The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Where do you think we'll finish?

+22
NZVillan
4BetLite
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Thinman
achilles
big ming
Mr_Spadge
GadgetMan
thegaffer6
Leafs1201
Saunders82
gaffer85
ejs1111
The Utterer
jeffvilla
smetro
kimbo
avfc forever
Villa_Dan
avfc85
VillaBill
villabromsgrove
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Where do you think we'll finish?

Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap34%Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 30 ]
Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 33 ]
Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 88

Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where do you think we'll finish?

Post by The Great white walnut Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:33 am

I think that we are certainly strong enough to finish comfortably mid-table and if the Tim Sherwood Factor can gain us 3 or 4 unlikely extra wins then I don't think an eigth place is beyond us.
The Great white walnut
The Great white walnut

Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where do you think we'll finish?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:28 am

Unfortunately the trap door is already opening. If Sherwood stays anything past Xmas then, for me, it's only a matter of picking where in the bottom 3 we'll be.

Fucking shameful as this is the best team we've had in years.

Trotters
Trotters

Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Trotters wrote:Unfortunately the trap door is already opening. If Sherwood stays anything past Xmas then, for me, it's only a matter of picking where in the bottom 3 we'll be.

Fucking shameful as this is the best team we've had in years.

I don't have the same dilemma. If Sherwood stays we'll end up bottom. Possibly beating Derby's lowest point record.
Thinman
Thinman

Where do you think we'll finish? - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4