The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game

+11
Green Villan
FoxyAV
villabromsgrove
Dave Hall
NARLA24
thegaffer6
EbeneezerGoode
Thinman
Trotters
Villa_Dan
lukevilla
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game Empty Attendance at Villa V Southampton game

Post by lukevilla Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:48 am

I know its a bit early but wondered what people think it will be surley this could be below 30,000? Im thinking about going but not sure if it will be worth the money! Scarf Waving
lukevilla

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game Empty Re: Attendance at Villa V Southampton game

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:52 am

I'll go with the same I predicted for Spurs - 31500
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game Empty Re: Attendance at Villa V Southampton game

Post by lukevilla Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:44 am

If i do go at least i will see some good football bloddy shame it wont be from the club i support mind!
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:33 am

Trotters
Trotters

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Thinman
Thinman

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Monday game against undesirable opposition? If it's not below 30,000 for that it never will be for a league game.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:32 am

Now here a question what would the Attendance be if Lambert got sacked? Even if Pulis got in i think a lot more people would come and he did play some decent football at palace!
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:34 am

That's an interesting question. My first thought that the crowds would flood back but as Ebeneezer said its a midweek game against a non-category A team.

That will reduce the crowd no matter what but even if Lambert was sacked prior to a game vs, say, Man Utd on a Saturday at 3pm, I still wonder if the crowd would be huge simply due to the fact that the shear could-not-give-a-fuck attitude that Lambert and the players seem to have has permeated through to the fans. It won't be an instant turn around for the club.

For far too long Villa just haven't given a flying fuck about what the fans think/want. And that's going to take a bit of undoing.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:12 am

I'm going to the Southampton game for my sins... I don't particularly want to but it's my dad's birthday so I said we'd go! I'm interested to see what the attendance is, and how quickly the crowd turn if things start going really badly...
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:38 am

26,573 poor people watching some more turgid shite.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:01 am

thegaffer6 wrote:I'm going to the Southampton game for my sins... I don't particularly want to but it's my dad's birthday so I said we'd go! I'm interested to see what the attendance is, and how quickly the crowd turn if things start going really badly...

Badly...expected.
Really badly....might get nasty.

Define "bad"?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Hall Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:09 am

NARLA24 wrote:26,573 poor people watching some more turgid shite.

This will be close in my opinion. I bet those half season tickets aren't exactly flying out of the ticket office. Definitely under 30000 unless the clown is sacked. If Lerner can't see Lambert is pissing his investment down the drain, he is not the financial wizard that he is cracked up to be.
Dave Hall
Dave Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:15 am

Dave Hall wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:26,573 poor people watching some more turgid shite.

This will be close in my opinion. I bet those half season tickets aren't exactly flying out of the ticket office. Definitely under 30000 unless the clown is sacked. If Lerner can't see Lambert is pissing his investment down the drain, he is not the financial wizard that he is cracked up to be.
Attendances will just get worse, especially with families saving for Christmas and other expenses that come around this time of year, increased heating bills etc. And that is without the awfull football on show. Would anybody buy a family ticket for VP for a Christmas fixture ? Fuck that.....4 hours of Spartacus is preferable to having to watch that and the ridiculous expense that goes with it. Falling asleep waiting for an elderly relative to blow the back of their trousers out with a massive attack of sprout infested wind sounds far more preferable to me.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Trotters wrote:
thegaffer6 wrote:I'm going to the Southampton game for my sins... I don't particularly want to but it's my dad's birthday so I said we'd go! I'm interested to see what the attendance is, and how quickly the crowd turn if things start going really badly...

Badly...expected.
Really badly....might get nasty.

Define "bad"?

The only way I could define 'bad' would be 'worse than usual' I suppose!
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Just a random thought on the Southampton match. If Weimann picks up another yellow (which is likely given his attitude to refs and linesmen), we would then go to Burnley without both Benteke and Weimann.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:03 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Just a random thought on the Southampton match. If Weimann picks up another yellow (which is likely given his attitude to refs and linesmen), we would then go to Burnley without both Benteke and Weimann.

We could always call Callum Robinson back from Preston, at least he knows where the goal is.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:24 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:Just a random thought on the Southampton match. If Weimann picks up another yellow (which is likely given his attitude to refs and linesmen), we would then go to Burnley without both Benteke and Weimann.

We could always call Callum Robinson back from Preston, at least he knows where the goal is.

Lambert will soon drum that out of him along with his natural abilities.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:24 am

Ain't that the truth.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:27 am

It's almost lke he's TRYING to get suspended, huh? And if he is engineering a way to be  ineligable to play then the dressing room is even further lost that many suspect.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 am

Just saw that Calum Robinson knocked in a hat trick for Preston. Should have looked into it after foxy's comment.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29907602
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Hall Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 am

A school of thought that we did wrong in letting him get cup tied. At least he will be guaranteed a second game in the cup with Preston, something that we would be unlikely to achieve.
Dave Hall
Dave Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:35 am

It is becoming apparent that the club has lost the fans, we all still love Villa but i feel the club have a long way to go to win us back. if you read the forums you can see the apathy the arguments between fans as to whose fault it is we are in this state. Tom Fox has a massive job on his hands and his first major move should be the removal of our management team because until that day he is fighting a losing battle. 32000 against Spurs on a Sunday afternoon, cant see it being more that that for Southampton on a Monday night
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 am

If it is more than 30,000 then we have been truly brainwashed.
Why do people do something that is going to upset them, make them angry week after week and do nothing about it ?
Bloody hell, would you sit there burning yourself with a match saying "Ouch" everytime but continue to do it ?
It defies belief and before the old "I love the club and will support it through thick and thin" argument arises i will agree with you, because so will i. But i would not, if i was able, pay my hard earned bloody cash to sit in a fucking sterile atmosphere watching this shit be served up every week and then go back for more of it !!!
The club takes your cash, passes fucking oodles of it on to sub standard players who live a life of luxury, most of the fuckers cannot even string a decent bloody sentence together. Instead the word "Basically" is used fuck knows how many times in a short post match interview.
"So".............insert players name......"What's your view on today's game."
"Well, basically i thought we could have basically won the game basically, if it was not for the 5 goals we let in the net basically. Feel sorry for the fans and basically we will be training hard for a couple of days next week to put in another below average performance basically."
"Do you think the fans deserve better than today's performance ?"
"Well basically yes they do. But i have a big house and basically a fucking flash sports car and i could not give a fuck basically. I will kiss the badge on the shirt should i basically score a goal and everything will be ok, basically."
"Thanks for that. We would now like your fellow team mate to give you the "Fucking thick twat with no morales big bottle of Champagne and silly glass trophy Bellend of the week award."
"Thank's, and a word to the fans. Fuck you i am ok Jack....Basically."
What about the bloke who works 40 add hours a week in some job that numbs his brain so he can afford, or more to the point, not really afford a family season ticket so him , his wife and kids can go and watch this shite ?
What about the Engineer, computer programmer, Teacher, Doctor, you know, the real bloody people of this world who have to actually study and learn and stay on top of their game to stay in a job just to watch this shite ?
What about the people who have to save for months just so they can go to maybe 2 games a season....To watch this shite.
What about the kids who want a Villa shirt and their parents have to go without so the kid can have his wish ? And there are plenty of families in this position believe me.
So maybe the over payed fuckers who so many people look to to put a smile on their faces should give a bit more fucking effort and remember how lucky they are because i will tell you this, most of the fucking idiots could not get a job in the real World.
And before the "Amazing Charity Work" bullshit comes out remember this....It's in their fucking contract and if we were on their type of wages i dare say we would be doing a fuck load more than popping over to Acorns once in a while.
That's me done....Pass this onto Tom Fucking Fox. Flogging a dead hors Flogging a dead hors Flogging a dead hors Flogging a dead hors Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 1375627042

Aston Villa i love you to bits....But you are doing my fucking head in.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dek of Villa Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:34 am

A low crowd of around 28, 800 to reflect the dross on offer on the pitch from the clueless one.
Dek of Villa
Dek of Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 am

NARLA.....top rant. Attendance at Villa V Southampton game 1956653425
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next