The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Ref watch

+2
Wriggle
gaffer85
6 posters

Go down

Ref watch Empty Ref watch

Post by gaffer85 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Mike dean on Sunday he made a decision which was in my eyes some of the best refereeing I have seen,
As Gary Gardner and the rest of the villa team went celebrating in the corner with the fans he stop mile jedinak from crossing the half way line, this in turn stopped Birmingham from taking a quick kick off and having a free run at our goal, you can see him visibly calling mile back while the Birmingham players were getting ready  to take a quick kick off, then mile stood his ground as  Birmingham players tried to push him over the halfway line.

I thought he deserves a mention for this as we often give out about bad decisions and don't praise good one's,

Hats off to you Mr Dean
gaffer85
gaffer85

Ref watch 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Ref watch Empty Re: Ref watch

Post by Wriggle Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Yes I saw this earlier on Facebook and was very surprised and impressed by it, one of the blues players also did the same after they scored.

It's on the sky website and I'll post the link later if no one has before hand (cue @Trotters)
Wriggle
Wriggle

Ref watch 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:18 am

Wriggle
Wriggle

Ref watch 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:42 pm

Common sense by Mr Dean though apparently a bottle was on the pitch anyway so there were grounds for disallowing any goal that had resulted from the poor gamesmanship which Sha were attempting to do ...Unsurprisingly (At the end of the day Shit stinks of shit)
The Utterer
The Utterer

Ref watch 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Hadn't seen that before. Great stuff from MD, fair play to the bloke.
Given the normal.agreement that teams abide by, just goes to confirm  - like we needed it - what a fucking reprehensible bunch of chavvy fuckpigs those sha scummers are. Every thing about that "club" screams classless wankers.  I see the fire brigade set up decontamination showers outside the away end so the villa fans could wash the stink off themselves before leaving the nuclear waste dump aldi-in-waiting tinkers shit tip shiiiiiiiite hole that those knuckle daggers have the nerve to call a ground. I've seen more attractive clinical waste than that fuckpit.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Ref watch 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:01 pm

blimey De Kuip, call it as you see it.........................but it is a shite hole..............bless um they call it home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andrew24561
andrew24561

Ref watch 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Blimey. Far play, Mike Dean.

And the difference between them and us was illustrated perfectly by the respective goal celebrations:

Both goals scored by local lads.
Both goals scored by fans of their team.
Both goal scorers ran the length of the pitch to celebrate.
But one went to his own fans to celebrate...it was all about the Villa.
The other ignored his own fans to be a prick...it was all about the Villa.
Trotters
Trotters

Ref watch 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:17 pm

andrew24561 wrote:blimey De Kuip, call it as you see it.........................but it is a shite hole..............bless um they call it home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yeah - bad day at work - they're an easy target I know, but I felt much better after getting that off my chest!
De Kuip
De Kuip

Ref watch 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down