The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am

+104
Stripey48
bazzah
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
phil__
omariqy
AVit
tbarrules
supermon
mickeywya
Steveallen79
thinlizzy
Sean
pablo23uk
thegaffer6
UnclePanda
Nix999
De Kuip
villashrew
Poseidon
heystally!
Muzz
Dek of Villa
Macca68
Fpuppys
Jim
Jpmangel
GhostDad
flash gordon
Dazzle
USVillan
tonyp
VillaBill
Olof Mellberg
Wookster
smoke
B62 Villa
hunter007
James_Curtis
BatemansBusinessCard
rybear1988
Trezzy
Gracon73
danclare82
snitum
Heisenberg
Dotcomsimon
Dions_Bald_Head
R1chuk
Mr Beast
jamavfc1
Tomy-Flemba
KMitch
Keyser Soze
DaveAV1
Green Villan
River
Kakacroom
Mazrim
Villa jimmy
MarvelVillan
avfcjoe
viva_la_amo
South London Villan
CoE82
Jae1411
TheLeftSide
derbyvillan
My Old Man
Suits
bryanallcott1976
dawilby88
holtehero
StringGhost
Army villain
clarryblue
villapark7879
HarryAVFC
Wigteke
Misterp
switters
banneruk
kimbo
Trysullvilla
Cha Ching
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Villa1967
Morpheus
teale_4
Leafs1201
larvin86
mrshnn
Andyh
VillaSteve77
Denis_B
Longboy
GodzoneVilla
brummieboy
SouthernVilla
Villa_Dan
villabromsgrove
gdav
lukevilla
Trotters
GadgetMan
108 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am

Post by VillaSteve77 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 am

Why do Sky always mention Benteke moving away from us every transfer window since he joined? Jog on!!
Wouldn't mind a wide attacking player and another midfielder today Mr Lambert! Make it so!Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 1375627042
VillaSteve77

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 am

KEA to go, possibly Lowton as well.
villabromsgrove

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyh Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:24 am

when does Fox officially start his new job?
Is it confirmed that its today ?
Andyh
Andyh

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaSteve77 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:28 am

Rumours now that Arsenal are interested in Vlaar  :x
VillaSteve77

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:29 am

VillaSteve77 wrote:Rumours now that Arsenal are interested in Vlaar  :x

I just saw that myself on the Daily Mail website - I think it's bollocks. For a start, the DM is a notoriously shite source of footy info, if they told me the sky was blue I'd look outside to check
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshnn Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 am

has defoe been seen at the belfry yet? and what about Dale Stephens and benny mccarthy?
mrshnn
mrshnn

Back to top Go down

Post by larvin86 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 am

Hatem Ben Arfa..... apparently turned down the blues. Two things on this
1) LOL!
2) Should we have a look
larvin86

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 am

We're trying to find out if Tom Fox is officially at work today, it was originally meant to be next Monday. Today would make sense though.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 am

Defoe linked with Newcastle. Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafs1201 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
VillaSteve77 wrote:Rumours now that Arsenal are interested in Vlaar  :x

I just saw that myself on the Daily Mail website - I think it's bollocks. For a start, the DM is a notoriously shite source of footy info, if they told me the sky was blue I'd look outside to check

Your right, at the moment the sky is a dreary grey colour, .
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

Back to top Go down

Post by teale_4 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 am

At work all day, so no MR SHOUTY MAN for me til later!

Expecting two in, maybe two out.
teale_4

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:38 am

Today is bring a friend to the thread day Very Happy grab a friend and get them signed up here and receive a *free pass for your avatar

*This may not be true 8)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 am

teale_4 wrote:At work all day, so no MR SHOUTY MAN for me til later!

I fear for you having to work on the adults Christmas Day haha!! I too think we will see KEA finalised and a loan for Lowton.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by teale_4 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 am

TheEgo wrote:

I fear for you having to work on the adults Christmas Day haha!! I too think we will see KEA finalised and a loan for Lowton.

Keeping up to date on here though!

I must say, this thread is a great idea, everything all in one place for the madness of today.
teale_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am

VillaSteve77 wrote:Why do Sky always mention Benteke moving away from us every transfer window since he joined? Jog on!!
Wouldn't mind a wide attacking player and another midfielder today Mr Lambert! Make it so!Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 1375627042
I'd be a little more worried about Benteke leaving to Arsenal if he was fit. Arsenal need someone now so either Remny or Bony will probably end up there.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa1967 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am

Right, i'm going for Cleverly in on a permanent, after he realises he won't get more elsewhere & United won't let him out on a season long loan.

Then Sinclair in on a season long loan, with City paying part of his wages.

Leaving, I reckon Lowton will head up North on loan - his Wife will be doing an 'Odemwingie', driving to clubs trying to get her little Matthew closer to her beloved Sheffield.

Think we may see Clark go out on loan also - if he knows Baker is ahead of him in the pecking order, he must know he needs to get out !

I am then going for us getting a real 'shock' signing very late on, that no-one will have expected, and will leave us like 'Wow, can you believe X has come to the Villa, what a statement from the potential new owner' !!

Then after this window has shut, think Herd will go on loan to a Championship club.

Last, and by no means least, a new thread will open on TBAR - January transfer thread, and 'we go again' !!
Villa1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafs1201 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am

Over on  the BBC transfer clockwatch thingamajig, someone's, brothers girlfriends mums dog reckons we're getting Tony Hibbert in on loan, (Everton defender I think) without checking I reckon he must be a left back Very Happy
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 am

Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaSteve77 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 am

Think Aaron Lennon would be a good shout for us. :)
VillaSteve77

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 am

teale_4 wrote:
TheEgo wrote:

Keeping up to date on here though!

I must say, this thread is a great idea, everything all in one place for the madness of today.

Cheers mate, we appreciate that Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 3769219917
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 am

TheEgo wrote:Today is bring a friend to the thread day Very Happy grab a friend and get them signed up here and receive a *free pass for your avatar

*This may not be true 8)
Ha,ha. Be careful about that free pass for an Avatar TheEgo. There is a movement growing elsewhere on site that might very well take advantage of your kind offer.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Transfer Deadline Day "One Thread Fits All" ***Now Open*** and closes Tuesday 2am - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 am

Villa1967 wrote:Right, i'm going for Cleverly in on a permanent, after he realises he won't get more elsewhere & United won't let him out on a season long loan.

Then Sinclair in on a season long loan, with City paying part of his wages.

Leaving, I reckon Lowton will head up North on loan - his Wife will be doing an 'Odemwingie', driving to clubs trying to get her little Matthew closer to her beloved Sheffield.

Think we may see Clark go out on loan also - if he knows Baker is ahead of him in the pecking order, he must know he needs to get out !

I am then going for us getting a real 'shock' signing very late on, that no-one will have expected, and will leave us like 'Wow, can you believe X has come to the Villa, what a statement from the potential new owner' !!

Then after this window has shut, think Herd will go on loan to a Championship club.

Last, and by no means least, a new thread will open on TBAR - January transfer thread, and 'we go again' !!

Good post that mate and thanks for the reminder for the January transfer thread ha!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:48 am

Morpheus wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Today is bring a friend to the thread day Very Happy grab a friend and get them signed up here and receive a *free pass for your avatar

*This may not be true 8)
Ha,ha. Be careful about that free pass for an Avatar TheEgo. There is a movement growing elsewhere on site that might very well take advantage of your kind offer.

*runs to the top totty thread. I did also say it probably wouldn't happen 8)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 am

Ha,ha mate. We simply cannot be denied. :)
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 am

Morpheus wrote:Ha,ha mate. We simply cannot be denied. :)

The movement is strong. YES YES YES
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next