The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread.

+20
lukevilla
jeffvilla
DaveAV1
BillytheKid
Dions_Bald_Head
andrew24561
KMitch
gdav
danclare82
AstonThriller
UnclePanda
Sky
Dazzle
4BetLite
Synopsis
FoxyAV
De Kuip
Boldfinger
Villa_Dan
NARLA24
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread.

Post by Trotters Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:40 am

I honestly do believe the club have given him targets to hit and when he fails, he'll have his contract terminated.

Only way back is if he gets his fitness right up, hits some stunning form for the U23's, we lose some players for the ANC and some more through injury and suspension.

Even then, the reception he'll get will be 100x worse than anything Bacuna got and we all know he'll do nothing on the pitch anyway.

Wanker.
Trotters
Trotters

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread.

Post by lukevilla Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:21 pm

i think bacuna got treated a little bit harshly its not like the media to twist someone words!
lukevilla

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:43 pm

I heard today that Gabby had a big party not long ago at his house. Complete with bouncers on the door and everyone had to hand in their mobiles. The silly boy just doesn't get it does he.
DaveAV1

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:42 pm

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 Main%2012%202560

As the players prepare for Sunday’s derby clash against Birmingham City.
achilles
achilles

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:08 am

achilles wrote:What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 Main%2012%202560

As the players prepare for Sunday’s derby clash against Birmingham City.
Well, he looks fit enough there i must say.
NARLA24
NARLA24

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:11 am

Why is he wearing a bra?
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:48 am

4BetLite wrote:Why is he wearing a bra?
Moobs What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 1815562058
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:50 am

I think a fundamental requirement to attend BMH sessions would be to cut out such embarrassing facial hair. Fuck me. I've seen better mustaches on late night beavers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:27 am

Gabby over the last 2-3 seasons has been nothing short of embarrassing but we as a club pay his wages and if Bruce decides to play him at any stage then he must have been performing well in training.
If he scores some goals - especially winning ones he will soon be forgiven.
Fickle lot aren't we.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:30 am

That's the point isn't it, IF he scored the winner against the slum dwellers EVERYTHING would be forgiven!

Fickle indeed! lol!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:33 am

Too right it would. Lol.
To be honest a fit gabby could be what we need, his pace would help the team immensely.
BUT.
Until then my friend he is still a useless fat sugarbag.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Anyone think that Bruce could be thinking of playing him. With his record against the noses it could be a masterstroke. Just sayin.
If he names the team tomorrow and Gabby is on the bench it could put the fear of McGrath up em.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:43 pm

I personally think gabby's only agenda is to fuck us over even further, sorry but I do not trust him to even try or play well. He will want to repay the fans that turned on him when in his eyes he has done fuck all wrong. You might as well get him a pair of shorts with pockets in.

If he was 100% fit and in form, he would still be our 4th best striker and he had his last chance 3 chances ago. Show your love for club and fuck off gabby.

4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:46 pm

For that fact alone he might well be on the bench but in the meantime I agree with @Boldfinger
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:52 pm

achilles wrote:For that fact alone he might well be on the bench but in the meantime I agree with @Boldfinger
The Mail thinks he could be given a go tomorrow
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:08 pm

If he does fight his way back into the squad and indeed the first team - if that be tomorrow or whatever then fair play. Yes he has been a complete tool I agree 100% but if he has got into brucies plans then he must be showing him something in training ( no not his cock ).
Brucie isn't a moron and will only use gabby if he makes the team stronger and if he helps us climb the league and make the playoffs then all the better for it.
As I say AVFC pay his wages he could just sit there for another 3 years ripping the club off even more so for him to fight his way back he must be doing something right.
Don't cut off your nose to spite your face - we have to look at the bigger picture AVFC winning is our number 1 priority.
Until then he is a lazy waster.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:15 pm

At this level he could be a hell of a player for us but I emphasize COULD!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 pm

The fans were well behind him. That could have been down to the game being at the sty. I can't imagine he'd have had the same reception at Villa Park.

Tried hard but was more likely to get a yellow card than a goal. Too much twatishness to recover in my opinion. and my biggest concern is his cancerous affect on the team. There are plenty of players I'd love to see back at the club in a supporting role but can you imagine this prick being any kind of motivating influence on anyone except the local party balloon shop owner?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Unfortunately he might be our only option when the ANC comes around in January?
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:59 pm

a bit strange saying he is 6 weeks from fitness - then he gets on as sub. Hope Bruce isn't being leaned on to play him
smetro
smetro

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:05 pm

I think it was purely a gamble due to his history of scoring against the knuckledraggers.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:32 pm

I think we have too many players who fire blanks - a good team needs goals from all over - we the full backs cb's to chip in with a few.
smetro
smetro

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:10 pm

He put in more effort in that 15 minute sub appearance than he has done in the past 5 years!

Good point @achilles we will be short of forwards during the ANC so maybe Bruce has that in his mind?
Wriggle
Wriggle

What now for a past Villa hero. The Gabby thread. - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 pm

I don't think the chairman is leaning on Bruce to play him. Xia has made his distaste for Gabby well known.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4