The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+109
bruka
smetro
Dazzle
Terry Derry
Villa_Dan
Jae1411
mefromhere
achilles
AVFCKINGS
EbeneezerGoode
Barton82
Thinman
Synopsis
4BetLite
ViewFromT2
danclare82
Wookster
prmort
FoxyAV
Trotters
Trysullvilla
Con
KMitch
ember
NARLA24
DaveAV1
UnclePanda
Cha Ching
Dions_Bald_Head
DelboyVilla
simbrenn
jeffvilla
Dgrizzle7
AVFClee
Andyh
VillaBill
Jo64
The Great white walnut
DomAVFC
avfc85
De Kuip
Leafs1201
DN1982
deadbuzzardalive
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
UrmstonVilla
ejs1111
Stripey48
GhostDad
1Elliot
brummieboy
aberdarevilla
LukeWilliamsOBE
Jpmangel
CoE82
Villa jimmy
holtehero
AstonThriller
hawk190601
gwentvillan
rosco77
andrew24561
clarryblue
big ming
Stratfordvilla
johnny from donny
fastbackace
Robbo
johnny noodles
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
thegaffer6
Mazrim
bazzah
snitum
James_Curtis
Withes Sweatbands
Chrissylee1111
kimbo
Fpuppys
marko63
VillaSteve
George
Nix999
lukevilla
GadgetMan
mickeywya
Latzstar
B62 Villa
Dansvilla75
Villa Ranger
omariqy
jvilla
TED
VTID85
MarvelVillan
banneruk
villabromsgrove
snakevilla
Born Under The Holte End
Keyser Soze
Jamie Gray
mark_draper
tbarrules
JapaneseVillan
Broadlee
Wriggle
GodzoneVilla
Saunders82
113 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Synopsis Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 am

I saw people on Twitter getting in a state over this so called Swiss take over. Problem is it all past tense, they came in with an extremely low ball offer in the summer and were promptly told to go take a long walk off a short pier. That was all there was.
Now Lerners looking relegation squarely down both barrels I would lover to know if he's thinking shit shoulda took what I could get.
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:02 am

Synopsis wrote:I saw people on Twitter getting in a state over this so called Swiss take over. Problem is it all past tense, they came in with an extremely low ball offer in the summer and were promptly told to go take a long walk off a short pier. That was all there was.
Now Lerners looking relegation squarely down both barrels I would lover to know if he's thinking shit shoulda took what I could get.

the tosser lerner decides to "come to Birmingham to show his support" you tosser, your shitting it because of the money you will loose if we go down. july was last time he came over, focking tosser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:09 pm

I hope Garde has negotiated himself one hell of a survival bonus to fleece our stupid prick owner for all he's worth.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Trotters wrote:I hope Garde has negotiated himself one hell of a survival bonus to fleece our stupid prick owner for all he's worth.

I hope so too mate, seeing the picture of him full of smiles made me sick , wonder if he put the sat nav on to get to bodymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 pm

anyone seen this picture? anybody help randy find bodymore?? http://www.thesocialleader.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/LostMan.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:57 pm

jimbop wrote:
Synopsis wrote:I saw people on Twitter getting in a state over this so called Swiss take over. Problem is it all past tense, they came in with an extremely low ball offer in the summer and were promptly told to go take a long walk off a short pier. That was all there was.

the tosser lerner decides to "come to Birmingham to show his support" you tosser, your shitting it because of the money you will loose if we go down. july was last time he came over, focking tosser.

My feelings exactly, really love this site it reflects the truest feelings we Villans have towards an owner that has desimated our club and left us to rot, unlike other sites where i have seen they suck up to Lerner and the board preaching only positive spin towards the owner, if you take a look there is a site or two that do this, glad this site is for real and does not creep this tw*t of an owner for what he has done to this great club. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3769219917
AVFClee
AVFClee

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:59 pm

AVFClee wrote:
jimbop wrote:

My feelings exactly, really love this site it reflects the truest feelings we Villans have towards an owner that has desimated our club and left us to rot, unlike other sites where i have seen they suck up to Lerner and the board preaching only positive spin towards the owner, if you take a look there is a site or two that do this, glad this site is for real and does not creep this tw*t of an owner for what he has done to this great club. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3769219917

Bang on mate. See the celebrity thread.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:55 am

AVFClee wrote:
jimbop wrote:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:49 pm

all very quiet, very boring at work these days!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by simbrenn Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Well I hear the Swiss are back In . Im 1872 is apparently their name , but look like they just manage and maximise debt . Not sure that's what we need
simbrenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:37 am

As they're just a hedge fund I wouldn't want them anywhere near the club, typically this sector of business they go in "streamline" a business and sell on for a profit, they are unashamedly only there to make the most amount of profit for themselves, thats the whole purpose of their business sector after all.
They will most likely not come in and throw millions into transfer kittys and wage bills, they will reduce wages via redundancy and by skimping on player budgets. Sell off club assets to be rented back to the club, fastest way to lose your fortune is to buy a premier league club and attempt to compete, this is not a risk these people will be willing to take.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Austin rumors are doing the rounds again I see.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Dgrizzle7 wrote:Austin rumors are doing the rounds again I see.

i'd take him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:31 pm

fock me people, how much doom and gloom surrounds us!! its horrible, probably in the wrong thread but out of interest how many of us think were gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:43 pm

I really hate to say it but we should have been gone last year. At present we cannot pick out a pass, the players heads are down and we have a self filling prophetic losing attitude. I love Villa I love the club but I hate going down to villa park  to see us lose.
We walk about a mile to the ground and I cannot think the last time I was optimistic about us winning and walking with a spring in my step. I would like to say thank you Mr Learning for grinding out the love for my club. VTID.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:45 pm

jeffvilla wrote:I really hate to say it but we should have been gone last year. At present we cannot pick out a pass, the players heads are down and we have a self filling prophetic losing attitude. I love Villa I love the club but I hate going down to villa park  to see us lose.
We walk about a mile to the ground and I cannot think the last time I was optimistic about us winning and walking with a spring in my step. I would like to say thank you Mr Learning for grinding out the love for my club. VTID.

I would love to disagree with you Jeff but simply cant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Here too guys, i absolutely love the club...or at least what it was. This is surely not the true AVFC we are having to suffer at this moment in time?! I know the World has moved on and left this club trailing in it's wake due to an owner who has frankly treated his club and us fans with utter contempt over the last 5 years by draining the lifeblood out of the team & support.

He's trying to run the club like a US corporate business rather than as a Premier League football team and there's a huge difference.

In the cut throat World of the Premier League, which has more of the Worlds richest clubs than any other League, to be successful you HAVE to take risks. It's a No Risk = No Reward thing! That's because other clubs in the same division with as much money or more than Lerner ARE taking risks.. Calculated ones yes but risks just the same. So to keep up with those clubs you have to do the same.

I know Lerner took a bit of a risk when he first came...and it to a point worked under O'Neill with us being the 6th best club & indeed with a better judge of players than O'neill and a few better signings (No Heskey for example) we could easily have finished top 4. As it was he was a brilliant man manager but an awful judge of players in my opinion. Lets face it he signed Re-Coker, Sidwell, Heskey etc and also got rid of a certain Gary Cahill on the cheap too... I think i can rest my case right there!!

My point is the Calculated risk Lerner took was on the verge of working but then he just pulled the rug. I understand it was largely a case of having to with FFP etc coming in, but for me the club has recovered now financially and the Summer just gone was a huge opportunity with Premier League status again secured to start to close the gap but no.... Instead we downgraded again, and this time once too often as is becoming abundantly clear.
The Utterer
The Utterer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:11 pm

The Utterer wrote:Here too guys, i absolutely love the club...or at least what it was. This is surely not the true AVFC we are having to suffer at this moment in time?! I know the World has moved on and left this club trailing in it's wake due to an owner who has frankly treated his club and us fans with utter contempt over the last 5 years by draining the lifeblood out of the team & support.

He's trying to run the club like a US corporate business rather than as a Premier League football team and there's a huge difference.

In the cut throat World of the Premier League, which has more of the Worlds richest clubs than any other League, to be successful you HAVE to take risks. It's a No Risk = No Reward thing! That's because other clubs in the same division with as much money or more than Lerner ARE taking risks.. Calculated ones yes but risks just the same. So to keep up with those clubs you have to do the same.

I know Lerner took a bit of a risk when he first came...and it to a point worked under O'Neill with us being the 6th best club & indeed with a better judge of players than O'neill and a few better signings (No Heskey for example) we could easily have finished top 4. As it was he was a brilliant man manager but an awful judge of players in my opinion.  Lets face it he signed Re-Coker, Sidwell, Heskey etc and also got rid of a certain Gary Cahill on the cheap too... I think i can rest my case right there!!

My point is the Calculated risk Lerner took was on the verge of working but then he just pulled the rug. I understand it was largely a case of having to with FFP etc coming in, but for me the club has recovered now financially and the Summer just gone was a huge opportunity with Premier League status again secured to start to close the gap but no.... Instead we downgraded again, and this time once too often as is becoming abundantly clear.

very well said Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Nice one The Utterer, I fear that the club is going to get worse before it get better, this may mean that we are relegated due to the sheer incompetence of he owner.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 pm

jeffvilla wrote: Nice one The Utterer, I fear that the club is going to get worse before it get better, this may mean that we are relegated due to the sheer incompetence of he owner.

I agree, its going to get worse beforew it better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:35 pm

bit off topic but I was with my niece yesterday whom ive mentioned knows grealish very well, I asked her did she read the news about him and she said "yeah but how is that news, he is off his head many weekends, only the other week he was out with bacuna and they were both off their heads on vodka!

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:13 pm

jimbop wrote:bit off topic but I was with my niece yesterday whom ive mentioned knows grealish very well, I asked her did she read the news about him and she said "yeah but how is that news, he is off his head many weekends, only the other week he was out with bacuna and they were both off their heads on vodka!

Re-quoted it in the Grealish thread.
achilles
achilles

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by simbrenn Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Has anyone heard if there are any buyers for us yet ? Also just interested to know what all the exciting things for villa were in the summer that all the ex pros kept going on about.
simbrenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:32 pm

achilles wrote:
jimbop wrote:bit off topic but I was with my niece yesterday whom ive mentioned knows grealish very well, I asked her did she read the news about him and she said "yeah but how is that news, he is off his head many weekends, only the other week he was out with bacuna and they were both off their heads on vodka!

Re-quoted it in the Grealish thread.

sorry matey i should of out it in there, nice one

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Has anyone heard the Dion Dublin sales pitch for AVFC in Homes Under The Hammer style? In it he describes us as his beloved Aston Villa. Fair play Dion, always a Villian. It's on Radio 5. I can't seem to post the clip, it's a great 2 minutes :)
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next