The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit.....

5 posters

Go down

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... Empty I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit.....

Post by whiteensign Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Well, see your face get twatted by a coach door anyway......Ohhhh Francis.... Wink

whiteensign
whiteensign

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... 0_star10

Back to top Go down

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... Empty Re: I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit.....

Post by kimbo Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:44 pm

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... 498107619
kimbo
kimbo

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... 5_star12

Back to top Go down

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... Empty Re: I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit.....

Post by NARLA24 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:09 am

Unlucky Trevor, ya tosspot. Every fooking Villa game that is on bein sports channel he is one of the commentators. Really fooks me off because he has nothing good to say about us. Watch it, seriously, he commentates on every bloody Villa game.
What a :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: I would like to hit him, like this Flogging a dead hors
Seriously, feck you Trevor I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... 50815218
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:47 am

He is, and yeah I know we're shite, but even when we've been good he still never had a good word to say about us.

Plus even when I watch games when he's commentating on someone else, he's still feckin' clueless. Just yet another example of how ability as a player does not equal a particularly good understanding of the game.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:55 am

kimbo wrote:He is, and yeah I know we're shite, but even when we've been good he still never had a good word to say about us.

Plus even when I watch games when he's commentating on someone else, he's still feckin' clueless. Just yet another example of how ability as a player does not equal a particularly good understanding of the game.
Agreed kimbo. He is and always be a fooking Nose. Flogging a dead hors
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:13 pm

That has brightened my day immensely.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:15 am

Superb.

And yes, he's a prick. Was very complimentary to us when he started on TV as he's good mates with Gareth Barry. And when we struggled over the last two seasons he went with the whole "plucky Villa" thing and didn't slag us. But if we were properly flying for an extended period, he'd soon change his tune.

Bastard.

If I was the coach driver, I'd have hit the "Close Door" button a few hundred more times.
Trotters
Trotters

I'd walk a mile and a bit to wipe your face in the shit..... 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down