The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread

+8
Trotters
Saunders82
FoxyAV
VTID85
achilles
De Kuip
deadbuzzardalive
AstonThriller
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: QPR vs Aston Villa match thread

Post by Saunders82 Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Joppe84 wrote:How did we actually play? Shite as usual with 95% hoofing?

From what I saw on some feeds we were trying to pass it forward quickly AND on the ground, we could/should have had a few more goals too, we just need to keep it up week in week out. QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 1520050566 QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 1520050566
Saunders82
Saunders82

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: QPR vs Aston Villa match thread

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 pm

2-1 flattered QPR. Absolutely bossed them. Keinan bullied the fuck out of their back line and was a beast. Adomah should've had a hat trick, Snodgrass should've scored, so should Davis. 

Great performance today. Really good.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Fair play to the players today, a great result especially to come from behind.

Have to say that we look a better TEAM without Kodjia!!!!
The midfield actually support Davis as they know he will hold the ball up which makes a big difference.

Just need to continue this on Tuesday.

P.S. It was good to see Terry down there supporting the team, he didn't have to be there!
achilles
achilles

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:50 am

How did we actually play 95% hoofing. 1) doesnt even know how we played. 2) emabarassing comment is an understatement. 3) fake poster proved

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 pm

For some reason I always prefer a result where we come from behind than score a few without conceding - leaves me with more faith in team resilience as well as ability. Viva Plan A.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 am

Dions_Bald_Head wrote: I always prefer a result where we come from behind

Ooooooo!!!!! Matron!!!!! Drumroll Please I'll get my coat
DelboyVilla

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:So we're losing, Cardiff and Wolves are winning, we're outside the play-offs, this just isn't good enough. Xia's in town, he needs to do the right thing and get rid of Bruce for the love of McGrath .

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:15 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Can't believe we're going to spend a third season in the championship, and it was all so avoidable.

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 1401410211

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc forever Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:28 am

Well pleased with the win good performance I got soaked at Loftus Road happy days.
avfc forever
avfc forever

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:32 am

Looked good on the 10-minute highlights on YouTube, some good play and we seemed to look better and more organised (I appreciate it was only the best bits though!). I completely forgot to get a ticket, shame.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

QPR vs Aston Villa match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2