The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ?

+3
StaffordsVillan
Villa jimmy
smetro
7 posters

Go down

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? I_vote_lcap95%Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? I_vote_rcap 95% 
[ 20 ]
Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? I_vote_lcap0%Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? I_vote_lcap5%Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? Empty Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ?

Post by smetro Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Lots of rumours (based on very little IMO) - but after Randy's 'Plan A is still to sell the club' - we haven't heard anything.

I know Albion are obliged to release a statement - as a private company Villa have no such obligation. But so far as I am aware the wheels haven't come off at WBA, Since they confirmed they are in exclusivity.
smetro
smetro

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? Empty Re: Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ?

Post by Villa jimmy Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:50 pm

It would do no harm!
Villa jimmy

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? Empty Re: Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ?

Post by StaffordsVillan Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Absolutely Yes, no need to go into great detail just let us know what the situation is !
StaffordsVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:58 pm

It doesn't need to be a statement containing specific news. It needs to acknowledge that they know fans are both interested and concerned. A brief snapshot of where we are now would be fine.
villabromsgrove

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trysullvilla Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 pm

A little bit of info would be great. As VB said nothing specific.
Show the fans that as a club you care. Its a yes from me
Trysullvilla
Trysullvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Yes..... the communication from the club towards its supporters has been horrendous for years, really has to change.
gdav
gdav

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Not so much an update on the takeover but a statement addressing our concerns - a "we understand you're all doing your nut but have faith in process". I recognise that these things can be sensitive (like me).
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Should the Club Release a statement updating us on the Takeover ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down