The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

+90
Chicken
Steveallen79
Mykey38
Sky
George
Deano69
MadVillan
EbeneezerGoode
USVillan
mefromhere
expatvilla
upthevilla76
Villa jimmy
AVit
Sceptical Villan
VillaSteve
Kaz
Thinman
GodzoneVilla
MinnyVilla
Jim
tbarrules
LVBrit
mini_ beest
johnny noodles
thetrees
Mikethevillan
Villa Youth
Misterp
COE1982
pcfbavfcoman
andrew24561
larvin86
villabromsgrove
jvilla
boomtown_flats
Alpe_DHuez
Leafs1201
Villafran
Malandro
Withes Sweatbands
Longboy
mr woo
CTVillan
Villarocks666
Andyh
H+V
Monkeywrench
Jae1411
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
villashrew
Texas_Mike
gwentvillan
Mooseman
Kakacroom
lukevilla
Keyser Soze
heystally!
BournVilla
HarryAVFC
Morgan Villa
South London Villan
AVFClee
Dek of Villa
DN1982
Poseidon
cgale
Saunders
Synopsis
whiteensign
Denis_B
UnclePanda
Green Villan
gdav
chrisw1
SCATTERBAD
Trotters
thinlizzy
omariqy
banneruk
God_wore_number5
holtehero
RoyRace
Dions_Bald_Head
Villa_Dan
Southern Villan
My Old Man
GadgetMan
Jimmycarr
Zidane
94 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by RoyRace Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:The only thing that will happen is this one, will be a certain Mr Gale upsetting everyone Laughing 

The technique has informed me he has left the forum but I do hope things settle back down and if someone don't like a poster use the foe button or just scroll down and ignore their post .

We cannot ban people because they have strongly differing views on randy and the running of the club.

Seem to remember him threatening to leave twitter over a difference of opinion not to long ago.

If you're going to do something just do it, why the need to announce you're doing it?

Attention seeking much???
RoyRace
RoyRace

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by holtehero Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:48 pm

see the thread is bang on topic, lasted all of about 2 posts PMSL  lol! 
holtehero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:50 pm

holtehero wrote:see the thread is bang on topic, lasted all of about 2 posts PMSL  lol! 

The topic has brought little or no news so I guess we need to talk among ourselves until the great moment arrives Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:08 pm

jimbop wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Fully expect to see Gabby's miserable face on the OS on Monday in the training pics. Always looks so bloody miserable to be here.

jesus Christ, wont bother next time!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh touchy haha! Just my personal opinion, chill out dude
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by God_wore_number5 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 pm

jimbop wrote:hello lads, one of my pals works with gabbys brother, charisma.  He saying he don't know shit about whats happening but said gabby is on holiday to the Algarve next week, SO AM I! I will hunt the streets for him and if found, I will not let him go until he gives me some info.  I will try lads, believe me.

Wouldn't be a groundworks company by any chance?
God_wore_number5
God_wore_number5

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:11 pm

RoyRace wrote:
Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:The only thing that will happen is this one, will be a certain Mr Gale upsetting everyone Laughing 

The technique has informed me he has left the forum but I do hope things settle back down and if someone don't like a poster use the foe button or just scroll down and ignore their post .

We cannot ban people because they have strongly differing views on randy and the running of the club.

Seem to remember him threatening to leave twitter over a difference of opinion not to long ago.

If you're going to do something just do it, why the need to announce you're doing it?

Attention seeking much???

I know who he is, had a few different names on twitter and fell out with loads of people. Has a very short fuse. Shame as he made a few good posts. Problem is it's his way or no way. Life doesn't work lime that (thankfully) he'll be back, probably in a different guise. Keep an eye on the ip addresses mods.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:13 pm

God_wore_number5 wrote:
jimbop wrote:hello lads, one of my pals works with gabbys brother, charisma.  He saying he don't know shit about whats happening but said gabby is on holiday to the Algarve next week, SO AM I! I will hunt the streets for him and if found, I will not let him go until he gives me some info.  I will try lads, believe me.

Doesn't he work for interserve? He's a right c**k by the way, charisma that is not Jimbop friend. Used to play football against him. He's not very good by the way.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by God_wore_number5 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Question for the ff/mods where are all your sources that were passing on info at start of this thread(long time ago) have they all been silenced or taken out mafia style by Lerner. Not trying to question or cause offence just curious
God_wore_number5
God_wore_number5

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:
My Old Man wrote:How can Gabby sort out a family problem whilst in the Algarve?

I reckon I could sort most of my problems by going to the Algarve...

Maybe Gabby could take Randy to the Algarve and get him to sort his problem of selling us!!!!  Very Happy 
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by God_wore_number5 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:20 pm

TheEgo wrote:
God_wore_number5 wrote:

Doesn't he work for interserve? He's a right c**k by the way, charisma that is not Jimbop friend. Used to play football against him. He's not very good by the way.

Ooohhh so that's where he went he was in my place a couple of months back looking for work and wasn't sure if we'd hired him or he'd disappeared off in into the abyss

God_wore_number5
God_wore_number5

Back to top Go down

Post by omariqy Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:22 pm

God_wore_number5 wrote:Question for the ff/mods where are all your sources that were passing on info at start of this thread(long time ago) have they all been silenced or taken out mafia style by Lerner. Not trying to question or cause offence just curious

Think they realised that those sources did not have a clue.
omariqy

Back to top Go down

Post by thinlizzy Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm

I have heard a rumour from a very very good
Sauce that villa will be sold .............. In the next 5 years
thinlizzy
thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:39 pm

thinlizzy wrote:I have heard a rumour from a very very good
Sauce that villa will be sold ..............  In the next 5 years

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 Daddie10
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:40 pm

omariqy wrote:
God_wore_number5 wrote:Question for the ff/mods where are all your sources that were passing on info at start of this thread(long time ago) have they all been silenced or taken out mafia style by Lerner. Not trying to question or cause offence just curious

The original source was and still is adamant that a deal was done but fell through leaving randy in the lurch having made his statement - as for the others they seem to have disappeared when proved wrong - we can only go on what we are told and recently there has been little of note to get excited over.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Eastie wrote:
omariqy wrote:

The original source was and still is adamant that a deal was done but fell through leaving randy in the lurch having made his statement - as for the others they seem to have disappeared when proved wrong - we can only go on what we are told and recently there has been little of note to get excited over.

Dont know why, but i am still confident we are sold Embarassed 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:02 pm

TheEgo wrote:Fully expect to see Gabby's miserable face on the OS on Monday in the training pics. Always looks so bloody miserable to be here.

I always thought he looked like he was about to sneeze. Google his pics and, without looking, I'd say in half of them, he'll look like he's about to launch snot.
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Trotters
Trotters

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:28 pm

My Old Man wrote:
Eastie wrote:
omariqy wrote:

Dont know why, but i am still confident we are sold Embarassed 
Same here, very confident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:

I said HE HAD A FAMILY PROBLEM AND COULDNT GO ON HOLIDAY AT THE TIME OF OTHER PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:35 pm

jimbop wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:

I said HE HAD A FAMILY PROBLEM AND COULDNT GO ON HOLIDAY AT THE TIME OF OTHER PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we know :study: 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:45 pm

My Old Man wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:

Yes, we know :study: 

so why say How can Gabby sort out a family problem whilst in the Algarve?[/quote??????????? read properly before commenting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Trotters wrote:

I always thought he looked like he was about to sneeze. Google his pics and, without looking, I'd say in half of them, he'll look like he's about to launch snot.

More likely launching snot than a shot  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Just an open thought Jimbop, nothing meant.. 8)
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 pm

My Old Man wrote:Just an open thought Jimbop, nothing meant.. 8)

Beer 

Back to top Go down

Post by SCATTERBAD Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:54 pm

A lot of people here need to start taking chill pills..too many people taking things personal,dont want to turn into that shithole full of backstabbers and begrudgers that is villatalk.
SCATTERBAD
SCATTERBAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next