The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Protests must start.

+16
achilles
Morrisio84
Morgan Villa
thegaffer6
Army villain
Angel of Haarlem
Villa_Dan
Green Villan
CoE82
Mr_Spadge
gdav
Morpheus
Trotters
villabromsgrove
Thinman
Diamond
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Protests must start. Empty Protests must start.

Post by Diamond Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:09 am

This is the time the fans must start to show there anger,this pround and big club is turning into a fucking joke ,The media think we are a joke,cant listen to any radio stations no more ,wm,fuck off,talksport fuck off tom ross fuck off.This is what lerner as done to us,lower expectations take the prem money into is own bank,put a few mill in hoping lamb fuck will keep us in the league,This as gone far to long now , This is where we can stand up now before we loose our club forever
Diamond

Protests must start. 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Protests must start. Empty Re: Protests must start.

Post by Thinman Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:43 pm

A heartfelt plea.

Well I'm ready, just give me a plackard.
Thinman
Thinman

Protests must start. 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:57 pm

The fans are too apathetic to protest, including the many that have already made their point with their feet by walking away from the club. It's due to the gradual undermining and chipping away at our expectations. Any protest would end up being half hearted and ineffective. Protesting against Lerner/Lambert would look and feel a bit like throwing rocks at a wounded animal.
villabromsgrove

Protests must start. 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:05 pm

I wish someone could hack into the big screen and have a list of all of Lambert's records scrolling down once we go a goal down.

Can you image the mayhem? :)
Trotters
Trotters

Protests must start. 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:09 pm

I think there has already been a protest.

The attendance against Southampton was the lowest since 1999.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:24 pm

I'll be happy when I see a Lambert out banner. Protests must start. 50815218
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Spadge Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 pm

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-dwindling-attendance-fans-8170990

One comment here which isn't just abject lack of faith:

"Colin Cahalane: people are forgetting we drew with the team in 2nd place . it a week nite..how many sat or sun games have travelling fans espec from ireland going to games..some people cant afford mid week games"

Everything else just crying for Lerner / Lambo to go...

can't understand why there isn't more noise about this.
Mr_Spadge

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Empty seats is the most effective form of protest. I know fans who hate the football but still love going to Villa Park because it's in their blood, but if we empty the stadium for the next home game it may well lead to Lambert's dismissal. A small price to pay for a monumental result!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:12 pm

While there are people still turning up like mugs paying there hard earned money nothing will change, everywhere I read there are fans saying they want lambert out, but they still turn up, as much as I admire there loyality, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

It's time to forget this loyality Bollocks and start taking a stand.

If everyone got together and boycotted 1 game together, the powers that be would have to take notice, there's no point to having banners or flags as the club will just get the little hitlers, to confiscate them, as happens at all clubs.

I'm sorry if people take it offensively me calling them mugs for going, but it's just the same as having a girlfriend that is shagging every tom,dick and Harry behind your back and still taking her back.
CoE82
CoE82

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Our next home match is against Leicester on Sunday 7th December at 4pm. It's on Sky Sports TV so it's a perfect time to stage a "stay away" protest. As CoE82 says, one match is all it would take to get the job done.

Imagine the humiliation for our management on world wide TV! It would have to be the end for Lambert and Keane.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:28 pm

CoE82 wrote:While there are people still turning up like mugs paying there hard earned money nothing will change, everywhere I read there are fans saying they want lambert out, but they still turn up, as much as I admire there loyality, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

It's time to forget this loyality Bollocks and start taking a stand.

If everyone got together and boycotted 1 game together, the powers that be would have to take notice, there's no point to having banners or flags as the club will just get the little hitlers, to confiscate them, as happens at all clubs.

I'm sorry if people take it offensively me calling them mugs for going, but it's just the same as having a girlfriend that is shagging every tom,dick and Harry behind your back and still taking her back.

Fans like that have no right to moan, because they refuse to do fuck all but then tell people that "it's not worth doing anything", well those fans can piss off to Small Heath for all I care, they are selfish bastards.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Protests must start. 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 pm

I'll probably get insulted again for saying it but I really don't think a protest or boycott will work with Lerner. This is a guy who has ignored protests to sack Houllier, protests against signing Eck, and protests to sack Eck. But now he'll listen? When the last we heard from him was reaffirming that he wants out of the club? Never once has Randy Lerner gave the opinion of the Villa fans any consideration. He's arrogant and ignorant, and doesn't give a shit what we as a group do or do not do. He will do what he wants because he's just that type of sugarbag.

All a protest will achieve, in my opinion, is ruining your mum/missus good sheets
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:I'll probably get insulted again for saying it but I really don't think a protest or boycott will work with Lerner. This is a guy who has ignored protests to sack Houllier, protests against signing Eck, and protests to sack Eck. But now he'll listen? When the last we heard from him was reaffirming that he wants out of the club? Never once has Randy Lerner gave the opinion of the Villa fans any consideration. He's arrogant and ignorant, and doesn't give a shit what we as a group do or do not do. He will do what he wants because he's just that type of sugarbag.

All a protest will achieve, in my opinion, is ruining your mum/missus good sheets

You are a grade a idiot, YOU are the type of fan I am talking about, you can not sit there and seriously say that an empty ground on a televised match day will do nothing. Why don't you go down the blues, in fact you wouldn't even be welcome down the sty, you are helping to kill Villa.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Pretty much exactly who and what I expected. You're a child who cannot accept any opinion different to your own and resorts to insulting people. But hey, at least this place is a friendly forum...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:I'll probably get insulted again for saying it but I really don't think a protest or boycott will work with Lerner. This is a guy who has ignored protests to sack Houllier, protests against signing Eck, and protests to sack Eck. But now he'll listen? When the last we heard from him was reaffirming that he wants out of the club? Never once has Randy Lerner gave the opinion of the Villa fans any consideration. He's arrogant and ignorant, and doesn't give a shit what we as a group do or do not do. He will do what he wants because he's just that type of sugarbag.

I know that you've said you would never stay away from a Villa match Dan, but if it meant that Lambert was dismissed because the crowd dipped below 15000, wouldn't it be worth it?

That means that another10,000 fans say "we've had enough" by missing the Leicester game. Sub 15,000 on world wide TV! That's got to be the most effective protest.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:41 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:

I know that you've said you would never stay away from a Villa match Dan, but if it meant that Lambert was dismissed because the crowd dipped below 15000, wouldn't it be worth it?

That means that another10,000 fans say "we've had enough" by missing the Leicester game. Sub 15,000 on world wide TV! That's got to be the most effective protest.

Maybe it would work. But I really don't think it would, even with that number - Lerner doesn't care.

That said, I'm leaving this topic now as I'll just end up engaging with the child above if I keep replying
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Green Villan wrote:

You are a grade a idiot, YOU are the type of fan I am talking about, you can not sit there and seriously say that an empty ground on a televised match day will do nothing. Why don't you go down the blues, in fact you wouldn't even be welcome down the sty, you are helping to kill Villa.
Keep it friendly GV, I know you and Villa Dan have totally opposing views on this subject, and I know you're passionate, but can we agree to differ if we can't find common ground. Thank's guys.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Pretty much exactly who and what I expected. You're a child who cannot accept any opinion different to your own and resorts to insulting people. But hey, at least this place is a friendly forum...

I've accepted a shit load you joker, you don't know shit about me but I know you're a lazy, couldn't give a fuck about the Villa sugarbag. You are up there with Lambert, I hate you as much as Lambert and Lerner, fans like you KILL our club.

NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QESTION YOU TOOL! Are you saying that an empty ground on a televised game wouldn't do anything?
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:54 pm

I'm with Villa_Dan on this.

All Lerner wants is survival until he gets a buyer and he will not want to pay out more compensation to dismiss a manager who is giving him exactly that.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Green Villan wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:Pretty much exactly who and what I expected. You're a child who cannot accept any opinion different to your own and resorts to insulting people. But hey, at least this place is a friendly forum...

I've accepted a shit load you joker, you don't know shit about me but I know you're a lazy, couldn't give a fuck about the Villa sugarbag. You are up there with Lambert, I hate you as much as Lambert and Lerner, fans like you KILL our club.

NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QESTION YOU TOOL! Are you saying that an empty ground on a televised game wouldn't do anything?
Out of order GV. one more post like that and it'll be a seven day ban .... pack it in now!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Do what you want VB, you better delete all my posts aswell.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Green Villan wrote:Do what you want VB, you better delete all my posts aswell.
We have site rules GV and I'll follow them, it's up to you. I suggest you cool off and come back on tomorrow. We have to accept that posters have the right to their own opinion, even if it is diametrically opposed to yours. We'll chat tomorrow. Beer
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:08 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
We have site rules GV and I'll follow them, it's up to you. I suggest you cool off and come back on tomorrow. We have to accept that posters have the right to their own opinion, even if it is diametrically opposed to yours. We'll chat tomorrow. Beer

His view is opposed to evreryones. I'll send Trotters a message and ask for total deletion.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Green Villan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

His view is opposed to evreryones. I'll send Trotters a message and ask for total deletion.

How do u post pics on here?? I think that photo of ron burgundy saying that escalated quickly would be appropriate here.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:44 pm

gdav wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

How do u post pics on here?? I think that photo of ron burgundy saying that escalated quickly would be appropriate here.  
I know I'm a mod but I haven't got a clue .... I'm technologically challenged. Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum