The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Lizard Licker wrote:So are we going to survive then??

I continue to believe we will. But it'll definitely be in spite of ourselves rather than anything we've done.

Back to top Go down

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Deep in the brown stuff guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Yellow 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:47 pm

His first goal in 15 months.

I recon other managers see us as a soft touch and say things like 'you will break your bad run today', 'they are bad at home'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Injury time and he brings on Bowery for Albrighton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Disgraceful, that this club is in the shape its in.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 8 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Agree, this has to be the final straw. I can't see how on earth we're going start winning games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Uncle Villa wrote:Injury time and he brings on Bowery for Albrighton

Sums him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 pm

We want Lambert out chants just started in the lower Holte.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm so fucking angry I don't even know what to take it out on.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 8 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Uncle Villa wrote:Injury time and he brings on Bowery for Albrighton
Tactical genius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:51 pm

I agree. I don't think I'm angry... just incredibly resigned and disappointed. It doesn't surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Full time

Back to top Go down

What a load of fucking rubbish. Lambert out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:52 pm

What was the fans reaction at Full Time? Were the chants Chris mentioned well audible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Lambert needs to go he has failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:53 pm

What a crock of complete shite.
Now we are in the shite, proper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Useless gobshites control the team and the club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:58 pm

I'm shaking after that.

I think our card is marked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Well fuck me.
Please can we have an announcement from VP in the next hour that Lambert has emptied his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:01 pm

PDC Lion wrote:Well fuck me.
Please can we have an announcement from VP in the next hour that Lambert has emptied his desk.

but the clowns in the boardroom will still be here. They fill me with even more dread.

Back to top Go down

I would like to see anyone defend Randy Learner, Paul Ferguson and Paul Lambert's handling of the club. It's a total fucking shambles, let's hear a few snide one liners after that shit.

Back to top Go down

I would like to see anyone defend Randy Learner, Paul Ferguson and Paul Lambert's handling of the club. It's a total fucking shambles, let's hear a few snide one liners after that shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:03 pm

We have a game in hand............Against Man City.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next