The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa

+18
Sky
NARLA24
UnclePanda
FoxyAV
Con
Alf T
The Utterer
Dazzle
De Kuip
Dions_Bald_Head
AstonThriller
big ming
Fpuppys
deadbuzzardalive
DelboyVilla
achilles
bruka
smetro
22 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 Empty Re: HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Club having to sell land, Xia desperate to hang on to the club, and Grealish sale inevitable...Birmingham LIve
deadbuzzardalive

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 Empty Re: HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa

Post by bruka Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:56 pm

If we have to sell land, Grealish, Chester, Kodjia, Hourihane, Adomah, Hogan and anyone else we can get money for as long as AVFC survives (hopefully we can retain our Championship status) i don't care anymore. Xia has to sell, an owner who can't invest is no good to us. Hoping Bruce walks now and we can give the job to aomeone like Sid or KMac to try and get the best out of the youngsters.
bruka

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:01 pm

LOL the bed wetting and crying has given me a good laugh I must say Very Happy . Until we see all the assets sold off or the club goes into administration, I won't be preaching doom and gloom. It wasn't so long ago Palace fans were outside their ground counting down the hours before their club potentially folded, and people are losing their nut over a f#cking tax bill? SMH

1. We have several players who could be sold to cover ffp

2. I doubt very much that the football league would let this club go under

3. The solution to this mess is simple, Xia has to sell the club and I'm happy about it tbh

Oh, and that Mirror article has so many errors is laughable. "Gollini"..."150m"..???? bollocks.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:17 pm

If Gregg Evans is to be believed Xia is basically planning to asset strip us in order to keep the club afloat, rather than selling us.

Things are bad.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:21 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:If Gregg Evans is to be believed Xia is basically planning to asset strip us in order to keep the club afloat, rather than selling us.

Things are bad.

Xia basically said that all himself with his statement. Nothing we didn’t know last week
Dazzle
Dazzle

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:30 pm

If you read Xias statement with asset stripping in mimd then it makes a lot of sense. Maybe asset stripping is what's needed as we can't keep operating the way we have been. I think he's taken over Wyness's position so he can sell who he wants with less resistance, this is surely going to force potatohead out of the door (which will save us a bit in wages), we could see Agnew or Calderwood offered the job if they are willing to work with what they are given. The most important thing now is that we avoid going into administration as we will likely be working with a very young team next year and a 12 point defecit to start the season would be a huge ask to recover. This is going to get worse before it gets better but it will get better.
bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Dazzle wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:If Gregg Evans is to be believed Xia is basically planning to asset strip us in order to keep the club afloat, rather than selling us.

Things are bad.

Xia basically said that all himself with his statement. Nothing we didn’t know last week

Last week we thought we just had to sell a few players to meet the FFP threshold, and avoid sanctions from the football league, if only that was our main worry now. Selling players isn't asset stripping the club, players are sold all the time.

The asset stripping that's being talked about now is selling the employee's carpark, just to stay afloat... Because Xia would rather do that to hang on to the club than sell it at a loss... Only thing you can really do is hope that Evans is wrong, because if he isn't it won't just stop at the carpark... Bodymoor Heath could be next... or worse.

The club really ought to make a statement.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Things are bad.

LOL because Gregg has been the main guy for Villa news for several years, right? Very Happy Yesterday he said four groups were interested, today he claims Xia is gonna asset strip? The only guys with credibility are Percy and Moxley imo, the others are a bunch of clowns who are just giving the bed wetters more tissue to sneeze in.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Percy himself has said that the club might have to sell Bodymoor Heath...

I'm all for positivity, but I think people are well warranted to be concerned, in the current situation.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Hmmm..... when I tried to ask people to be cautious with MR Xia...jeez how long ago ?..... I got dog's abuse

This ain't an.... "I told You So" Laughing

My main crits about us, . was always  MR Xia, first and foremost.
Then Steve ~ whom I've met often in a social context at Blues {my partner is a nose, and for their Prem years I had an ST there, we had 2 at us as well, but she gave up  coming to us after half a season~ jealousy HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 226846862 }
Steve was/is always affable and never got serious until at least 2 bottles of Red...which might have been Port, knowing Brady, whom he detested.... but on football, I was secretly pleased to realise he was actually 'old school' -'block/stop-get-in behind-them-turn-defenders" etc Much like Allardicci and Pullisimo.
Whereas Allardyce incorprated the earliest use of science and analytics into who he would play etc, Steve po-pooed it as a fad. I was dead pleased. Because he was thier manager and had no vision. Years later he became our manager. Had a Rep for "promoting" clubs ~ after he'd taken them down and managed to retain 80/90% of his Prem players That was my second crit

TERRY HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 2900886825 .... Nothing needs to be said about his 'built-in' Dubai Holiday...he gave us nothing but rolled in on the exuberance of those who feted MR Xia, RDM,MR XIA, Steve, Mr Xia.

All I wanted was open-eyes...... after dog's abuse, I only read this forum. HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 1327487109  

NOW..... as people begin to remove their sunglasses... can we discuss without abuse, why Mr Xia is our worst ever disaster.

I don't like Wyness, but he knew the score, the figures.
He tried to assemble support, investment etc

Made MR Xia lose face...so chop-chop.
Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:16 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Percy himself has said that the club might have to sell Bodymoor Heath...

I'm all for positivity, but I think people are well warranted to be concerned, in the current situation.

"Might" and "have to" are two different things though. And I'm not telling you not to be concerned, I'm saying that the pictures the bed wetters are painting about the situation are quite pathetic. IF there is a debt to pay then we'll sell off Grealish and Chester, simple as that, does that mean the club is gonna fall into a dark hole? NO!!!....we're talking a 4m tax debt and around 30m to avoid FFP, if the club cannot handle that with the 15m parachute payment and the players we have on the books who could potentially be sold, then something is badly wrong.

Last edited by AstonThriller on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:21 pm

I think the position now has become how can Xia not lose 'face' as potentially this could ruin him as nobody would touch him again, irrespective of all his so called millions. Basically he has to come up with the money, especially in the short term, otherwise it is pretty certain to end in administration, therefore to ease the cash flow potentially any assets have to be sold even at a loss.
achilles
achilles

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:22 pm

I'm just praying for a takeover now, Xia has to realise that he's not going to get his money back, and if he really cares about the club like he makes out let it go to the right buyer.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Birmingham Live article stating the club is confident of avoiding administration.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:33 pm

This is more like it...

‏@TheAVFC4aithful

Villa will NOT be going into administration, Xia has had a £4m loan accepted and the tax bill will be paid off immediately, there is still a short term cash flow crisis and this needs to be sorted with minor investment, then preparations for 18/19 can begin #AVFC
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:36 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:I'm just praying for a takeover now, Xia has to realise that he's not going to get his money back, and if he really cares about the club like he makes out let it go to the right buyer.

This is why I'm calm and quite happy tbh. Xia simply has no choice but to sell now, so that's why I'm laughing at all the babies screaming their heads off!!!...yes the headlines are not nice, but it will lead us to a brighter place, I'm confident about that.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:44 pm

I don't know why people are pleased to be selling our young players.

This is a stitch-up to force us to sell Grealish for 1/3 of his real value.

We already lost Crowley. Now Grealish? This is rape.
Con
Con

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm

When exactly did China stop money leaving? It looks like Xia was able to get money out to buy the club in the first place and then invest in a load of players but then by the start of the 2017-2018 season the money was no longer there (FFP in operation too, or possibly the excuse) and all the eggs were in the promotion basket. The balloon payments helped and the club has a massive income from sponsorship, ticket sales and so on (and a load of debt that IIRC was paid off) but was RDM's sacking so soon into the season before last a sign we didn't pick up on? Despite everyone acknowledging the club needed rebuilding after relegation was there an urgency about getting in a stable manager with the best promotion credentials? I'm not writing off Xia just yet and I do think that while Randy wanted out he would have done his due process on all potential buyers. Didn't the FA do the same before they allowed Xia to buy the club? I'm not defending him, I'm just trying not to worry in the face of rumours flying around and an almost complete lack of information.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Con wrote:I don't know why people are pleased to be selling our young players.

This is a stitch-up to force us to sell Grealish for 1/3 of his real value.

We already lost Crowley. Now Grealish? This is rape.

It's what we saw in the Lerner years with the likes of Barry, Milner, Young, Benteke and snake all leaving and progressively leaving us worse off. We thought this was behind us with Xia and we could build on what we have, not sell off the crown jewels and start again hoping the cycle doesn't repeat itself in four or five years time.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:54 pm

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...............you probably haven't understood the gravity of the situation
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Parachute Payment.... oh Yes !

Part of Mr Xia's purchase was that the Parachute Payments were Ring-Fenced for Mr Lerner..... that's how MR xia met Lerner's selling price.

Mr xia also "Twitted" numerous times that he had NOT SPENT any of our Parachute Payments.

Do you not even follow Mr xia ? One of the few times he spoke the truth, it seems.
The PP were Lerner's...intact.

Journos do research whilst on their bums these days...rarely ask a question one-on-one..the last "Villa-Reporter" who did that got blanked and ignored by Lambert....it was his colleagues who reported Lambert's behaviour in the National Press. The guy got barred from further PCs. anyway. Just Saying  report

AT... you are telling us "NOT to be concerned""   ? ? ?

Most clubs pay automatically each quarter to Inland Revenue.

You have to go down to lower leagues where arrangements are monthly, and accompanied by 'provisional audits' of incoming finances to outgoing debts.
We should be at Prem Level...automatic Tax Returns AND Payment.

What is this "missed-a-month' cr@p ?

If you want to live in "Cloud-Cuckoo Land" ~ that's fine.

BUT don't call the fans adjusting to reality - 'bed-wetters' -
Our 'Family Club' appears dysfunctional.
Wyness does his job, MR Xia loses face, Wyness GONE !

Now...look at those actions AT...and explain why "bed-wetter-fans" should not be worried.

You gotta be a dog-head or nose on wind-ups?
Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:05 pm

AstonThriller wrote:This is more like it...

‏@TheAVFC4aithful

Villa will NOT be going into administration, Xia has had a £4m loan accepted and the tax bill will be paid off immediately, there is still a short term cash flow crisis and this needs to be sorted with minor investment, then preparations for 18/19 can begin #AVFC

That is good news, as at least it solves the short term problem! Dancing Banana
achilles
achilles

HMRC Issue winding up order Against Villa  - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:20 pm

smetro wrote:If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...............you probably haven't understood the gravity of the situation

Or perhaps you just aren't a bed wetter and would prefer to wait and see what happens rather than cry over any story the media leaks? Just a thought Laughing .
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Alf T wrote:Parachute Payment.... oh Yes !

Part of Mr Xia's purchase was that the Parachute Payments were Ring-Fenced for Mr Lerner..... that's how MR xia met Lerner's selling price.

Mr xia also "Twitted" numerous times that he had NOT SPENT any of our Parachute Payments.

Do you not even follow Mr xia ? One of the few times he spoke the truth, it seems.
The PP were Lerner's...intact.

Journos do research whilst on their bums these days...rarely ask a question one-on-one..the last "Villa-Reporter" who did that got blanked and ignored by Lambert....it was his colleagues who reported Lambert's behaviour in the National Press. The guy got barred from further PCs. anyway. Just Saying  report

AT... you are telling us "NOT to be concerned""   ? ? ?

Most clubs pay automatically each quarter to Inland Revenue.

You have to go down to lower leagues where arrangements are monthly, and accompanied by 'provisional audits' of incoming finances to outgoing debts.
We should be at Prem Level...automatic Tax Returns AND Payment.

What is this "missed-a-month' cr@p ?

If you want to live in "Cloud-Cuckoo Land" ~ that's fine.

BUT don't call the fans adjusting to reality - 'bed-wetters' -
Our 'Family Club' appears dysfunctional.
Wyness does his job, MR Xia loses face, Wyness GONE !

Now...look at those actions AT...and explain why "bed-wetter-fans" should not be worried.

You gotta be a dog-head or nose on wind-ups?

And who said we shouldn't be concerned? Over the head All I'm saying is everyone is going off the word of journalists and nothing has been made official by members of the club. Until we see clear action that the "club is on it's knees", then what's the point of jumping to conclusions? It's foolish and extremely immature imo.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 pm

The truth probably lies somewhere in between what the club and the press are saying. The press can vuesstimate what our books are like but a story saying "Villa in mild financial trouble" won't get clicks. In the same way the club aren't gonna put out astatement saying "We could be fucked if we're not careful".
bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next