The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+93
avfcjoe
LukeWilliamsOBE
hawk190601
noodles
Devon-villa-fan
jeffvilla
Compton Edwards
prmort
pcfbavfcoman
Insane Holte
thinlizzy
GodzoneVilla
worcesterkev
Thinman
Saunders82
De Kuip
bruka
VillaBill
TED
KMitch
lukevilla
Stratfordvilla
VillaSteve
UnclePanda
deadbuzzardalive
Dansvilla75
andrew24561
bazzah
johnny from donny
ejs1111
Peter
gdale1
mark_draper
Andyh
GhostDad
DelboyVilla
Jimmy Villian
The Great white walnut
Gordonsleftboot
Wigteke
Morgan Villa
Born Under The Holte End
smetro
ember
GadgetMan
NARLA24
Villas Trudge
jvilla
ViewFromT2
Desperate Villan
clarryblue
1Elliot
avfc85
Wookster
Poseidon
snakevilla
Mazrim
rosco77
Dgrizzle7
B62 Villa
James_Curtis
The Utterer
viva_la_amo
AntJac
Dions_Bald_Head
South London Villan
Chrissylee1111
Withes Sweatbands
fastbackace
Fpuppys
Cha Ching
Suits
Olofsbeard
Malandro
banneruk
danclare82
Jamie Gray
Mr_Spadge
TheTechniqueSMC
omariqy
keithj
tbarrules
Kakacroom
AVFClee
gdav
DaveAV1
Trotters
AstonThriller
Villa_Dan
HarryAVFC
villabromsgrove
kimbo
Keyser Soze
97 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:44 pm

The exclusive will reveal fabian delph has a buyout clause of only £10m!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:46 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:The exclusive will reveal fabian delph has a buyout clause of only £10m!!

I believe this for some reason. I always found it weird as to why he would sign a new contract with a club in relegation battle. Bet he was offered a major wage bump, sign on fee, relegation release clause and a buyout clause for fuck all. Makes sense. This club is such a fucking shambles from top to bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:The exclusive will reveal fabian delph has a buyout clause of only £10m!!

I believe this for some reason. I always found it weird as to why he would sign a new contract with a club in relegation battle. Bet he was offered a major wage bump, sign on fee, relegation release clause and a buyout clause for fuck all. Makes sense. This club is such a fucking shambles from top to bottom.

Well I guess he could of sat on his old deal and left for nothing....so we can be grateful for small mercies!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 pm

My money is on a swap deal ricki lambert + 27m for Benteke !!!!
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Ray Wilkins had second thoughts in steps Paul Lambert as new assistant.
 🎻 

Even joking about it scares me!!
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:08 pm

If it's true about Delph, it wouldn't surprise anyone.
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:10 pm

gdav wrote:Ray Wilkins had second thoughts in steps Paul Lambert as new assistant.
 🎻 

Even joking about it scares me!!

Paul Lambert :-

"I never said we go again'
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Gray Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:13 pm

smetro wrote:My money is on a swap deal ricki lambert + 27m for Benteke !!!!
I actually got told this about a month ago, but dismissed it as ludicrous at the time. Still might be...
Jamie Gray

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Jamie Gray wrote:
I actually got told this about a month ago, but dismissed it as ludicrous at the time. Still might be...

You're taking the piss now? Paul Lambert playing for villa would be a better option.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 pm

I'm hoping Nursey's article is ill informed and it was purely a relegation release clause, would make more sense given all the 'loyalty' speeches and Video Screen winking etc!

Right, let's get sold already so we can sort sh*t like this out!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 pm

It is Delph 

10 millon. 

What a mess
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Fpuppys wrote:
Jamie Gray wrote:

You're taking the piss now? Paul Lambert playing for villa would be a better option.

Lets be reasonable...Benteke may get 20 goals next season....if we had Rickie Lamber, he may get 9/10...but with that £27m if we bought say Austin £15m and Townsend £10m..... Pretty sure they would make up the difference, most likely even more.

May not be the end of the world guys!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 pm

GadgetMan wrote:I'm hoping Nursey's article is ill informed and it was purely a relegation release clause, would make more sense given all the 'loyalty' speeches and Video Screen winking etc!

Right, let's get sold already so we can sort sh*t like this out!!  

Is that what the article says ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:25 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:It is Delph 

10 millon. 

What a mess

So potentially Outbound

Vlaar
Delph
Benteke

Even with funds from takeover - I still think we would struggle against relegation, those are big holes to fill......even with big funds......

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Where is this story??
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:25 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:
Jamie Gray wrote:

Lets be reasonable...Benteke may get 20 goals next season....if we had Rickie Lamber, he may get 9/10...but with that £27m if we bought say Austin £15m and Townsend £10m..... Pretty sure they would make up the difference, most likely even more.

May not be the end of the world guys!

actually like that thought!!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaSteve Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:26 pm

anybody got a link to the article?
VillaSteve

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:28 pm

VillaSteve wrote:anybody got a link to the article?

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Cidcqx10
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Fuck sake
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Clubcall mooted this 2 days ago, Delph to Liverpool for a player and cash.

If they give us Borini he has a worse strike rate than Weimann, ffs. Let Weimann go and replace him with worse.

It's like when we appointed McCleish, his form as a manager was shit and we ended up shit. No shit Sherlock.
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Ive already renewed 2 season tickets at almost £800 - if those players leave - I would seriously consider getting a refund...not a point of principle....but on Value for money...

Wanda group or bust then !!!!!!

(and skill fully gets us back on topic)
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stratfordvilla Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Fabian Delph 2014-15 (league)
28 games , 0 goals , 3 assists.
Our standards have gotten low when we think (and he is) our best midfielder.
Stratfordvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Hadn't seen the image.

What fuckwit agreed to a buy out clause that low?
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:34 pm

What next? I wonder if Grealish has a buyout clause? He did take a long time signing a new contract.
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:35 pm

South London Villan wrote:Hadn't seen the image.

What fuckwit agreed to a buy out clause that low?

TBF - the alternative was he leaves for nowt at the end of his contract.....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next