The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread

+26
lukevilla
Harry
pcfbavfcoman
VTID85
UnclePanda
thegaffer6
switters
GadgetMan
B62 Villa
HarryAVFC
villabromsgrove
Synopsis
De Kuip
EbeneezerGoode
Angel of Haarlem
Thinman
ejs1111
VillaBill
The Utterer
Army villain
Villa_Dan
kimbo
Wigteke
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Trotters
NARLA24
30 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How will we do against the Toffees ?

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 9 ]
Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap52%Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 15 ]
Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Lamberk is a twat

Another record on its way

been a decade since we lost 4 in a row without scoring
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Yeah Harry, because Lambo is to blame for Guzan dropping a bollock. Sorry kid but you're a total twat
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Dan- hes to blame for our shite since he took over though in general
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:14 pm

even before there second, we were shite
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:15 pm

QPR will beat us
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:17 pm

look at the clueless twat on the touchline
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:35 pm

3-0 apparently? Excellent....
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Another 4 seasons of this ? What have we become ?
VillaBill
VillaBill

Everton v Aston Villa all in one thread - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Baines has been a threat all game, should've been addressed
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Four goals in eight games wtf ?
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Reasonable first half, but poor final ball. Lazy complacent defending second half, and nothing but Benteke in the final third. Benteke and Hutton did well, the rest either didn't try hard enough or aren't good enough.

Martinez won, Lambert lost (again).
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Just said in the Lambert thread he has 5 games to get 10 point minimum. If not he has to go. Carry on conceding for fun, we will be in serious trouble again.

Even at this early stage, we are dropping like a stone!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Frankly this club is a joke.. we get worse year on year...
In Lamberts 1st season we scored quite a few but were Sunday League at the back
In his second he bought some utterly awful players and we never got off the ground and were an embarrassment to watch frankly.
& So far this season we now can't score goals or defend properly!
It is getting worse, we are utter garbage & horrid to watch... so much so that i don't bother any more as i genuinely cannot bear to watch such rubbish.

Very sad Sad
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:30 pm

We have become a soft touch for any opponent who is prepared to put in a 90 minute shift against us.

All a manager has to say to his side before playing us is "compete for every ball and wait for Villa to make their usual mistakes" bang, three points!

Can Lambert and Keane coach the mistakes out of the team? No way in my opinion.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:33 pm

I can take losing, I think most predicted it. That's what annoys me the most, not only did we predict it, but the manner in which it would happen. Backs to the wall, little desire to attack, go a goal behind, still don't attack and then even at 2-0, no real purpose, endeavour or commitment. We have one game plan, this is after 3.5 years (nearly) 5 transfer windows and in excess of 50 million pounds spent (A lot of that money wasted on players who now don't play as they're not good enough) when do we judge and say enough is enough? now, 5 more games? another season? 4 more years? (good god, who did that happen) I'm done now. Lerner is a buffoon and Lambert just as bad, a match made in heaven (if you want a shambolic football club)

It won't happen anytime soon, but Lerner and Lambert out for me, sooner the better. With that I crawl back to my sick bed. Arsesoles have ruined my afternoon...
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:19 pm

GadgetMan wrote:I can take losing, I think most predicted it. That's what annoys me the most, not only did we predict it, but the manner in which it would happen. Backs to the wall, little desire to attack, go a goal behind, still don't attack and then even at 2-0, no real purpose, endeavour or commitment. We have one game plan, this is after 3.5 years (nearly) 5 transfer windows and in excess of 50 million pounds spent (A lot of that money wasted on players who now don't play as they're not good enough) when do we judge and say enough is enough? now, 5 more games? another season? 4 more years? (good god, who did that happen) I'm done now. Lerner is a buffoon and Lambert just as bad, a match made in heaven (if you want a shambolic football club)

It won't happen anytime soon, but Lerner and Lambert out for me, sooner the better. With that I crawl back to my sick bed. Arsesoles have ruined my afternoon...
Arseholes are useful, which is more than can be said for Lambert and Lerner at the moment. Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:38 pm

This team has no confidence, no passion, no one playing for the shirt, you can see that keane was away on international duty, who was training this mob, Lambert has no idea , wonder what he has to say about this so called football game, no attack, Hutton was the only willing to get stuck in, I had to have a rant, sorry.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Army villain wrote:This team has no confidence, no passion, no one playing for the shirt, you can see that keane was away on international duty, who was training this mob, Lambert has no idea , wonder what he has to say about this so called football game, no attack, Hutton was the only willing to get stuck in, I had to have a rant, sorry.
Rant away, it's just a shame that the club aren't listening.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Total toothless garbage yet again, an utter embarrassment. Only Hutton could have walked off that pitch with any sense of having put in a shift.

For too many seasons, Villa have been in the dogfight at the bottom. Today, we didn't look like a team that even knows it's in the Premier League and if we carry on like that we're going to end up getting mauled by every other fucking dog around.

Indefensible. But we'll fucking go again. And go again. And go again. We'll be lucky if we're mid-table by the end of next weekend.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Boy that was awful. Worse than last years terrible performance.

I see no way back with Lambert still there. New records will be broken this season and 18th place beckons by May.

We had it coming!
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Lambert said we did not come out of the traps fast enough for this game , he said our last games we were faster, is he watching the same games. Lambert is on a different planet, he has lost the plot.wonder why was Lerner at the match with a blonde?
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by pcfbavfcoman Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:47 am

A team lacking in guile, heart and ambition, it is a true reflection of the Manager.
pcfbavfcoman

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:56 am

pcfbavfcoman wrote:A team lacking in guile, heart and ambition, it is a true reflection of the Manager.
Spot on. A team limited by it's manager.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:02 am

The Martinez post match interview is illuminating. He basically says that Villa only pose a danger when we haven't got the ball.

Our one "tactic" is to try to rob the opposition when they make a mistake, and use our pace to capitalise on it. We don't create goal scoring opportunities, we try to snatch one from an error against the run of play.

If an opposing team are focussed enough to keep possession with quick accurate passing, it totally takes Villa out of the game.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am

villabromsgrove wrote:
pcfbavfcoman wrote:A team lacking in guile, heart and ambition, it is a true reflection of the Manager.
Spot on. A team limited by it's manager.

But when will the owner see that.....well never is the probably answer until its too late.
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next