The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Mile Jedinak

+3
Villa_Dan
De Kuip
Trotters
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mile Jedinak - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak

Post by De Kuip Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:06 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
De Kuip wrote:@Villa_Dan and @DelboyVilla - I am suffering from concussion today and have been experiencing double vision. This conversation you two are having in the 6th person is really confusing me........

@De Kuip sorry again but @DelboyVilla & @Villa_Dan both found a new toy today to lighten the seemingly painful managerial search.

@DelboyVilla say to @De Kuip if you can't beat them join them! Come to the party @De Kuip!!! Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Mile Jedinak - Page 2 1520050566 Mile Jedinak - Page 2 1520050566 Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

I mean obviously @De Kuip isn't suffering from concussion, just a joke to shoehorn in the bad pun about 6th person. Actually @De Kuip is going out tonight to learn how to butcher and prepare venison and pheasant, although @De Kuip is getting slightly pissed of at Mrs @De Kuip who is insisting on calling the Game Masterclass evening the gay masterclass evening, which isn't helpful.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Mile Jedinak - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:35 pm

A stat which has just been brought to my attention:

Since Jedinak signed Villa have won 7 games. He's played in them all. Zero wins without him.

Vital?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Mile Jedinak - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:50 pm

For me, Yes.

Wriggle
Wriggle

Mile Jedinak - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 am

Villa_Dan wrote:A stat which has just been brought to my attention:

Since Jedinak signed Villa have won 7 games. He's played in them all. Zero wins without him.

Vital?

Obviously as without him and the cover he provides the defence has looked awful?
DelboyVilla

Mile Jedinak - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:33 am

DelboyVilla wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:A stat which has just been brought to my attention:

Vital?

Obviously as without him and the cover he provides the defence has looked awful?

I would flip that a little and say with him, the defence has looked more confident - Baker/Chester certainly, I'm not sure Hutton or Amavi are on the same page with anyone else on the pitch.
VTID85

Mile Jedinak - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:24 am

I've seen that JEDI stat on twitter, it makes him very vital for me and is a must start when fit. I've also read on here or twitter that THOR has experience on the RH side of MF and we all know that Hourianne's left peg is a dream and that he should be on the left, Lansbury is picking himself at the moment......... with all that in mind I think we have a formation/team that looks like our best 11 by a mile......

GK
BREE CHESTER BAKER AMAVI/TAYLOR
JEDI
THOR LANSBURY HOURIANNE
HOGAN JK

P.S. I'll add too that this team is more then good enough to get us promoted and come the summer we should break the bank for the best goalkeeper we can get, then strengthen the bench or promote them quality lads from the u23's
4BetLite
4BetLite

Mile Jedinak - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2