The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+85
Dansvilla75
MrAstonVilla
RoyRace
Synopsis
MinnyVilla
TheLeftSide
Longboy
Tomy-Flemba
VTID85
Villarocks666
River
Malandro
roba19
Jpmangel
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
CoE82
PongosPointofView
Poseidon
johnny noodles
Keyser Soze
achilles
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
DR Peters
Rattler
GodzoneVilla
AVit
AstonB6
Trezzy
CTVillan
Morgan Villa
suicidewatch24
tbarrules
GadgetMan
ejs1111
KMitch
Minstrel
Coseley Villa
omariqy
Mazrim
Southern Villan
any82
smoke
PieFacE
nitrogen
AstonThriller
therailboy
B62 Villa
clarryblue
danclare82
gdav
Olof Mellberg
Dek of Villa
Saunders
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Jim
Vasher
Green Villan
Withes Sweatbands
Villa_Dan
jvilla
upthevilla76
R1chuk
LVBrit
UnclePanda
bakerbob
SouthernVilla
Wookster
thinlizzy
Jae1411
holtehero
Thinman
USVillan
Monkeywrench
Denis_B
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
AVFClee
George
The Utterer
villabromsgrove
Dions_Bald_Head
HarryAVFC
My Old Man
lukevilla
89 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 39 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:36 pm

If he knew a mystery man was there he'd be leading with the story not waiting until the end of the story and he mentions randy immediately after - nothing in this at all .

Just his poor attempt at a joke Sad

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 39 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 pm

jimbop wrote:
Eastie wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:It's one thing to say that someone was there who looked like a certain billionaire & another to say, without room for doubt, that a billionaire was attending. I'd say he knows but isn't allowed to say...

PS I don't think he's making a snide reference to Lerner.

I'm positive he is - hence the investing rather than buying term .

me too, 100% I think hes on about lerner.  I texted my mate to say what KTC said and he said straight away hes on about lerner, when I read it again it convinced me he's talking about lerner.

If you keep spoiling our fun by trying to get FACTS then I'm not playing anymore...  tongue 
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:It's one thing to say that someone was there who looked like a certain billionaire & another to say, without room for doubt, that a billionaire was attending. I'd say he knows but isn't allowed to say...

PS I don't think he's making a snide reference to Lerner.

What I also find very interesting is the mystery guy we've speculated is Arison wasn't pictured up close, but lots of other close shots of Lerner and his kids. I'm guessing photos were taken but for whatever reason not published in the paper. Now why is that? Could simply be as they/he were just innocent guests of Lerner and afforded some privacy OR Doogan has asked for those close up shots not to be released thus adding extra fuel to the fire (he was aware of the speculation as he responded to me and a few others on twitter)

So in closing could the mystery billionaire be the man pictured with RL? and the man Kendrick is on about? If so is it Arison? If not, who the hell is he?? Somebody find out..

Last edited by TheEgo on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 39 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Ps play along please
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:33 pm

TheEgo wrote:Ps play along please

Has anyone tweeted kendrick to ask him if he was referring to lerner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Eastie wrote:

Has anyone tweeted kendrick to ask him if he was referring to lerner?
if as expected he is, its dissapointing, he should know that this is one topic fans are hurting over and desperatly want hope of good news, its not a joking matter Sad
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by upthevilla76 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 pm

You don't really get a mystery billionaire someone would of known whom it was very concerted dig at randolph that was by matt the investing in villa line gave that away
upthevilla76

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 pm

I agree totally.

All Doogan has to do is promise the mail an exclusive if anything comes of the negotiations, and they are going to play ball. The last thing Kendrick and the mail want, is being blamed for any deal falling through. This has legs,im sure of it.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 39 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 pm

upthevilla76 wrote:You don't really get a mystery billionaire someone would of known whom it was very concerted dig at randolph that was by matt the investing in villa line gave that away

Could be courting favour with Lambert, trying to get back into his good books before the season starts. But he says mysterious billionaire when it would be easier to say Lerner. A dig is a dig despite how its worded, so im not sure it is that.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:08 pm

My Old Man wrote:
upthevilla76 wrote:You don't really get a mystery billionaire someone would of known whom it was very concerted dig at randolph that was by matt the investing in villa line gave that away

Could be courting favour with Lambert, trying to get back into his good books before the season starts. But he says mysterious billionaire when it would be easier to say Lerner. A dig is a dig despite how its worded, so im not sure it is that.

Referring to lerners lack of appearance at games I think Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 pm

My Old Man wrote:

We need to find out for definate who that bloody bloke was with Lerner in Dallas, then we might have answers. I reckon it is Arison.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Referring to lerners lack of appearance at games I think Sad

Well its down to personal interpretation, and there may well be a hint of that.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:13 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

We need to find out for definate who that bloody bloke was with Lerner in Dallas, then we might have answers. I reckon it is Arison.

In a way,i dont want to know in case it ruins any future deal!
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansvilla75 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Have to say either I'm looking at the wrong picture or there some major straw clutching going on. I think the picture shows three males who are all too young to be Arison and he has been seriously OD ing on Just for men if that's him.
Dansvilla75
Dansvilla75

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansvilla75 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Shit looked at the other pictures and can confirm I believe that is Arison, ill just get me straws!!!! Flogging a dead hors 
Dansvilla75
Dansvilla75

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Sooner Kendrick tweets he meant Lerner or not the better...
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Olof Mellberg wrote:Sooner Kendrick tweets he meant Lerner or not the better...

He better hurry the fuck up because I'm loosing respect for him by the minute.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:25 pm

My Old Man wrote:

I agree totally.

All Doogan  has to do is promise the mail an exclusive if anything comes of the negotiations, and they are going to play ball. The last thing Kendrick and the mail want, is being blamed for any deal falling through. This has legs,im sure of it.

I tweeted Mat K the following:

@MatKendrick Mystery billionaire? Your attempt at a poor Lerner reference? Wink or was it the portly white haired fella? Or no comment?

His response:

@TheEgo74 All, none, or some of the above... ;-)

So that's conclusive then haha! I don't think he was on about Lerner. Just my take
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLeftSide Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Needs to be a closed question, I feel the silence will be deafening then though, which in itself would tell a story - answer question without a proper answer, ignore closed question.
My take is he was referring to Lerner cleverly getting the mail out the crap about the photos as they have been too silent about the rumours since photogate
TheLeftSide
TheLeftSide

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:47 pm

TheEgo wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

I agree totally.

All Doogan  has to do is promise the mail an exclusive if anything comes of the negotiations, and they are going to play ball. The last thing Kendrick and the mail want, is being blamed for any deal falling through. This has legs,im sure of it.

@MatKendrick Mystery billionaire? Your attempt at a poor Lerner reference? Wink or was it the portly white haired fella? Or no comment?

His response:

So that's conclusive then haha! I don't think he was on about Lerner. Just my take

I think an unfollow is coming his way on Twatter.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Green Villan wrote:
TheEgo wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

I agree totally.

His response:

I think an unfollow is coming his way on Twatter.

I take it as he can't say too much, so the next best thing is a reply like that. He said the other day there's going to be a new reporter for villa, but again in a slightly cryptic way. Just his way. I like Mat
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 pm

It's all this cryptic bollocks that is making our moods worse, he needs a slap because he is acting the same as Lerner and Lambert needs to grow some balls and take some accurate criticism.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Green Villan wrote:It's all this cryptic bollocks that is making our moods worse, he needs a slap because he is acting the same as Lerner and Lambert needs to grow some balls and take some accurate criticism.

Maybe he's saying as much as he's allowed too? He's employed and had bills to pay too. So maybe he's saying as much as he can without getting into trouble? I don't know? He has never struck me as one to stir it. He's a villa fan after all so wants the best for our club too. I gave him a pretty tongue in cheek tweet to reply too in fairness. Someone ask him outright. I'm guessing he wouldn't be able to say.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 pm

He's a journo, unless there's something in it for him he won't give away a fucking thing. Same as the rest of them.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 pm

I think it was an attempt at a poor joke that has backfired somewhat Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next