The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


January '17 Transfer Window

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by Villa_Dan on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:08 pm

So assuming Hourihane is on his way I think it'll be 433. Midfield made up of any 3 from Jedi, Lansbury, Thor and Hourihane, Kodjia wide left, Bertie wide right, new striker down the middle. 

If it isn't working it is a simple fix to go 442 with Thor on the left and Kod moving in to partner the striker.
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4316
Reputation : 4055
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by De Kuip on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:39 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:So assuming Hourihane is on his way I think it'll be 433. Midfield made up of any 3 from Jedi, Lansbury, Thor and Hourihane, Kodjia wide left, Bertie wide right, new striker down the middle. 

If it isn't working it is a simple fix to go 442 with Thor on the left and Kod moving in to partner the striker.

Look what you've just written there mate - options, proper options and without a mention of Gardner or Westwood. When's the last time we had options that didn't involve shit choices?
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2281
Reputation : 3528
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by UnclePanda on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:56 pm

@De Kuip wrote:
@Villa_Dan wrote:So assuming Hourihane is on his way I think it'll be 433. Midfield made up of any 3 from Jedi, Lansbury, Thor and Hourihane, Kodjia wide left, Bertie wide right, new striker down the middle. 

If it isn't working it is a simple fix to go 442 with Thor on the left and Kod moving in to partner the striker.

Look what you've just written there mate - options, proper options and without a mention of Gardner or Westwood. When's the last time we had options that didn't involve shit choices?

Ill take a guess at this... 1996?
avatar
UnclePanda



Posts : 705
Reputation : 287
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Redditch

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by DelboyVilla on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Sign Hourihane and hopefully we will never see the reigning Villa Dodge ball champion Mr Ashley Fucking Westwood anywhere near the team again!!!!

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1144
Reputation : 1331
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by Dions_Bald_Head on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:22 pm

@De Kuip wrote:
@Villa_Dan wrote:So assuming Hourihane is on his way I think it'll be 433. Midfield made up of any 3 from Jedi, Lansbury, Thor and Hourihane, Kodjia wide left, Bertie wide right, new striker down the middle. 

If it isn't working it is a simple fix to go 442 with Thor on the left and Kod moving in to partner the striker.

Look what you've just written there mate - options, proper options and without a mention of Gardner or Westwood. When's the last time we had options that didn't involve shit choices?

Options & competition.
avatar
Dions_Bald_Head



Posts : 928
Reputation : 784
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by VTID85 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:24 pm

All positive stuff, but all the more baffling that Gardner was given a new contract.

It ain't all doom and gloom. UTV.
avatar
VTID85



Posts : 543
Reputation : 656
Join date : 2014-04-30
Location : Derby

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by VillaBill on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:25 pm

What is Thor's favoured position, anyone know?
avatar
VillaBill



Posts : 807
Reputation : 473
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by Boldfinger on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:58 pm

@VTID85 wrote:All positive stuff, but all the more baffling that Gardner was given a new contract.

It ain't all doom and gloom. UTV.
We need someone to bring on the oranges at half time.
avatar
Boldfinger



Posts : 662
Reputation : 1000
Join date : 2016-01-03
Age : 45
Location : the DR is always watching !

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by Villa_Dan on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:12 pm

@VillaBill wrote:What is Thor's favoured position, anyone know?

I think centre midfield but he has played on the left
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4316
Reputation : 4055
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by De Kuip on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:46 pm

@VillaBill wrote:What is Thor's favoured position, anyone know?

Smashing the fuck out of Loki normally......
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2281
Reputation : 3528
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by DelboyVilla on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:00 am

@Villa_Dan wrote:
@VillaBill wrote:What is Thor's favoured position, anyone know?

I think centre midfield but he has played on the left

Apparently for Iceland he plays on the left and cuts inside.

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1144
Reputation : 1331
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by De Kuip on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:30 am

@DelboyVilla wrote:
@Villa_Dan wrote:
@VillaBill wrote:What is Thor's favoured position, anyone know?

I think centre midfield but he has played on the left

Apparently for Iceland he plays on the left and cuts inside.

Tony Morley style!
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2281
Reputation : 3528
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by big ming on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:34 am

Noticed that Brentford signed a winger yesterday. We were reckoned to be interested in Alan Judge earlier in the window. Wondered if he is now available, bearing in mind that we missed out on Donkor and are supposed to be interested in Barrow.

big ming



Posts : 216
Reputation : 261
Join date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 am

With the links to Brady, Schlupp and Donkor, seemed like we wanted someone to play on the left. But now we've signed Bjarnasson I think we've got that position covered.

Seems to have gone very quiet on Hourihane. Waiting for Xia to tweet something.

deadbuzzardalive



Posts : 2408
Reputation : 1473
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by NARLA24 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:00 am

Could Houlirane be the 50% that was tweeted yesterday? Especially as Fat Sam is in charge of the envelopes
avatar
NARLA24



Posts : 2385
Reputation : 1786
Join date : 2014-09-26
Age : 47
Location : Lanzarote in the sun.

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by Fpuppys on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:31 am

Dr has tweeted 98%>100% TBA soon. Dancing Banana

-------

http://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2008
avatar
Fpuppys



Posts : 804
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 53
Location : Wishing I was somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Re: January '17 Transfer Window

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum