The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

+49
Wookster
Alf T
Dazzle
deadbuzzardalive
Fpuppys
Trotters
jeffvilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Boldfinger
big ming
4BetLite
Villa_Dan
The Utterer
Jae1411
Timeclock
De Kuip
achilles
AstonThriller
Gordonsleftboot
DelboyVilla
NARLA24
Sky
smetro
Wriggle
FoxyAV
Con
Villa Ranger
Saunders82
mefromhere
shanghaivilla
Thinman
BillytheKid
Rawlie
Synopsis
TheVillansOfAston
avfc85
KMitch
danclare82
1Elliot
CoE82
VillaSteve
Heisenberg
South London Villan
VillaBill
UnclePanda
thegaffer6
Suits
pcfbavfcoman
Mr_Spadge
53 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:41 am

Alf T wrote:
CoE82 wrote:

It seems our resident Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak bastard is still spouting shit, It must be depressing knowing that we will soon be back on our way up while these miserable inbred 6 toed sugarbags, scrap the barrel for free agents.

It must if been like all there Christmases had come a once with us being relegated, and having a disinterested owner, only to find we've been brought out. It must really hurt to know there dreams are gonna be dashed again and our stay won't be long in the chumpionship.

Alf just remember the city is our, the city ours fuck off small heath the city is ours

Very Happy

Judging by your lack of grammar, spelling and pointless aggression, I would like to nominate you in the new competition:
Moron-of-the-Month.

I claim you are Minnie Caldwell...

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 Margot+4

and if I win, I want my £5 to go to the Albert Tatlock Allotment Memorial Association.

Laughing

This made me smile, well done Alf.

Lets all be friends though Very Happy
4BetLite
4BetLite

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:22 am

Daily Mail and Talksport reporting that Dr Tony will be turned down as he does not have the available funds!!!!!!Anyone else on this story as it is pretty important!!!
Also word from BMH saying the same. Oh no....Here we go!!!!
Lets just hope this is just crappy grab at straws journalism. report
Edit......Having just scoured through Mail Online Sport i cannot find a single reference to this information about Tony Xia so i think this should be filed under Complete Fecking Bullshit...To be honest.

Last edited by NARLA24 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
NARLA24
NARLA24

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:28 am

For. Fucks. Sake.
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:33 am

thegaffer6 wrote:For. Fucks. Sake.
Cannot find any info on this mate. Nothing in Mail Sport Online so it could just be scaremongering. Do not panic. We all know the media hate us and this could just be bullshit.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:35 am

I think it was in The Sun or Daily Mail. Apparently mentioned on TalkSport

Trotters
Trotters

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:36 am

Trotters wrote:I think it was in The Sun or Daily Mail. Apparently mentioned on TalkSport

Non of them are reliable sources Trotters mate. A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 2900886825
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 am

Found it!!!!!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3618506/Football-League-puts-B-teams-agenda-turn-flight-clubs-help-finance-revolutionary-proposal.html
Hardly a massive article. Proberly more journalism done on the European artichoke eating contest

Last edited by NARLA24 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 am

I just caught the end of the talksport bit, it's was Stuart Pearce saying he knew someone itk and presenter said your the 3Rd to say this now, that's all I heard.

NEVER BEOFORE HAVE WE NEEDED COMMUNICATION MORE FROM THE CLUB. Come on Hollis...... Speak.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:51 am

NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:09 am

Talksport have a history of getting things wrong. I wouldn't give them any credence
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:22 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Talksport have a history of getting things wrong. I wouldn't give them any credence

I think the fact that even they don't deem the story worthy of being put on their web-site speaks volumes about its credentials...... A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 2900886825
1Elliot
1Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:30 am

It's not just the Daily Mail who are saying it, others have too, right or wrong. We'll know one or the other in the next few days because obviously Di Matteo is going to get asked who he's come to work with. My suspicion is he'll probably say he's happy to work with either Hollis or Xia, in which case we won't know one or the other, lol.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 am

I suggest we all boycott the world for a day and wake up on Friday to the news that fuck all has changed. Oh well, can't believe Joppe not doing a dancing banana already at the thought of keeping all that beer.

Are we sold yet?
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:07 pm

"Aston Villa's takeover by Chinese businessman Dr Tony Xia is not on the verge of collapse.

It has been reported that Xia has failed to demonstrate he possesses the necessary funds to complete the deal.

But BBC Sport has learned £52m has been paid into an escrow account, ready to be transferred to current Villa owner Randy Lerner.

Xia has also provided proof of funds that will guarantee taking on an existing debt of £25m.

The same amount will be payable to American Lerner if Villa, who were relegated from the Premier League this season, get back to the top flight within three years.

Xia has also provided guarantees to the Premier League and Football League of significant amounts of money to cover the club's operating costs for the next two seasons.

A joint enquiry by the two leagues continues and will not be rushed as all aspects of the proposed takeover are scrutinised - including the likely personnel of the new board of directors.

Villa remain without a permanent manager to replace Remi Garde, who was sacked in March.

Former Everton and Manchester United boss David Moyes, who was on a three-man shortlist for the job, pulled out of the running last week.

Ex-West Brom and Chelsea manager Roberto di Matteo remains in the frame."

Courtesy of Pat Murphy on BBC Sport! I'd trust him more than any of those other sources TBH!
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Joppe has been quiet hopefully he is posting our beers out!!! Drink
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan set to agree a deal to takeover Swansea City according reports. I wonder if their financial status will come under as much scrutiny as Xia's.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:16 am

4Bet...from earlier... yeah, neither do I.

Know I'm a 'Devil's Advocate'...but if a suscpiscion has been put in your head, you think..keep it to yourself or put it out.
With forums, you can do that, and this one is the best to sort things out in a polite way.
I've been called worse than CoE said on sister sites, so I don't go where so much anger hangs around.

I'm just trying to put out, stuff I've been fed, right or wrong, people can explain or give alternative views.

Mt Trotts...about 1/2 days ago, I saw you request a link or something to the fact the "RECON"..CHINA had no audited reports.
Something I mentioned. I remember...but I can't find where I said it, to respond, appropriately.

OK.....

"Yang Yi Zhang"... search South China Post etc. It might be him, and they are dual English.

On Mr Xia, and the shift from Hollis' statement that he designed the iconic " Bird's Nest" Stadia...to the leaks that it was the Parkland around the Stadia he designed.... yep..still got a thing about Hollis Laughing

Try This and then follow the Google link...Mr Xia had bugger-all to do with the Bird's Nest Stadium, nor Parkland, forest around it, where they bulldozed and forcibly moved thousands...THOUSANDS of shanty dwellers. I know we have 12 acres of ground for a Villa "Theme Park" , but does Mr Xia realise we have Planning Laws, and don't bulldoze people's homes for access roads etc...

2 different cultures, as Mr Xia has realised very suddenly.

Here we go...spot Tony in the "Forest Development"

"" "" Project Resources
Principal in Charge
Jie Hu
Chief Designers
Jie Hu, Yixia Wu
Lu Lushan
Main Design Team Members
Yan Zhang, Hui Liu, Wei Li, Hailun Liu, Xiaoming Sun, Chunqiu Zhao, Jiazhong Li, Bin You, Mengcheng Zou, Chunjiao Li, Chuanqi Zhang, Xia Chen, Xiao Feng, Yufan Zhu, Yujun Yao, Jie Zhang, Zhengmin Gao, Andreas Luka, Angela Silbermann, Verena Fischbach, David Pasgrimaud, Shira Szabo
Consultants
Sasaki Associates, Inc. (USA)
Zhaozhen Meng, Ji'ning Chen, Zhi Yin, Wei Liang, Xin Yuan, Laurie Olin
Experts
Xin Tan, Muqi Duan, Dexiang Li, Youfeng An, Shuangxi Yin, Yunlong Su, Li Dong, Xueming Ni, Zhandong Li, Fusheng Zhao, Fan Zhang, Xiaolin Zhang, Zhengwang Zhang, Zonghao Cao, Delin Qian, Ron Herderson, Betsy DamonÑ
Cooperation Companies and Institutes
China Research Center of Landscape Architecture Design and Planning
Beijing Top-Sense Landscape Design Limited Co.
Beijing Beilin Landscape Architecture Institute Co. Ltd
Beijing Institute of Landscape and Traditional Architecture Design and Research
Beijing Zhongyuan Engineering Design & Consulting Co.
China Urban Construction Design & Research Institute
Beijing Tsinghua Urban Planning & Design Institute:
Branch of Urban and Architectural Ecology Research
Branch of Environment and Infrastructure
Branch of Lighting Design & Research
Branch of Transport Planning & Design
Branch of Acoustics Design & Research
Branch of Public Security Design & Research

Further resources to find Mr Xia in the 'Forest Development'...you won't....
https://asla.org/2009awards/300.html

The year 2002 that Mr Xia saw his first Villa Match,whilst at Cambridge, was the same year China won the Olympics, and in the next few years began a rebuild-bulldozing and moving thosands of people AWAY.Thousands of people compulsorily
By 2006 a graduate of Landscape Gardening, who called himself a Proffessor from Harvard took contols... oh yeah.

He may have moved a tree...but he is not included in any roll of Honour, nor any list of contributors.

So Hollis was wrong on the Stadia...but hasn't explained that...was wrong on the "Forest"..and hasn't explained that....

I do distrust Hollis, and think his respect has bombed over this take-over.
Most of all his failure to adress the concerns of fans and explain his 'wild assertions' about Mr Xia's alleged claims to be a 20-something genius.

YES
..to another thread...I do have a 'Hollis-Voodoo-Doll'
A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 226846862

But, being a cheapskate, it is an old "Lambert Doll", with a glued picture of Hollis on the remains of the head bit...I got angry at times.... Laughing

I'm STILL USING IT....so it's not for Sale

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 1787200310

Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:45 am

Alf T wrote:4Bet...from earlier... yeah, neither do I.

Know I'm a 'Devil's Advocate'...but if a suscpiscion has been put in your head, you think..keep it to yourself or put it out.
With forums, you can do that, and this one is the best to sort things out in a polite way.
I've been called worse than CoE said on sister sites, so I don't go where so much anger hangs around.

I'm just trying to put out, stuff I've been fed, right or wrong, people can explain or give alternative views.

It's all good Alf, CoE is ok too, I think he's still undercover and searching for Larry Ellison.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Alf you may have just accidently came across what xias link to the Olympic stadium was. You state above that the government forcibly moved thousands of shanty dwellers to make room for it. Check out what Mr xia's speciality is.

Relocating people into new smart cities
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:29 pm

On the day flabby starts instagramming pictures of himself supposedly looking in better shape, The Doctor says our number one priority this summer is getting a new striker, LEGEND, love this DR!

.........jog on fatboy, hope he ends up a nose and we relegate them.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:23 am

This looks like it could be Xia's twitter, although he hasn't posted anything yet...

https://twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia

followed by the offical Villa twitter, apparently.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Dr. Tony Xia ‏@Dr_TonyXia 3m3 minutes ago

Quality is more important than quantity. Doing everything right is much better than doing a lots. You have to believe this......

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Cant work out how to add pic from phone but hes said on twitter ayew is staying. Love this guy
danclare82
danclare82

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Yeah if it's possible I'd be grateful if someone could tweet Xia THIS article about the set-up Southampton has regarding managers and players. Think we would be wise to have a system like this in place.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Someone tell Xia via google translator in Chinese to remove that troll tweet...smh some people are so sick aren't they? Why ask for a retweet like that? Crazy.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 3 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next