The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ?

+10
wembley 77
BournVilla
endof
Trotters
SOTC
Andy_Villa
luftwaffe
Finn07
Mazrim
gwentvillan
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ? Empty What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ?

Post by gwentvillan Wed May 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Anyone heard anything as I would love to renew my season tickets next week but I ain't going to unless I have some idea about what the hell is going on.

There must be thousands of us in the same position !
gwentvillan
gwentvillan

What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ? Empty Re: What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ?

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:33 pm

gwentvillan wrote:Anyone heard anything as I would love to renew my season tickets next week but I ain't going to  unless I have some idea about what the hell is going on.

There must be thousands of us in the same position !
Nothing going on mate, nothing for anybody to report. Thousands are waiting for news, no news though.

Back to top Go down

What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ? Empty Re: What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ?

From what I have heard the club is definitely sold, I hope that helps?

Back to top Go down

I think everyone is just going to have to be patient.

Back to top Go down

Post by gwentvillan Wed May 21, 2014 10:38 pm

we've been patient for years  Very Happy 

Really hope it goes through soon. Need those clowns out.
gwentvillan
gwentvillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed May 21, 2014 11:07 pm

AndyD wrote:From what I have heard the club is definitely sold, I hope that helps?

From who?
Mazrim
Mazrim

What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ? 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Mazrim wrote:
AndyD wrote:From what I have heard the club is definitely sold, I hope that helps?

From who?

A number of posts on this site - I have no reason not to believe what we have said all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 6:13 am

The start of pre-season training will be a good yardstick. If we have already been sold, they would be beginning to buy new players and would have made it clear that Lambert was staying or going. Unless of course, any new owners are as naïve as Lerner and are prepared to gamble our Premier League status by continuing to dither.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 3:51 pm

lerner cant be that stupid surely, anyone notice how Lambert back tracked in 2 separate interviews. in one of them, he says he's know about the sale for a while now. in another, which was the other day, he says the decision was only made at end of season. lots of interviews where he back tracks, maybe just me hoping or clutching, but it is a fact that'swhat hes done at least twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 4:04 pm

i posted on another site on april 8th that we are sold, with the info coming from a staff member whom has been with us for over 20 years. I still believe this, and feel that everything is being kept incredibly hush hush. I would be very surprised if the person that gave me this info was wrong, they also stated that the players hated karsa/cockerhouse, then 2 weeks later they were suspended. I still believe. :study: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn07 Sat May 24, 2014 4:27 pm

jimbop wrote:i posted on another site on april 8th that we are sold, with the info coming from a staff member whom has been with us for over 20 years.  I still believe this, and feel that everything is being kept incredibly hush hush. I would be very surprised if the person that gave me this info was wrong, they also stated that the players hated karsa/cockerhouse, then 2 weeks later they were suspended.  I still believe. :study: 

Our football pools collector who does Gabby's garden and occasional maintenance work tells me that, Gabby's mate's dog groomers 2nd cousin who married Lambert's niece's 3rd cousin, swears that Albrighton will sign a contract extension.

ITK is total bollocks.
Finn07

Back to top Go down

Post by luftwaffe Sat May 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Finn07 wrote:
jimbop wrote:i posted on another site on april 8th that we are sold, with the info coming from a staff member whom has been with us for over 20 years.  I still believe this, and feel that everything is being kept incredibly hush hush. I would be very surprised if the person that gave me this info was wrong, they also stated that the players hated karsa/cockerhouse, then 2 weeks later they were suspended.  I still believe. :study: 

Our football pools collector who does Gabby's garden and occasional maintenance work tells me that, Gabby's mate's dog groomers 2nd cousin who married Lambert's niece's 3rd cousin, swears that Albrighton will sign a contract extension.

ITK is total bollocks.

You're a pratt
luftwaffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Sat May 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Chill out & look at the pretty flowers...

Life is too short to argue with fellow Villans...
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:12 pm

I have decided to look at pretty bottles of red wine until we hear what is going on. Will i need a new liver ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Sat May 24, 2014 8:40 pm

In the past 3 years, my dad has passed away, I lost my girlfriend of 13 years, my home, my pets, my health & just this week, my job...

Villa is not the be all & end all, no matter how much we love her...

Just throwing that thought out there...
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Andy_Villa wrote:In the past 3 years, my dad has passed away, I lost my girlfriend of 13 years, my home, my pets, my health & just this week, my job...

Villa is not the be all & end all, no matter how much we love her...

Just throwing that thought out there...
Bloody good point and puts the whole thing into perspective Andy-Villa. Hope things are on a n upward curve for you pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Sat May 24, 2014 8:51 pm

It is what it is & I will worry about it all tomorrow dude...

I just find it sad that we sometimes pick at each other, even though we all want the same thing...
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Agreed mate, you stay safe and well.

Back to top Go down

Post by SOTC Sun May 25, 2014 9:16 am

AndyD wrote:
Mazrim wrote:

From who?

A number of posts on this site - I have no reason not to believe what we have said all along.

No reason? All the so called ITK's have proved that they know sweet fa, if we were sold then there is no reason for anyone to play silly beggars, we are not sold.
SOTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 am

Well that's flat out wrong.
Trotters
Trotters

What happened to all the ITK stuff ? When will we have new owners ? 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by SOTC Sun May 25, 2014 9:39 am

Proof? Not just someone hiding behind a computer pretending to be an ITK.

SOTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:00 am

SOTC wrote:Proof? Not just someone hiding behind a computer pretending to be an ITK.

Maybe we should set up a Skype scenario, so anybody who has any information about this takeover and posts about it can be seen by all members.
Just a silly thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by SOTC Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 am

Just because you believe all the lies told by Admin etc doesn't mean they are true.

Fact is that as it stands Randy Lerner hasn't yet sold Aston Villa,
SOTC

Back to top Go down

Post by endof Sun May 25, 2014 8:22 pm

The problem is with all the BS ITK's is that once they are caught out game over until they register under a different name.

The fact is this forum is just like the rest out there, they tried to BS everybody about ITK just to try and get traction as with experience of starting a forum, it is damn hard to get one going and these thought of a great way to get traction by BSing everybody, i mean they were that good at it that even the founding fathers believed the BS and probably still now.

So ban my ass if u wish because thats what they seem to do when people speak the TRUTH on here.
endof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Someone's had a bad day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next