The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+76
De Kuip
MarvelVillan
GodzoneVilla
Wigteke
mickeywya
Heisenberg
danclare82
teale_4
rybear1988
Macca68
bruka
UrmstonVilla
AVFClee
L-M
Villarocks666
villashrew
Wookster
Morpheus
South London Villan
mrshnn
Zidane
Villa jimmy
Mykey38
Withes Sweatbands
MinnyVilla
Trezzy
Tomy-Flemba
thinlizzy
TheLeftSide
Longboy
thetrees
jd
jamavfc1
GhostDad
johnny noodles
heystally!
Morgan Villa
George
Dions_Bald_Head
banneruk
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
villabromsgrove
Malandro
jvilla
Villa1967
Olof Mellberg
SamTaylor123
nabbyy
jeffvilla
Southern Villan
Suits
gdav
lukevilla
Mazrim
kimbo
FtMyers
DN1982
Green Villan
Rawlie
Jae1411
CTVillan
AVit
Fpuppys
RoyRace
Jimmycarr
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
Denis_B
R1chuk
Andyh
HarryAVFC
Trotters
Desperate Villan
My Old Man
Villa_Dan
larvin86
GadgetMan
80 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Southern Villan Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Eastie wrote:
Southern Villan wrote:PDC and Eastie, do you guys have a trusted source at BMH? Previous posts suggest you have, but can't tell for sure. Thanks.

What makes you think such a thing  :twisted: 

Ah Eastie, your good humoured ambiguity is unmovable!
Southern Villan
Southern Villan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Southern Villan wrote:Indykalia saying villa officials in London meeting arsenal. Hope it's rubbish.
Vlaar ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca68 Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:37 pm

What's the protocol? If you interested in a player do you go to them or vice versa?
Macca68

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:44 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Southern Villan wrote:Indykalia saying villa officials in London meeting arsenal. Hope it's rubbish.
Vlaar ?

Would they not come to us if they wanted a Villa player ?

Hoping it's us wanting one of there creative players
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Eastie wrote:Is it time for this ? -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NW7VnHnX3LQ
That would be cameras at Villa Park surely …. BMH = new player! cheers 
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:50 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Vlaar ?

who is Indykalia?? respected or a wanker like incog??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:51 pm

You are right vb - will save it for another day - very soon hopefully Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:53 pm

jimbop wrote:
HarryAVFC wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Vlaar ?

who is Indykalia?? respected or a wanker like incog??

Total wanker, just google his name and look at some of the articles which come up - http://indyliar.wordpress.com/
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by rybear1988 Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 pm

according to @petecolley he is there to interview wiemann. in regards to the arsenal meeting could we possibly be interested in Joel campbell on loan to fill the no.9 / winger positions???
rybear1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Campbell would be top signing on 3 month loan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Eastie wrote:Campbell would be top signing  on 3 month loan.

defo, quality

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 pm

rybear1988 wrote:according to @petecolley he is there to interview wiemann. in regards to the arsenal meeting could we possibly be interested in Joel campbell on loan to fill the no.9 / winger positions???

I know they are a little slow down in London, but surely they have phones. Dont see why we have to go down there and meet them over anything, since these things are not done like that.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rybear1988 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:00 pm

not saying it will happen but i do follow Indykalia on twitter and he tends to get alot more correct than he gets wrong so there may be something in it.

Arsenal are over run with quality attacking palyers at the moments so i think arsenal would let campbell go out on loan to a prem club to give him some experience in the league and would be a great signing for us and would probably fall in line with transfer and wage budgets
rybear1988

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 pm

rybear1988 wrote:not saying it will happen but i do follow Indykalia on twitter and he tends to get alot more correct than he gets wrong so there may be something in it.

Arsenal are over run with quality attacking palyers at the moments so i think arsenal would let campbell go out on loan to a prem club to give him some experience in the league and would be a great signing for us and would probably fall in line with transfer and wage budgets

OK, cool 8) 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 pm

My Old Man wrote:
rybear1988 wrote:according to @petecolley he is there to interview wiemann. in regards to the arsenal meeting could we possibly be interested in Joel campbell on loan to fill the no.9 / winger positions???

I know they are a little slow down in London, but surely they have phones. Dont see why we have to go down there and meet them over anything, since these things are not done like that.

ask him to tell weiman to get his finger out this year

Back to top Go down

Post by rybear1988 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:04 pm

My Old Man wrote:
rybear1988 wrote:not saying it will happen but i do follow Indykalia on twitter and he tends to get alot more correct than he gets wrong so there may be something in it.

OK, cool 8) 

now lets see how long it takes for @incog to pick this up and start running with this story lol
rybear1988

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 pm

jimbop wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Think his confidence has been shot to pieces due to playing down the flank. Hes not a wide player and never will be. Put him inside either alongside or just behind a striker and hes more involved. Its lke a lot of our players under Lambert being played in roles that confuse them and us!

Same as Benteke last season. The season before he was phenomenal at cutting in from the left on his right foot, then last term Lambert has him playing as an outright target man and he struggled to get any form.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:09 pm

My Old Man wrote:
jimbop wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Think his confidence has been shot to pieces due to playing down the flank. Hes not a wide player and never will be. Put him inside either alongside or just behind a striker and hes more involved. Its lke a lot of our players under Lambert being played in roles that confuse them and us!

Same as Benteke last season. The season before he was phenomenal at cutting in from the left on his right foot, then last term Lambert has him playing as an outright target man and he struggled to get any form.

very true

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:09 pm

rybear1988 wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

OK, cool 8) 

now lets see how long it takes for @incog to pick this up and start running with this story lol

Haha!
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Eastie wrote:You are right vb - will save it for another day - very soon hopefully Wink
It still got me dancing! bounce 
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Weimann's a disappointment! Can he play DM? It would be almost like a new signing.

Perhaps not. :face: 
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:21 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Weimann's a disappointment! Can he play DM? It would be almost like a new signing.

Perhaps not. :face: 

Weimann can be called many things, a disappointment probably being the kindest of them Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by teale_4 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Eastie wrote:Campbell would be top signing  on 3 month loan.

I think all loans for Premier League clubs need to be for the whole season so even better!
teale_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyh Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Campbell is top,top drawer.
What he needs now, is to step up his development and play regularly in the PL. We can help with that and then let Arse have him back in 12 months time !!
Andyh
Andyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next