon73 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:26 pm

I've changed my avatar in the hope Vlaar stays, it might just help Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 3769219917
Gracon73
Gracon73

Back to top Go down

Post by B62 Villa Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Gotta say we as fans seem to have been suckered in yet again, it was interesting to see the names linked across social media and forums, and now with 5.5hrs go, I would be surprised if we get anyone over the line, Canales has come straight out of left field, but I fear we have left it too late. I'm a bit pissed off at the players we haven't even bid for and missed out on, especially as we all know where our frailties are within the squad.
Christian purslow on SSN says today is too late to start on new deals on deadline day, it's more about tying up deals or rejuvenating fallen thru deals. Paperwork isn't the problem , it's medicals etc. if that is true, I would say it's extremely unlikely we will bring anyone in now of any real quality.
B62 Villa
B62 Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Trezzy wrote:so there you have it, its unusual to start a new deal on deadline day.. that surely does rule out any rumour of Ayew and Canales

As My Old Man said, do people actually think that we go and tell Sky instantly? I would imagine something had already happened.
kimbo
kimbo

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

kimbo wrote:My optimism is genuinely waning, I was quite hopeful earlier but starting to have my doubts.

In Lambert we trust.... Hahahahahahaha. Someone get me a gun Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 1558371468
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Jae1411 wrote:There used to be a very excitable young poster in thevillablog that I'm reminded of every time I read harrys posts. Can anyone Remember his name?
Harry Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:31 pm

Rise has gone else were so that deal isn't going to spring back to life
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:34 pm

You have to be patient on deadline day.
villabromsgrove

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Highlight of the day has been morphs top totty thread :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Have to say, despite the hope, reality seems to have settled in so far with 5 hours to go.....

Nothing except some bids been reported.

Its a shame if TC deal fell through because of wage demands, if new owners are pulling the strings to an extent....I was hoping that wages wouldnt stop us...I know 70K for TC is too much but thats todays football, and its deadline day.
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Jae1411 wrote:There used to be a very excitable young poster in thevillablog that I'm reminded of every time I read harrys posts. Can anyone Remember his name?
FREM
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Eastie wrote:Highlight of the day has been morphs top totty thread :)

Has he finally got them pictures of Jenifer Lawrence? Wink
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Does anyone really believe that if we have bid for Canales we have only done so today, if as reported we have bid this has been on going, and possible we have enquired and bid previously, now that doesn't mean we're going to get him, but just because it was reported today, it doesn't mean we haven't previously, I'm sure some people think managers just wake up on transfer deadline day and then decide to bid.
CoE82
CoE82

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:40 pm

dunno if anyone has mentioned it, ive seen Jason Puncheon on my Bacefook feed ?
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:41 pm

CoE82 wrote:Does anyone really believe that if we have bid for Canales we have only done so today, if as reported we have bid this has been on going, and possible we have enquired and bid previously, now that doesn't mean we're going to get him, but just because it was reported today, it doesn't mean we haven't previously, I'm sure some people think managers just wake up on transfer deadline day and then decide to bid.

We are talking about lambert here mate. He very likely does wake up and think/mumble "he could be good"
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Wigteke wrote:
CoE82 wrote:Does anyone really believe that if we have bid for Canales we have only done so today, if as reported we have bid this has been on going, and possible we have enquired and bid previously, now that doesn't mean we're going to get him, but just because it was reported today, it doesn't mean we haven't previously, I'm sure some people think managers just wake up on transfer deadline day and then decide to bid.

We are talking about lambert here mate. He very likely does wake up and think/mumble "he could be good"

Bit harsh, but thi king about it you could be right Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 1420239857
CoE82
CoE82

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Jeez, chill out guys!

Do you actually believe that we go through a list on the last day and say "hey, he will do"?

Its not done like that!

Many deals that have been concluded on the final day have been worked on during the days running up to it. The only reason it seems that way, is because people tend to hold on for the best deal they can get!!

Also, who said players have to go to Bodymoor? We do own a stadium lol. And medicals can be done there, if they have not been done already.

We are Aston Villa not the Kings Arms kickers from the festival league.

Relax Laughing

Last edited by My Old Man on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
My Old Man
My Old Man

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next