The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover speculation - we go again .....

+92
Jim
Kakacroom
Saunders
TheLeftSide
Alpe_DHuez
Billy Walker
gdale1
expatvilla
M. E. Ward
H+V
Coseley Villa
Zidane
Kaz
aboclaretandblue
VTID85
smoke
jamavfc1
jvilla
ejs1111
De Kuip
any82
chrisw1
B62 Villa
snakevilla
Keyser Soze
Mazrim
larvin86
Wookster
nabbyy
Withes Sweatbands
Hornso
thegaffer6
Morgan Villa
James_Curtis
villashrew
RoyRace
DR Peters
Malandro
DN1982
Leafs1201
River
heystally!
kimbo
South London Villan
upthevilla76
Longboy
Mreze
Green Villan
Rawlie
Mr Beast
Andyh
Denis_B
Villarocks666
R1chuk
bryanallcott1976
MinnyVilla
CoE82
lukevilla
USVillan
GodzoneVilla
CTVillan
LVBrit
EbeneezerGoode
HarryAVFC
Dek of Villa
supermon
Olof Mellberg
Southern Villan
gdav
AVFClee
UnclePanda
Steveallen79
AVit
Poseidon
Sky
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
thinlizzy
The Utterer
Thinman
cgale
MrAstonVilla
villabromsgrove
Jae1411
Jimmycarr
johnny noodles
VillaBill
Villa_Dan
Trotters
holtehero
GadgetMan
My Old Man
Dions_Bald_Head
96 posters

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... Empty Takeover speculation - we go again .....

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 am

And so it continues .....

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... Empty Re: Takeover speculation - we go again .....

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:40 am

Luv it!!

:twisted: 
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... Empty Re: Takeover speculation - we go again .....

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:44 am

There is something rather masochistic concerning all this...
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:46 am

My Old Man wrote:There is something rather masochistic concerning all this...
Get ya gimp masks ready. :twisted: 

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:50 am

PDC Lion wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of a wire brush and caustic soda... Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am

My Old Man wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of a wire brush and caustic soda... Laughing 

They're the names of the two Latvian strikers we're said to be signing soon...
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:59 am

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

They're the names of the two Latvian strikers we're said to be signing soon...
Wire brush and dettol is my preference. :moon: 
No news forthcoming again by the looks of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:02 am

Well randy is still in Milan, so there's always hope. Either that or he really is having a lovely shopping trip, whilst we sink further into the mire...

Cheers Randy
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 am

TheEgo wrote:Well randy is still in Milan, so there's always hope. Either that or he really is having a lovely shopping trip, whilst we sink further into the mire...

Cheers Randy
MOM hit the nail on the head the other day saying maybe he was looking at some art for his collection. I think this is probably the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by holtehero Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:08 am

Sorry should probably post this in another thread, but did anyone see how close vlaars penalty was to going in the other night, after the keeper had saved it

https://vine.co/v/MxBLtbXX5P0
holtehero

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:16 am

PDC Lion wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Well randy is still in Milan, so there's always hope. Either that or he really is having a lovely shopping trip, whilst we sink further into the mire...

Cheers Randy
MOM hit the nail on the head the other day saying maybe he was looking at some art for his collection. I think this is probably the case.

Don't forget though, The Trees stated that the jet was scheduled to go back to the US on Wednesday morning.....the flight to Milan was a change of plan. If it is a shopping trip, or an art buying trip...he wasn't planning that before he came!

Something must have happened whilst he was here....now let me think, what could have happened on Tuesday to make him reschedule his flight plans....hmmmmm  :scratch: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 am

Mardybum72 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Cheers Randy

Don't forget though, The Trees stated that the jet was scheduled to go back to the US on Wednesday morning.....the flight to Milan was a change of plan. If it is a shopping trip, or an art buying trip...he wasn't planning that before he came!

Something must have happened whilst he was here....now let me think, what could have happened on Tuesday to make him reschedule his flight plans....hmmmmm  :scratch: 
His favorite restaurant in Milan was doing a daily special on meatballs and pasta, maybe ? :shock: 

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 am

PDC Lion wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Cheers Randy

His favorite restaurant in Milan was doing a daily special on meatballs and pasta, maybe ? :shock: 

I find the notion of him meandering around Milan buying art whilst we try and scrap for people's cast off's and our CEO has quit as quite distasteful. So much for focusing on the "villa operation" if the art thing is true. I'm hoping he's there on business somehow connected to his and our club and living up to his promise of focusing on us. Perhaps he's looking for a lovely painting of the shummanite for his bedroom wall. At least he can look at that whilst we stumble and fall....I dislike him more each day.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:41 am

We would all like to think that this trip is connected with our club. Time will tell i am sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:49 am

Going back to the 9,000 season tickets sold, how many would the club have expected at this stage of the off-season? I've no clue so the 9,000 figure is meaningless to me.
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Trotters wrote:Going back to the 9,000 season tickets sold, how many would the club have expected at this stage of the off-season? I've no clue so the 9,000 figure is meaningless to me.

No idea about last season, but I found an article on Vital Football from 7th June 2012 saying that at the time of writing, 21000 season tickets had been sold for Lambo's first season in charge.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Trotters wrote:Going back to the 9,000 season tickets sold, how many would the club have expected at this stage of the off-season? I've no clue so the 9,000 figure is meaningless to me.

we usually sell about 20k don't we ?
Our season ticket sales never fail to remind though that we are not truly a "big club" when you think other teams in our league have waiting lists to even obtain a ST, our ST sales are poor to say the least !
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Perhaps Randy has gone to Milan on transfer business?....maybe this is him taking a keener role?

Esteban Cambiasso is available on a free....from Inter Milan!

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny noodles Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:22 pm

TheEgo wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Cheers Randy

I find the notion of him meandering around Milan buying art whilst we try and scrap for people's cast off's and our CEO has quit as quite distasteful. So much for focusing on the "villa operation" if the art thing is true. I'm hoping he's there on business somehow connected to his and our club and living up to his promise of focusing on us. Perhaps he's looking for a lovely painting of the shummanite for his bedroom wall. At least he can look at that whilst we stumble and fall....I dislike him more each day.

Are you serious?? Do you never have a holiday?? Ridiculous post.
johnny noodles
johnny noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm

johnny noodles wrote:Are you serious?? Do you never have a holiday?? Ridiculous post.

We're not talking about your average Joe taking their summer hols, this is a billionaire, in the midst of trying to run a sportsteam which he is hoping to sell for £200 million. Let's be honest, RL doesn't work your regular 9-5, 37.5 hours a week job. If he is fucking off on a jolly a matter of days after his CEO left the company he's trying to sell, then he's a moron
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Just read Nursey's article of yesterday, and beings that he and Lambert are both friends, it reads to me that its Lambert using Nursey to try and get some extra cash out of Lerner.

If it fails, then where does that leave Lambert.

If Lambert walks, so will Keane because i now genuinely think he has came to help Lambert out of a mess. Then who do we bring in with the season underway?

This leaves Lerner in a corner, and i think that was part of Nursey's article. Will Lerner bow to the pressure and increase the funds?

Coming weeks are going to be interesting,i feel.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
johnny noodles wrote:Are you serious?? Do you never have a holiday?? Ridiculous post.

We're not talking about your average Joe taking their summer hols, this is a billionaire, in the midst of trying to run a sportsteam which he is hoping to sell for £200 million. Let's be honest, RL doesn't work your regular 9-5, 37.5 hours a week job. If he is fucking off on a jolly a matter of days after his CEO left the company he's trying to sell, then he's a moron
Are we sure lerner was on the plane to milan though - it's not his plane and seems to have connections to the lerner family - maybe he has stayed in brum and the plane could collect him on leaving milan?

Cgale is another plane watcher and it will be interesting to see what he has to say when his ban expires  at 2-21 pm - hold onto your hats :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmycarr Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Eastie wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

Are we sure lerner was on the plane to milan though - it's not his plane and seems to have connections to the lerner family - maybe he has stayed in brum and the plane could collect him on leaving milan?

Cgale is another plane watcher and it will be interesting to see what he has to say when his ban expires  at 2-21 pm - hold onto your hats :)

Another meltodwn is my prediction  Laughing 
Jimmycarr
Jimmycarr

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:49 pm

To give context, I think it was around double at this stage last year.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:51 pm

this time last year we had sold around 21000 STs
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next