The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread

+8
FoxyAV
Army villain
De Kuip
Dazzle
VillaBill
achilles
big ming
Saunders82
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread

Post by De Kuip Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Army villain wrote:Has Bruce made any comments after the game yet??? Wonder what words of wisdom, or who is he going to blame, he needs to just go.

Yep usual bollocks and claimed injuries were to blame plus calling out players again saying one or 2 turned into circus acts.
Only one circus act bruce you twat and we know who the clown is.

Has he gone yet?
De Kuip
De Kuip

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread

Post by Army villain Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:03 pm

It's shocking that a manager blames players in public, the only clown at villa is the manager. He needs to be removed, he has had to many chances, and I am fed up with the old record That he is the expert of getting out of this league, only expert in is spending money and playing players out of position, please get rid.
Army villain
Army villain

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Has he gone yet!

I think you all know how much I love predicting things, I said in the Burton thread that lose this game and Sheffield game he'd be gone and in my opinion it's only a matter of hours before Purslow sacks his sorry arse.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Two pearls of wisdom from Bruce:

"But, look, I have been four times out of this league and got beaten last year in the play-off final. I think that would encourage me that I do know what I am doing."

"You have to accept what it is. The disappointing thing for me, is I always ask of my team, put your boots on."
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:59 pm

achilles
achilles

Sheffield Utd v Villa match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:16 am

The guy might as well turn up for the presser wearing a red nose and flower that squirts water? Who cares what he has done before he clearly cannot manage a team of decent players? It a bit like Geoff Hurst saying he should be in the latest England squad instead of Harry Kane as he has previously won the World Cup! In the pre game presser he kept on banging on about this year being a new start when we lost a goalie, a centre back and a winger? He plays 3 right backs, midfielders in defence and lets wingers and CB out on loan? Well he promised we would see a different performance after the debacle at Burton and we did, it is just most of us didn't expect a worse performance!
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:24 am

What gets me is that he says he is not making excuses and then makes excuses! Bash
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2