The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley]

+5
mark_draper
South London Villan
HarryAVFC
villabromsgrove
smetro
9 posters

Go down

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] Empty Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley]

Post by smetro Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:00 am

Article

24 Year old Burnely wing back. Seems to be flavour of the month at the moment and has a £3.5m release clause in his contract. Linked with all and sundry but a perfectly feasible target for us.

Not a fan of wing backs myself.
smetro
smetro

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] Empty Re: Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley]

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:04 pm

smetro wrote:Article

24 Year old Burnely wing back. Seems to be flavour of the month at the moment and has a £3.5m release clause in his contract. Linked with all and sundry but a perfectly feasible target for us.

Not a fan of wing backs myself.  
A Bacuna type right wing back. He would supply Benteke well .... therein lies the problem. Sad
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] Empty Re: Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley]

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Proper RB. Shame he won't be crossing to CB
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:59 pm

I was always impressed with his performances, not scared to get forward and always put a shift in.
South London Villan
South London Villan

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mark_draper Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Decent player, but with Hutton and Bacuna already there, is this position a priority? Also have Lowton.
mark_draper

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:55 pm

mark_draper wrote:Decent player, but with Hutton and Bacuna already there, is this position a priority? Also have Lowton.

I think Lowton is a goner, probably Hutton if theres any takers,,
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 pm

smetro wrote:
mark_draper wrote:Decent player, but with Hutton and Bacuna already there, is this position a priority? Also have Lowton.

If you look at the stats Hutton had more attempted crosses than any other player. The problem is that because he's such an inaccurate crosser 99% of his "service' was wasted. He's got no role in an attacking team due to that inadequacy.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:09 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
smetro wrote:

If you look at the stats Hutton had more attempted crosses than any other player. The problem is that because he's such an inaccurate crosser 99% of his "service' was wasted. He's got no role in an attacking team due to that inadequacy.

Im a simple bloke - defenders, defend,
Give me a winger crossing into a centre forward any day. I think Hutton is OK as a full back - but not WB, but Im really not a fan of WB'S ....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:25 pm

smetro wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
smetro wrote:

Im a simple bloke - defenders, defend,
Give me a winger crossing into a centre forward any day. I think Hutton is OK as a full back - but not WB, but Im really not a fan of WB'S ....

Got to agree. I've always said I could take or leave a fullback who can't cross and would never judge one based on it, but can't defend? No way
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesorian Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:10 pm

I'd like Trippier and at that price he seems like a steal, as its about the same we paid for Hutton and Lowton.

I like his mobility, sure he gets dribbled passed over twice as much as Hutton according to the stats (1.2 per game vs Huttons 0.5 per game) but he also makes more interceptions (2.2 vs 1.2) and slightly more successful tackles (1.9 vs 1.6) which shows that he's got the brain to play defensively while being pretty decent going forward (1.7 Key Passes & 2.4 Successful crosses per game)

Add to that he's younger and wouldn't ask for more than Hutton in terms of wages it could be a good long term buy.
Aesorian
Aesorian

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:00 pm

If T2's snippets are correct - My tip is this guy will be the first 'IN' .....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Probably better than what we have already and he's got plenty of time to improve. Good signing if the release clause amount is correct.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:38 pm

I'm a big fan of his, would be a bit surprised if he didn't end up at a team in Europe to be honest (and pleased, if it's us where he lands!)
kimbo
kimbo

Play Linked: Kieran Tripper [Burnley] 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down