The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread

+18
Villa Ranger
Trotters
achilles
Peter
FoxyAV
4BetLite
mefromhere
Wookster
The Utterer
Cha Ching
Jae1411
Villa_Dan
deadbuzzardalive
Dions_Bald_Head
DelboyVilla
danclare82
UnclePanda
NARLA24
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread

Post by Trotters Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Grealish being a dick: 3 on 3 situation and he shoshot straistraight at the keeper. A few mins later we break away and he fails to put Gabby thru. Bruce chucking his water bottle in rage.

Adomah sounds like he's tearing this game up. We could be 5 up by the sounds of it. 
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread

Post by Jae1411 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:18 pm

does that upthevilla keep erroring for anyone else. doesnt work for me and i dont have access to any antiquated radio systems anywhere to get WM on Sad
Jae1411

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Jae1411 wrote:does that upthevilla keep erroring for anyone else. doesnt work for me and i dont have access to any antiquated radio systems anywhere to get WM on Sad
Get the Periscope feed of WM commentary, its good
Wookster
Wookster

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:27 pm

tried periscope, their website is awful
Jae1411

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:28 pm

well weve conceded our customary goal. time for the roller coaster to begin
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Fuck, 2-2, I'll be so pissed if we don't win this. If we lose it...
ember
ember

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:40 pm

Shite.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:41 pm

weve seen it all so many times before
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Had enough of this shit!!
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Looking like championship football again next year then?
DelboyVilla

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Gardner? Really? Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 226846862
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Useless sugarbags!
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:02 pm

They've done it again, snatched a draw from the jaws of Victory, we are desperate for a goal poacher, mind you listening to the commentary we had chances to play in teammates and never made the pass (Grealish twice) when will we ever learn. Word is Fulham have made a big bid for McCormack so hes off, does this mean we will now go back for Rhodes?
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:02 pm

fuk me dead
4BetLite
4BetLite

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Aston Villa - fecking up people's weekends since 2010.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:03 pm

The misery of being a Villa fan continues, everything that can go wrong goes wrong. It's relentless.

Should be ashamed of ourselves for not being in contention of automatic promotion never mind the play-off places.
deadbuzzardalive

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:15 pm

So ffing obvious isn't it with this lot. Didn't go to the game and of that i am at least thankful.

Season is nothing more than a preparation for next season.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:16 pm

I think I'm more disappointed by this draw than I am by any defeat we've had this season.
deadbuzzardalive

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Fucking horrendous.

Grealish was shite
 Amavi poor
Westwood shit
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:33 pm

wm have apparently tweeted McCormack has been disciplined for beimg unfit, having bad attitude and repeatedly missing training.if we can get some money-back and thats true then good riddance
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:35 pm

We've not put in a 90 minute performance yet this season.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:55 pm

The way i see it is this
Keepers - much of a muchness but will give Johnson time
Amavi - overrated and shocking defensively
Hutton - Tries but limited
Chester & Baker - Best / most consistent players
Jedinak - Overrun and not playing to his best
Gardner, Westwood, Bacuna - All weak
Adomah - Showing signs but fades in & out.
Gabby - Already hung his boots up mentally - A shadow
McCormack - Does not want to be here but likes the £££'s
Lansbury - Fingers crossed its the start of better things
Green - Promising
Grealish - Immature and lightweight

So for me so far we have this

...............Johnson
????.....Baker....Chester..????
Adomah...Lansbury..?????...????
........Kodija...????

The other places are weak for one reason or another.
Plus no back up CB or LB / RB.

No way is that team ready for promotion as it stands but IF we get another 3 or four in we could be well placed for next season.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:23 pm

As the great American baseball player Yogi Berra once said - "It's like deja vu all over again".
Having said that, if I'm taking any positives from this game, its that we played a hell of a lot better and with more balance in the side than recently, and even with the capitulation in the second half (or maybe second act is better as it's always a tragi-comedy at VP nowadays) that still has to be an improvement on the dross that we've been served up until now.
Not sure where Jedinak was, but with only Lansbury new in (and I'm sure blowing like fuck at half time after not playing for a while), it's better than I expected. Preston are decent and played well against the arse on TV the other night, but fuck me we really do love to be generous don't we.
Still need to see us after all SBs signings are here, and I've said for a long time I believe - and have no problem with - it being a two year project, due to the level of fuckedupness that Lerner achieved.
Onwards and upwards folks, and with the BC game cancelled it means we'll play them with our AFCON boys back, time to bed in newbies at BMH and no league games til Feb.
If at the end of Feb we're still doing this shit, I'll despair, but we still have so much deadwood in our squad it's frightening. Reasons to be optimistic as well, esp. with more coming in.
UTV
De Kuip
De Kuip

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Sorry I blame Bruce for that as in the second half it was blatantly obvious that we were sitting too deep inviting Preston to attack us and you just knew what was going to happen.

That first half was the best we have played this season, enterprising, movement, vision, it had it all and we were firmly in control... then we came out for the second half!

Christ almighty we don't half have some weak individuals in the Villa team, Grealish (an airy fairy player), Adomah (even though he scored two goals he was crap), Amavi (why does he pass the ball back so much). Gabby played really well in the first half but as someone said next to me, about bloody time on £65k a week!

Oh, how on earth did Green miss that absolute sitter in the first half, although to be fair to the lad he didn't drop his head and deserves to start the next game, definitely one of the plusses!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:06 pm

We'll improve I have no doubt but it brings it home how little we've advanced over previous weeks when I was laughing at the scum for not winning in the 8 games since Lola took over then realised we're still below them.
Don't get me wrong they are of no consequence but it goes to demonstrate our recent stagnation.
Thing will change for the better though and I think Brucie will be good for us and soon we'll look back at this period just to remind ourselves of how weak we were left by Lerner and RDM.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Aston Villa v Preston North End Pre Match, Match and after Match ranting thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next