The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread

+27
Trotters
4BetLite
jeffvilla
Boldfinger
DelboyVilla
De Kuip
gaffer85
Villa_Dan
Wriggle
FoxyAV
VillaBill
VTID85
danclare82
Dions_Bald_Head
Jae1411
AstonThriller
deadbuzzardalive
Saunders82
big ming
Cha Ching
Fpuppys
The Utterer
Dazzle
avfc forever
mefromhere
andrew24561
NARLA24
31 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Your predictions please

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread

Post by VTID85 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Is Kodjia a proper stupid twat, or what? Fuck me.

If he wastes another opportunity and holds his fucking hands together to pray once more I will go berzerk. FUCK OFF ASKING SOME INVISIBLE MAN FOR HELP AND JUST GET YER FUCKIN HEAD SWITCHED ON YOU WANKER.

Edit: So he's gone off. SO FUCKING WHAT.
VTID85

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread

Post by Fpuppys Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Hoof ball. Rubbish football

Can't argue, any ball over 10ft high and 20ft long is being taken down and a feed right back into our half, Kodjia now out and Gardner on, ii stand by my 4-0 prediction. Goodnight all my blood pressure is rising rapidly.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:44 pm

When it rains IT pours. Hogan likely done ligaments

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 pm

No matter what our gameplan or how well we start, we're so short of confidence that we disintegrate. Can't see us not being relegated at the moment so I hope Tony is as good as his word & sticks with us.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Joppe84 wrote:When it rains IT pours. Hogan likely done ligaments
Is going to happen. We are going down. Anything that can go wrong is
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Fucking hell Hogan looks bolloxed
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Ligaments or fracture. Looked very similar to how I broke mine. Poor chap.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Is it over yet?

*shouts from behind the sofa
De Kuip
De Kuip

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Hogan will be back in the 1st XI in time for Walsall away
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 pm

It has been so predictable second half, heads went down, Hogan looks a bad one, just what we needed. Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 1327487109
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Selling Ayew, Gestede and McCormack, and replacing them with just Hogan was bad business to begin with. If Hogan's out for a long time, we should try and Robbie Keane until the end of the season.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 pm

I have to say it really does look like the planets are aligning to continue the horror that is Aston Villa and our headlong gallop toward L1.
It's literally like we are unfixable.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:54 pm

VTID85 wrote:Is Kodjia a proper stupid twat, or what? Fuck me.

If he wastes another opportunity and holds his fucking hands together to pray once more I will go berzerk. FUCK OFF ASKING SOME INVISIBLE MAN FOR HELP AND JUST GET YER FUCKIN HEAD SWITCHED ON YOU WANKER.

He wanted out of the game after 50 minutes, why oh why can't he play simple balls, when we try to clear the ball or pass to a teammate its a tarts pass. Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 1327487109

Last edited by Saunders82 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Hopefully I'm not putting the jinx on it, but I don't think Hogan's injury was quite as bad as it looked, just fell really awkward. Might miss a few games though, which is bad enough for us in our situation.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Tbf we didn't sell mac. I know he's not with us but he was another feckin car crash anyway. Ayew possibly we should have kept til seasons end but he looked disinterested and miserable and just-head never did much. I get what you mean but the fuckers weren't exactly options anyway. If it's just someone to stand in those positions with no end result I'm available.
RH-M, time to step up to the plate son....
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Ayew wasn't great but he was still responsible for most of our goals excluding Kodjia. Letting all three go in one window without replacements was pretty stupid in my opinion. I mean at the moment our only senior strikers are Hogan and Kodjia.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:05 pm

We are cursed , will the rot ever end ?
Fckin hate football
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Not getting worked up about this game, never expected to win, knew we would play shit so lets just move on and lose to Derby and then we are looking at games we may possibly (hopefully) win!
achilles
achilles

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Looks like the batten on Steve Bruce's hatch is broken.

We've no plan, no style, no organisation. And with any luck, shortly, no manager. 50/50 on going down now i think. Should have started with DK's lineup.
Trotters
Trotters

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Saunders82 wrote:
VTID85 wrote:Is Kodjia a proper stupid twat, or what? Fuck me.

He wanted out of the game after 50 minutes, why oh why can't he play simple balls, when we try to clear the ball or pass to a teammate its a tarts pass. Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 1327487109

Whats Ivorycoastian for pass the ball you greedy fucker!!!!!
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:10 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Ayew wasn't great but he was still responsible for most of our goals excluding Kodjia. Letting all three go in one window without replacements was pretty stupid in my opinion. I mean at the moment our only senior strikers are Hogan and Kodjia.
Oh don't get me wrong all 3 offski at once is a pisser, but fuck me this game is full of overpaid poor attitude wankers isn't it? Mac is a proper disgrace though, jock twat
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Did anyone else notice that Hutton was the only player to go see how Hogan was doing? And even that took about 2 minutes.

Quite some comraderie Bruce has developed there.
Trotters
Trotters

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:19 pm

We've paid potentially £30M for Hogan and Kodjia and we can't create any chances for them. This team should always be looking to have at least one, if not two of Grealish, Adomah and Green in the side. Players like Lansbury and Hourihane need those kind of players to pass to, rather than having to hit hopeful balls to Hogan and Kodjia all the time.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:21 pm

I know it's too soon to try and rationalise it but tbf if we can't even draw with Ipswich,  why did anyone think we'd do better against the table toppers? In fact I'd go as far as to say 2-0 is less of a hammering than I expected, it really is.
Its optimism that makes anyone predict we'd do OK tonight, not realism. Nope, this for me was something to endure until we can possibly see some improvements. I have no idea if we looked better or more balaced tonight and whether or not goals conceded were due to individual errors or genuinely awful performances throughout as I haven't seen the game. The real pisser for me is hogan's injury. Other than that we lost. I expected us to lose. So we did.
Four more changes tonight from the last game. More churn. Again. Lots of managers still looking for the last piece in the jigsaw, Bruce still looking for the first.
Don't get me wrong I'm not optimistic because we are weapons grade shite, but tonight was slightly less bad than I thought it would be. Yes folks, my expectations have been well and  truly managed.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Tbh, yes we were expecting to lose tonight. However, he played virtually the side I was calling for with a view to stick with em till they start winning.

Its pressure upon pressure with doses of bad luck and pressure that's breeding zero confidence and a panic style of play. Send Johnstone back now and promote any RB from the kids until Bree back.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next