The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ?

+2
EbeneezerGoode
smetro
6 posters

Go down

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? Empty Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ?

Post by smetro Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Friend of a friend tale - so all the usual disclaimers

Steve Hollis was involved a confrontation at a Birmingham Restaurant at the weekend.

He was 'outed' and quite happy to discuss the villa - but it quickly turned ugly - Hollis tried to smile his way through it - but as the fracas died down - he finished his meal in more or less total silence promptly paid his bill and left - he was apparently quite clearly shaken by the incident......
smetro
smetro

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? Empty Re: Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ?

Post by EbeneezerGoode Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:11 pm

All too believable. I am not sure he is aware of what he has let himself in for. He does not have the luxury of hiding away from our fans in the Hamptons like his sugarbag of a boss.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? Empty Re: Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ?

Post by smetro Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:02 pm

If it started out polite - it makes you wonder what Hollis said that led to it getting ugly.

(Although as it was the weekend before the windows shut - it could have been that he dampened down expectations of new arrivals .......at least he is honest !!!)
smetro
smetro

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:17 pm

It appears that staff have been called in for redundancies, nothing to do with our position were in  or that we might be going down.
I hope My Hollis can sleep at night !!!!!!!
I think next will be the assets being stripped away, by this hatchet man. Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1015550615 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1015550615 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Whilst I wouldn't offer one word of encouragement that the next time there is an incident involving this thing in a restaurant it involves a smack in the mouth and a thunderous kick in the bollocks, I equally wouldn't offer one word of condemnation should I hear of it happening.
ember
ember

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:11 pm

jeffvilla wrote:It appears that staff have been called in for redundancies, nothing to do with our position were in  or that we might be going down.
I hope My Hollis can sleep at night !!!!!!!
I think next will be the assets being stripped away, by this hatchet man. Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1015550615 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1015550615 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296 Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 1715320296

This is all that people from KPMG know, how to make people redundant!
achilles
achilles

Steve Hollis in restaurant incident at the weekend ? 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:10 am

Fans are going to start buying corporate tickets so that they can confront these sugarbags. Mark my fucking words!
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:12 am

smetro wrote:
Friend of a friend tale - so all the usual disclaimers

Steve Hollis was involved a confrontation at a Birmingham Restaurant at the weekend.

He was 'outed' and quite happy to discuss the villa - but it quickly turned ugly - Hollis tried to smile his way through it - but as the fracas died down - he finished his meal in more or less total silence  promptly paid his bill and left - he was apparently quite clearly shaken by the incident......

He was shaken at the AVST AGM, I believe. Those cu nts have seen nothing yet!
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down