The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa fans backlash

+29
erdingtonb24
Morpheus
DN1982
achilles
GadgetMan
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
Deano69
CoE82
Denis_B
BournVilla
Dions_Bald_Head
EbeneezerGoode
Olof Mellberg
Mazrim
villabromsgrove
gdav
Villarocks666
Green Villan
Dek of Villa
My Old Man
Morgan Villa
HarryAVFC
B62 Villa
thegaffer6
Voice of reason
Elagabalus
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Trotters
33 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Villa fans backlash - Page 5 Empty Re: Villa fans backlash

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 pm

on a side note it will be interesting to see if your post and my response are deleted with no action taken against you!

Lets see how much integrity is shown here??

and for the record i am not knocking the site! excellent imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Loyalvillan wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Loyalvillan wrote:Dear Lord!!

Some of the comments on here having at go at Villa are quite frankly disgusting and a massive over reaction!

The club has clarified its position and i personally feel that rule 7 (which is the main issue) is a reasonable request from he Club!!

any opportunity to have a go at!
So you agree with the "Shut the fuck up and whatever we do you will portray as being right, even though it is wrong." Sounds like the American influence has gone to fucking far in our club. I for one will not be told what to fucking think or do by an errant Yank or his minnions. So bollox pal, all respect for your point of view, but are we being run by fucking Homeland Security or what ?
When Football clubs start dictating what their fans can and cannot say then they can fuck off, big time.
Freedom of speech may be on the way out in Yank land , but never on the way out when it comes to this great club, Aston Villa, never.
So i take it you agree with the shit state we are in at the moment and you agree that we should just shut up and put up ?
Bollox. I am not questioning your integrity as a Villa fan at all, but, i am questioning whether you are part of this shit set up to disgustingly remove Lions clubs that have been going for years, 30 years plus, because they do not agree with this shitty, ridiculous set of rules that are designed to take away our fans right to complain when things are not right. In my view pal, if this is your stance, you are a disgrace to this clubs history, it's fans and to the rest of us who actually give a shit. I think, should you care to post the same drivel to the Lions clubs that have been removed from the official status, you will get the same response. I will stop now before i lose my temper. Utter bloody drivel and a lack of respect to thousands of members is what you are showing. Awful, truly awful. UTV.

I am actually laughing my arse off at your response!!  Laughing  and you can help to male my point very well!!

I have highlighted some clear abusive and derisory comments about me personally! putting aside the fact you are a "founding father" this is in clear breach of TBAR rules!! and i quote

"Rule 5 of TBAR. Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone. Remember to debate the post and not the poster."

and i would not expect a Lions Club Chairman to communicate in this manner with the Club or Fans! as Chairman they must respect the role they are in and act in a manner fitting of the role! criticism how the club is ran etc is fully allowed but abuse directed at Club staff and the club itself is quite rightly unacceptable!!

now i have clarified my Position let me get to some of the quite unreal comments you made about me personally! i assume if i responded in the manner you respond to my post i would be banned forthwith! however, i will not stoop to your level and i accept your thoughts on the issue at hand!

I am a life long Villa Fan and ST holder who goes home and away! missed 6 games in all competitions last year! i love Villa with every ounce of my being and i do not feel the need or inclination to explain myself to you! but dont you dare question my loyalty/devotion/integrity! you dont know me and to be fair i have little interest in knowing someone like you if this is how you react to a differing point of view!

For the record i am friends with 2 Lions Club Chairman and although our opinions differ, we can still discuss it without being abusive to each other!

Just gobsmacked at your response!
You wanted a response and you got it. Simple as that. FF status does not mean i will stay quiet when somebody is obviously on the wind up. Do you really think that these Lions clubs deserve the treatment they have had ? Really ? Or is it time for all of us to shut the fuck up and do what we are told. Astonishing as my point of view may be to you it is one that a lot of people have. So go highlight some of this then. Make sure you do it in red so everybody can see it.
P.s. Non of these posts will be deleted because we both have good points to make. I just disagree totally with your stance about this subject. No need to delete posts. It is a discussion, why delete ? Lets carry on discussing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Loyalvillan wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Loyalvillan wrote:Dear Lord!!

Some of the comments on here having at go at Villa are quite frankly disgusting and a massive over reaction!

The club has clarified its position and i personally feel that rule 7 (which is the main issue) is a reasonable request from he Club!!

any opportunity to have a go at!
So you agree with the "Shut the fuck up and whatever we do you will portray as being right, even though it is wrong." Sounds like the American influence has gone to fucking far in our club. I for one will not be told what to fucking think or do by an errant Yank or his minnions. So bollox pal, all respect for your point of view, but are we being run by fucking Homeland Security or what ?
When Football clubs start dictating what their fans can and cannot say then they can fuck off, big time.
Freedom of speech may be on the way out in Yank land , but never on the way out when it comes to this great club, Aston Villa, never.
So i take it you agree with the shit state we are in at the moment and you agree that we should just shut up and put up ?
Bollox. I am not questioning your integrity as a Villa fan at all, but, i am questioning whether you are part of this shit set up to disgustingly remove Lions clubs that have been going for years, 30 years plus, because they do not agree with this shitty, ridiculous set of rules that are designed to take away our fans right to complain when things are not right. In my view pal, if this is your stance, you are a disgrace to this clubs history, it's fans and to the rest of us who actually give a shit. I think, should you care to post the same drivel to the Lions clubs that have been removed from the official status, you will get the same response. I will stop now before i lose my temper. Utter bloody drivel and a lack of respect to thousands of members is what you are showing. Awful, truly awful. UTV.

I am actually laughing my arse off at your response!!  Laughing  and you can help to male my point very well!!

I have highlighted some clear abusive and derisory comments about me personally! putting aside the fact you are a "founding father" this is in clear breach of TBAR rules!! and i quote

"Rule 5 of TBAR. Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone. Remember to debate the post and not the poster."

and i would not expect a Lions Club Chairman to communicate in this manner with the Club or Fans! as Chairman they must respect the role they are in and act in a manner fitting of the role! criticism how the club is ran etc is fully allowed but abuse directed at Club staff and the club itself is quite rightly unacceptable!!

now i have clarified my Position let me get to some of the quite unreal comments you made about me personally! i assume if i responded in the manner you respond to my post i would be banned forthwith! however, i will not stoop to your level and i accept your thoughts on the issue at hand!

I am a life long Villa Fan and ST holder who goes home and away! missed 6 games in all competitions last year! i love Villa with every ounce of my being and i do not feel the need or inclination to explain myself to you! but dont you dare question my loyalty/devotion/integrity! you dont know me and to be fair i have little interest in knowing someone like you if this is how you react to a differing point of view!

For the record i am friends with 2 Lions Club Chairman and although our opinions differ, we can still discuss it without being abusive to each other!

Just gobsmacked at your response!
You wanted a response and you got it. Simple as that. FF status does not mean i will stay quiet when somebody is obviously on the wind up. Do you really think that these Lions clubs deserve the treatment they have had ? Really ? Or is it time for all of us to shut the fuck up and do what we are told. Astonishing as my point of view may be to you it is one that a lot of people have. So go highlight some of this then. Make sure you do it in red so everybody can see it.

So as a Moderator you feel your response was acceptable?

I did not solicit a reaction what i did was stating my opinion!! something which i think Fans Forums are for? and clearly if this differs with yours i am subject to abuse! your doing a fine job there Mate! silent 

Ban me if you want to! but you Sir are the disgrace to this forum in your reaction to my critical but non abusive post!

Answer me this, what issue do you see in asking Chairman of Lions clubs not to be abusive to club staff? as the clarification from the club stated Criticism is acceptable but not abuse! but then again you have clearly demonstrated you are incapable of this type of communication!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 pm

PM Loyalvillan. Beer 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Sorry to anybody who has been offended by my comments about the Lions Club and Club clash. No offence intended and no offence to Loyalvillan. I spouted off about a subject close to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:02 am

Max Power wrote:Damage done. Pathetic/abusive posts. No offence intended?? Are you serious??Try re reading your posts!
Yes i am serious, obviously you are serious as well Max Power. I will just follow the clubs directive then and shut the fuck up, eh ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:12 am

apology appreciated but i think i shall just go elsewhere with my comments from now on.

please delete my profile and membership.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:16 am

Loyalvillan wrote:apology appreciated but i think i shall just go elsewhere with my comments from now on.

please delete my profile and membership.
Not my job. But you are welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:25 am

PDC Lion wrote:Sorry to anybody who has been offended by my comments about the Lions Club and Club clash. No offence intended and no offence to Loyalvillan. I spouted off about a subject close to me.

Calm down Nurse Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Villa fans backlash - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:27 am

My Old Man wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:Sorry to anybody who has been offended by my comments about the Lions Club and Club clash. No offence intended and no offence to Loyalvillan. I spouted off about a subject close to me.

Calm down Nurse Laughing 
Calm now, Just boils my piss that our Lions Club members are not being allowed their true voice. Simples.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:29 am

PDC Lion wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Calm down Nurse Laughing 
Calm now, Just boils my piss that our Lions Club members are not being allowed their true voice. Simples.

I see you in an whole new light now Laughing 

Fair play 8) 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:40 am

My Old Man wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Calm down Nurse Laughing 

I see you in an whole new light now Laughing 

Fair play 8) 
The club are trying to make us as sterile as possible.To the point where we just accept the shite that is being served up week after week. Then they want to take away our right to express our frustration and anger at what is going on. I mean wtf is going on and more importantly who the fuck do they think they think they are talking to ? I know it is a fact that VP could be empty for every game next season and the club would still be in profit, because of the devil that is Sky tv money. But we are being treated like shit. So fuck Lerner and his grand plan. I was planning on coming home for 2 games this coming season, not now. Fuck it. I can fly to Barca for 50 euros return, match ticket 40 euros. VP would cost me for a weekend, with flights and accomodation over a thousand euros. And if the club had their way i would have to clap every time the opposition scored. Fuck that. No chance, until things change massively at OUR CLUB. UTV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:30 am

Bad night, mate?

I'm gonna hate to see how you react when Lerner announces Peter Pannu as the new CEO.
Trotters
Trotters

Villa fans backlash - Page 5 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 am

Oh mate. Please no. Flogging a dead hors Flogging a dead hors Flogging a dead hors 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:34 am

Trotters wrote:Bad night, mate?

I'm gonna hate to see how you react when Lerner announces Peter Pannu as the new CEO.

Better still should Lerner happen to wander into his bar one afternoon :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 am

PDC Lion read your debate with Guest this morning and conclude that there is nothing wrong in what you have stated due to it being based on passion for our club rather than personal dislike.

You've made a very valid point though in making reference to how many will attend Villa Park for our home games this season due to the present circumstances covered in this thread and others?

If we don't get off to a decent start then we could get a lot of media coverage for all the wrong reasons early in the season and if that is the case then watch how our quota of games is bumped on Sky.

We simply must get off to a good start for everyone's sake connected to the club so that the attention is on the playing side rather than the club politic which with a good start won't seem just as important.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Villa fans backlash - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 am

Eastie wrote:
Trotters wrote:Bad night, mate?

Better still should Lerner happen to wander into his bar one afternoon :)

I guess the D in his user name stands for Dexter Wink 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DN1982 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:26 pm

I think some of the posts in here show the club are right in bringing in guidelines. Criticism is fine but abuse isn't simple as that. What constitutes abuse is debatable but in an official capacity people should edge on the side of caution.
DN1982

Villa fans backlash - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by erdingtonb24 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Collaborators should be shown no mercy ,keep it up
erdingtonb24

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm with PDC on this, this is just a way for the club to shut dissenters up. They obviously can't do anything about sites such as this one (cheers TBAR) but they aren't gonna let anyone in a semi-official support capacity get away with it. Disgusting, absolutely bloody awful way to run a football club.
bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 pm

bruka wrote:I'm with PDC on this, this is just a way for the club to shut dissenters up. They obviously can't do anything about sites such as this one (cheers TBAR) but they aren't gonna let anyone in a semi-official support capacity get away with it. Disgusting, absolutely bloody awful way to run a football club.

We have not been run as a football club for a few years now. In fact, they should drop the word club.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 pm

My Old Man wrote:
bruka wrote:I'm with PDC on this, this is just a way for the club to shut dissenters up. They obviously can't do anything about sites such as this one (cheers TBAR) but they aren't gonna let anyone in a semi-official support capacity get away with it. Disgusting, absolutely bloody awful way to run a football club.

We have not been run as a football club for a few years now. In fact, they should drop the word club.

And football Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Am I the only one that reads the title of this thread and then sings "North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe...."
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:02 pm

This puts a rather different slant on things: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/death-threats-blamed-new-aston-7587109

Could be sensationalist nonsense of course.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:03 am

You'd be amazed what some Villa fans threaten behind (assumed) closed doors.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next