The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

+24
Trotters
WendyOz
DaveAV1
Saunders82
VillaBill
achilles
Villa_Dan
Wriggle
Dions_Bald_Head
4BetLite
AstonThriller
villajk
Cha Ching
danclare82
Peter
Army villain
smetro
DelboyVilla
deadbuzzardalive
mefromhere
Dazzle
jeffvilla
CoE82
avfc forever
28 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 Empty Re: Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

Post by VillaBill Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:25 pm

A lucky or battling pt?
Blose probably shaded it, shite game though, Bruce has 8pts from 4 games, we are probably going to have keep this ratio going to get into the playoffs.
VillaBill
VillaBill

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 Empty Re: Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

Post by Saunders82 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:08 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Is it true we didn't sell out our allocation for this match?

If it is true then I can't really blame fans for not wanting to pay money to sit in a shithole while some inbred fucktard spits and throws things at you for 2 hours to then have to wait an hour to be let out in front of the 6 fingered mob who will again spit and throw things at you?

Joppe I take you have never been to a derby game at the sty? Go it's a once in a lifetime experience (you will probably only want to do it once?).

I blame no one who wanted to sit at home or down the pub to watch this one?

Too true, one visit to a local derby at the shit heap is enough for anyone, all they want to do is stick it to the Villa if they didnt win a game all season they don't care, to beat us is their one aim, they don't get many chances cos they are usually a division or 2 below us, so they lap up any chance when they get it. Knuckle Draggers phssst.lol!
Saunders82
Saunders82

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:33 pm

I've been to the sty loads of times in the past, but not for years. Standing on the old Tilton with my Dad when a was a kid was the first time I understood what hate meant. It was always mayhem and the atmosphere 10 times more intense and violent than anything these days.

We won some we lost some, I remember little about the actual games. But the two things I do remember are is the rust showering down on us when we scored (I kid you not) and secondly when they had signed an Argie after the 1978 World Cup called Tarantini. It was fairly early in the season and when the teams came out, as one the Tilton sang, "Tarantini what a wanker, what a wanker", bless him he ran up to us and gave us a wave! We fell about laughing, even their lot had to smile.

The good old days and most of the scars have healed now :). Up The Villa!!!
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:30 pm

I went to that shithole once with my dad who was a nose and I remember seeing a huge fat chick in the Tilton end, covered in tatts with a scarf dangling from each wrist and she had about 3 metres of space around her. I remember thinking - if that's what the women are like - what must the males be like. I've since found out though and every negative thing that has been said on here about them is TRUE.
They are a bunch of 3-toed knuckle-dragging scum. Even their players look like evil gnomes
VTID SOTC
WendyOz
WendyOz

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:09 am

My missus would slap me senseless if she new I was promoting a platform for the denegration of her fellow Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freaks.

For the record, she's NOT the bird described in Wendy's post Laughing
Trotters
Trotters

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:25 pm

I remember years ago the noses used to wait at the back of The Kop until about 20 minutes after kick off, then sneak over the top of the corrugated fence at the back.......

........but the coppers used to make them go back in and watch the game.

Does this mean I'm released from starting the Blackburn thread, as although I started this thread, we did exactly what we've done all season, play decent first half, then shit second half, concede and end in a draw - can't be my influence, can it haha??!!
De Kuip
De Kuip

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:25 am

I went a few times back in the 80's. I remember seeing us win 1-0 if i remember correctly and it went off in the Kop end with about 500 c-crew in their. I remember hearing us chant "C-Crew where are you" a couple of times then hundreds of arms waving back at us from the Kop followed by a barrage of fists spreading from the corner and the coppers really struggled to contain it. On the way out i saw a Rolls royce driving through the crowd which was apparantly one of the Sha directors.... all you heard was "SCRRREEEEEAACCCHHH" as it got keyed all down the side on it's way through. Not the friendliest atmosphere really and i agree it is just a hate fest on their part though more of a "roll the eyes" fest for many Villa.

The Utterer
The Utterer

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:23 am

De Kuip wrote:I remember years ago the noses used to wait at the back of The Kop until about 20 minutes after kick off, then sneak over the top of the corrugated fence at the back.......

........but the coppers used to make them go back in and watch the game.

Does this mean I'm released from starting the Blackburn thread, as although I started this thread, we did exactly what we've done all season, play decent first half, then shit second half, concede and end in a draw - can't be my influence, can it haha??!!
No release until we lose Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 1306727784
NARLA24
NARLA24

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:26 am

I'm happy to kick off the score prediction thread...
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7