The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread.

+42
GodzoneVilla
USVillan
Jo64
CoE82
ember
mefromhere
jamavfc1
Saunders82
erdingtonb24
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Keyser Soze
Steveallen79
AVit
davevilla
South London Villan
VTID85
holtehero
Dions_Bald_Head
UnclePanda
jd
KMitch
StevieAVFC14
Tomy-Flemba
johnny noodles
HarryAVFC
lukevilla
Trotters
kimbo
The Utterer
Denis_B
bazzah
B62 Villa
Olof Mellberg
Morpheus
My Old Man
villabromsgrove
Jim
VillaBill
Fpuppys
CTVillan
Green Villan
Villa_Dan
46 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How will we do against the Bin Dippers ?

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. I_vote_lcap39%Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 16 ]
Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. I_vote_lcap39%Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 16 ]
Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. I_vote_lcap22%Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. Empty Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Big game guys and girls.
So what do we reckon ?
I have gone Villa win......Got 10-1 at the bookies.

Back to top Go down

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. Empty Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread.

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:03 pm

My head says we'll lose but I don't think it'll be the start of us going down hill and I expect a good performance. Maybe nick a point.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. Empty Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread.

Post by Green Villan Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm not even voting.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by CTVillan Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:39 pm

I agree with Dan...entirely Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. 3769219917
CTVillan

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Gone for the win and all 3 points. 2-1 to Villa, They have a few players recovering from the International break with minor injuries and a few players still to bed into the side. But like last year we got a 17:30 kick off again, We had so many chances to snatch a point if not all three in the second half, but thanks to Mignolet they held on. Our other two 17:30 games were against Liverpool away 2-2 and Chelsea at home 1-0, So with a stronger defence and midfield we should get a result  Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:18 pm

I can see a Desmond like last year, but expect Balotelli to score at least one he loves playing against the Villa ! Liverpool v Aston Villa all in one thread. 238524133
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Liverpool win with balotelli any time to score.
Jim
Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Jim wrote:Liverpool win with balotelli any time to score.
We've had a whisper that Benteke may be in the squad. If he is L'pool will be sh*tting themselves!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:30 am

Draw.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 am

I too think Balotitti will screw us over, remember when the Away Stand were giving him shit and he went and scored an overhead kick against us like 2 minutes later!
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:35 pm

That was Mario in a City shirt, Sanchez should be able to contain him if not he be up against Vlaar and Guzan, ROCK, CONCRETE and a BRICK WALL. I can see one team if not both teams to end up playing with 10 men. But on the up side I just found out that Lee Mason will be the Ref for the game cheers It could have been much worse (too many :wanker: Ref to list).
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Jim wrote:Liverpool win with balotelli any time to score.
We've had a whisper that Benteke may be in the squad. If he is L'pool will be sh*tting themselves!
Just waiting on some info regarding Benteke. Will post back in a short while guys and girls. Here's hoping he is in the team. Back in a bit. Scarf Waving

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Loss.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Liverpool should win, that being said I believe if we remain good defensively for the full game I can see us getting a point.

But I'll go for a 2-1 Liverpool win, a spirited performance put in but their extra quality to prove the difference and Balotelli will score...
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:21 pm

No Benteke for this game. Couple of weeks to go before he is back

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Olof Mellberg wrote:Liverpool should win, that being said I believe if we remain good defensively for the full game I can see us getting a point.

But I'll go for a 2-1 Liverpool win, a spirited performance put in but their extra quality to prove the difference and Balotelli will score...

They do have Champions League next week and that is (due to their history) massive, so they may have one eye on that. Dont know if Henderson will be fit for tomorrow, but he will be a huge loss to them if hes not. Probably a bigger loss than Sturridge.

I really fancy us for this one, though i dont think we have enough for the three points
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Just had a look at OS training day pics and no sign off Vlaar, Guess he may be still injured or selected photos only shown. Just hope that if he does not play the back 4 don't crumble.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Fpuppys wrote:Just had a look at OS training day pics and no sign off Vlaar, Guess he may be still injured or selected photos only shown. Just hope that if he does not play the back 4 don't crumble.
He was training mate, definately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:10 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:Just had a look at OS training day pics and no sign off Vlaar, Guess he may be still injured or selected photos only shown. Just hope that if he does not play the back 4 don't crumble.

Guess he was left out for not smiling for the camera then, all the others seemed to be very jovial to say the least. Laughing
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by B62 Villa Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:25 am

A very difficult trip today to Anfield, this is the start of a set of fixtures that could really define our season, if we get through them picking up a few points and some decent performances the team could draw some real confidence to take forward, if we get battered every week for the next 5/6 weeks, we could easily implode, lose all confidence and really struggle going forward into the rest of the season.
Therefore it’s imperative we don’t get embarassed up at Anfield today , once again it’s live on TV( we don’t seem to do well on TV), and on paper we shouldn’t stand a chance. But if we can start brightly, draw some confidence from last season when we got a point, which should have been all 3, we may just get a draw out of this game.
Tekkers being out is a big blow, he terrorised them last season and gave us the platform going forward, we don’t have him and look blunt going forward, we look a bit more solid st the back, but this is another level up from what we have faced before.
My prediction is a defeat, let’s not get embsrassed or thumped lets give it a right good go, there are so many mismatches on the pitch, but the biggest for me is Rogers V Lambert
B62 Villa
B62 Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 am

Think like the previous 2 encounters at anfield, if we keep them quiet for 20-25 mins and can nick the first goal (which for us is key) then we might be able to get a result. They'll have 20 shots, and we'll have under 10. Key is what we do with our attempts and how well we defend; deep, blocks and last ditch tackles.

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS!!! Scarf Waving
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:51 am

B62 Villa wrote:A very difficult trip today to Anfield, this is the start of a set of fixtures that could really define our season, if we get through them picking up a few points and some decent performances the team could draw some real confidence to take forward, if we get battered every week for the next 5/6 weeks, we could easily implode, lose all confidence and really struggle going forward into the rest of the season.
Therefore it’s imperative we don’t get embarassed up at Anfield today , once again it’s live on TV( we don’t seem to do well on TV), and on paper we shouldn’t stand a chance. But if we can start brightly, draw some confidence from last season when we got a point, which should have been all 3, we may just get a draw out of this game.
Tekkers being out is a big blow, he terrorised them last season and gave us the platform going forward, we don’t have him and look blunt going forward, we look a bit more solid st the back, but this is another level up from what we have faced before.
My prediction is a defeat, let’s not get embsrassed or thumped lets give it a right good go, there are so many mismatches on the pitch, but the biggest for me is Rogers V Lambert

I believe Lambert and Rodgers are good pals, and if anyone can out think him tactically it's Lambert - sounds crazy I know!!! Maybe the wife put something in my coffee this morning.

We should use the positive vibes from this week going into this game. Delph, Gabby have had great news, grealish and cleverley have things to prove and this could be the ideal platform...
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:03 am

Fpuppys wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Guess he was left out for not smiling for the camera then, all the others seemed to be very jovial to say the least. Laughing
Lambert and Keane put out two line ups out for training yesterday so it depends which one you saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 am

I'm nervous, excited and buzzing. This is what supporting Villa is all about! Scarf Waving
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:35 am

villabromsgrove wrote:I'm nervous, excited and buzzing. This is what supporting Villa is all about! Scarf Waving
10-1 at the bookies when i put my bet on Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next