The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by villajk Sun May 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Got to agree BTK if he get Moyes will show a lot more than ambition good times ahead imo
villajk

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Barabass Sun May 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello Everyone,
Long time reader, first time poster.

I'd just like to say that this new takeover is looking positive. The hopefully new owner seems to be doing what he can to settle our nerves and he states he has grand plans for Villa. My only concern is that the FA will not be happy with Xia's methods to incorporate Villa into his Lotus Health business as that could potentially mean we can get around the FFP rules. If we are part of Lotus Health then maybe our transfer funds will be determined by Lotus's turnover, rather than just Villa's. I can see the FA trying to say Xia isn't a 'fit' owner if he is to merge us into Lotus Health.

Surely this will be sorted soon as I doubt the announcement of a takeover would have been done without the fit and proper tests being well under way as we've had enough embarrassment to deal with lately.

Onwards and upwards,

Mike
Barabass
Barabass

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Barabass wrote:Hello Everyone,
Long time reader, first time poster.

I'd just like to say that this new takeover is looking positive. The hopefully new owner seems to be doing what he can to settle our nerves and he states he has grand plans for Villa. My only concern is that the FA will not be happy with Xia's methods to incorporate Villa into his Lotus Health business as that could potentially mean we can get around the FFP rules. If we are part of Lotus Health then maybe our transfer funds will be determined by Lotus's turnover, rather than just Villa's. I can see the FA trying to say Xia isn't a 'fit' owner if he is to merge us into Lotus Health.

Surely this will be sorted soon as I doubt the announcement of a takeover would have been done without the fit and proper tests being well under way as we've had enough embarrassment to deal with lately.

Onwards and upwards,

Mike

Welcome Mike

With the likes of Samuelson on board I'm sure that the FA have been taken care of ;-)

I too think we are in for positive times regardless of who the Dr appoints to run the club with him

Last edited by 4BetLite on Sun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Samuleson- That's worrying
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Amen to that villa jk mate AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917

Welcome Mike, thats a good point you know you make, was the fit and proper test underway already as you mention or has it only just been started, confusing me a little as Xia himself mentions naming the new manager this week where Hollis mentioned Xia can't name a new manager until the fit and proper tests are complete but i am hearing they can take upto 3 weeks?

Must have already been underway surely as Mike mentions.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Barabass Sun May 22, 2016 8:47 pm

I assume that Xia said a new manager would be named in under 2 weeks because that is when he will officially be the new owner and can then sign contracts himself. I can't see Hollis making any changes as he will just be keeping things ticking over until he gets his golden handshake from Lerner for selling the Club.
Barabass
Barabass

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Sun May 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Wookster wrote:So typically British

We've found us a saviour
Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

Now lets destroy him
Bash Bash

Bang on Wookster, weve had shite for the last 5 years we moan and groan about it and we get a lifeline we start ripping it to shreds. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1420239857 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1420239857

Last edited by Saunders82 on Sun May 22, 2016 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saunders82
Saunders82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Baker Sun May 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Think barabass is right. Perhaps the fit and proper owner thing will go through and that is when the new manager will be announced?
Andrew Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Barabass wrote:I assume that Xia said a new manager would be named in under 2 weeks because that is when he will officially be the new owner and can then sign contracts himself. I can't see Hollis making any changes as he will just be keeping things ticking over until he gets his golden handshake from Lerner for selling the Club.

All i have seen and read Xia saying is a new manager will be announced this week coming so surely that means the fit and proper test by the Premier League is completed this week in order for Xia to be able to appoint his own manager this week, i will have a dig up and re read what Xia said but i am 99% sure he said this week he will announce a new manager.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 10:50 pm

I think after having a look about Xia was just meaning whenever the fit and proper tests are completed then officially the manager will be appointed, maybe Moyes will be announced he is to become our new manager this week even if the tests are not completed in time tbh
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun May 22, 2016 11:01 pm

The fit and proper tests don't even start until next month
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 11:24 pm

smetro wrote:The fit and proper tests don't even start until next month

So how can Xia be appointed official owner anytime soon to appoint a manager then? #confused 🤦
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun May 22, 2016 11:36 pm

It's getting worse guys, the sun are saying that Samuelson will sit on as a director and evidence on Twitter was just shared stating that Xia became a director of recon this month. Many are saying that it was set up for the villa deal. I am starting to think that Samuelson has had something to do with the financing of this deal and the whole thing is getting more and more confusing. Samuelson would not be involved for due diligence as Xia would have his own people.
I think Samuelson is the one that has loaned the money to Xia.
I am absolutely gutted as I feel the wool has been pulled over our eyes. when a gap is filled more seems to open up and with the lack of info from villa, I am starting to think that they know as well.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Sun May 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:It's getting worse guys, the sun are saying that Samuelson will sit on as a director and evidence on Twitter was just shared stating that Xia became a director of recon this month. Many are saying that it was set up for the villa deal. I am starting to think that Samuelson has had something to do with the financing of this deal and the whole thing is getting more and more confusing. Samuelson would not be involved for due diligence as Xia would have his own people.
I think Samuelson is the one that has loaned the money to Xia.
I am absolutely gutted as I feel the wool has been pulled over our eyes. when a gap is filled more seems to open up and with the lack of info from villa, I am starting to think that they know as well.

What evidence Chrissy surely Hollis would be dealing with him over a month now
gaffer85
gaffer85

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 23, 2016 12:37 am

I don't like Samuelson near our club either and i have been trying to calm Villans down worried over Xia,

What pops into my head straight away is if you was a super wealthy bloke like Xia why the fuck would you want Samuelson near you or your newly purchased football club with all these allegations and FBI for christ sake in investigating him?

Something is making me feel uneasy because of this i have to be honest, has Lerner dropped us into a world more of shit just to get himself out of the way and get fans back for protesting cos he lost money, wouldn't surprise me.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 23, 2016 12:49 am

Fuckin hell Trotters it looks like Samuelson is actually involved in buying our club not just a job title role, he has been after a club recently and all of a sudden he pops up at our club and to be appointed chief exec, i feel sick
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 23, 2016 12:55 am

Why would Xia need Samuelson if he as rich as he claims and has so many companies as he claims? Surely a Billionaire would not need a loan company 'shadow man' known as a money launderer fbi investigated person involved at all?

Something stinks and the words i read from them articles Trotters you put up just is ''silent partner'' LERNER U sugarbag
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon May 23, 2016 12:56 am

His dealings with Everton seem to be regarding a 29.9% stake in which he claimed the money was registered and in place. Seems it was nothing of the sort and Kenwright got twitchy and pulled the pin.

Samuelson, it would appear, has learnt his lesson and now has the money down.

The FA and PL are well aware of this guy so it'll be an interesting couple of weeks.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon May 23, 2016 12:56 am

Oh...welcome Mike!
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Mon May 23, 2016 12:56 am

why is everyone jumping to their own conclusions, mostly negative ones??? I think some people need to step away from the forums for a little while and enjoy the fresh air a little and come back in a month or so when things will have moved on.

Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon May 23, 2016 12:58 am

AV, it's actually difficult to find anything good on this bloke. I'm sure there are money launderers, tax evaders and Russian oligarchs that love him but you try and find a report on him on the internet that puts him in a good light.

And he's front and centre at our club! It could well be that Xia is just a front for some well-dodgy dealings.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 23, 2016 1:05 am

Trotters wrote:AV, it's actually difficult to find anything good on this bloke. I'm sure there are money launderers, tax evaders and Russian oligarchs that love him but you try and find a report on him on the internet that puts him in a good light.

And he's front and centre at our club! It could well be that Xia is just a front for some well-dodgy dealings.

This is exactly my concerns mate, i have been pro Xia until i found something really to be worried about but Samuelson is not the type of bloke any well respected Billionaire would dare involve himself with, who is behind the funds really no way would the Chinese government use Samuelson to put money out there, nah i am not liking this now and worry we may end up being some anonymous money mans agenda to get what they want any means possible.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Mon May 23, 2016 1:12 am

I understand that Trotters, but when do the press ever report anything good about someone like this? good news from this type of person isn't worth writing about, but over sensationalizing negative things is.

he was supposedly part of a FBI investigation back in 2000 and nothing came of it, surely that tells you there was nothing to see?

To me it sounds like he more of the deal maker and shows the investors the best way to move their money around to negate tax, something that is done in every business. As long as it's above board then what is wrong with that, and if it wasn't above board i'm sure he would have faced charges now as he's been doing it since early 2000 and been investigated by the FBI.

We've even got people suggesting he loaned the money to Tony to buy the club ffs, what a joke that is.

The guys been in the door a few days and everyone is jumping to their own conclusions because little is known Tony and personally i like that.

Time to sit back, enjoy the Euros and in a month or so's time we'll start to find out the real intent. one which i'm still pretty confident will be a very good one.

UTV
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Mon May 23, 2016 1:15 am

Maybe we do generally just have a good guy, with a lot of money who fancied buying us?

I can see why people are scared but we have to trust him

He's said good things, and if we appoint Moyes I'm pretty sure we can all sleep well
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Mon May 23, 2016 1:17 am

Samuelson is a wired though
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum