The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread

2 posters

Go down

What will happen ?

Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread I_vote_lcap0%Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread I_vote_lcap0%Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread Empty Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread

Post by NARLA24 Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:29 am

Right, i am fucked off with this shite waiting for us to lose. So fuck it, Villa 4-1 win.
Thoughts please on this exaggeration of expectancy.........UTV
NARLA24
NARLA24

Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread Empty Re: Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 am

Already a thread in match day section mate. :)
Trotters
Trotters

Burnley V Aston Villa, all inclusive plus sun beds thread and free drinks, only local brands mind you, type thread 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum