The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc

+11
My Old Man
Trotters
Morgan Villa
mickeywya
Jim
Green Villan
Wigteke
DelboyVilla
initforthevilla
Denis_B
GadgetMan
15 posters

Go down

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  Empty Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:29 pm

As the title suggests, Here's a place to paste in all the twitter rumours and speculation, we can laugh, mock or even take seriously, Fire away  Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  1715320296

I'll start, Incog thinks the hammer has dropped and we are to be sold to a US owner of one of the countries biggest sports. (words to that effect)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  Empty Re: Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc

Post by Denis_B Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Winston Palacios!
Denis_B
Denis_B

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  Empty Re: Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Yes I noticed links to him too. From the local paper in Stoke I think. No thanks
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by initforthevilla Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Isn't this the same as the takeover thread?
initforthevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Well, we thought we could separate our speculation for that on Twitter, to include ANY villa related rumours. Just to be clear what's been speculated amongst us and what has directly come from twitter, let's see how it goes. If there is repetition then we can review it.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by initforthevilla Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Fair enough. I was being a bit cheeky, pointing out that really it's all conjecture and little more!
initforthevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:49 pm

initforthevilla wrote:Fair enough. I was being a bit cheeky, pointing out that really it's all conjecture and little more!

Not a problem mate, all taken on board, just messing around with a few things and seeing what's popular and what's less popular. Given twitter is a different beast, quite a few people either do one or the other (as in twitter or forums) so a place to share twitter stuff with clarity, as to the originator.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Denis_B wrote:Winston Palacios!

Wilson's Jamacian half-brother??  afro 
DelboyVilla

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:59 pm

I like it, keeps the topics relevant!
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Palacios is a very strange link and doesn't make sense, there would be no point because we have adequate cover and players for CDM in Delph, Sanchez, KEA, Westwood and Herd, not to mention Sylla on loan and the academy players.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Someone just tweeted me saying Vlaar is odds on to go to southampton. Haven't looked at the website, but Twitter rumour.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Denis_B wrote:Winston? Palacios!

Surely you mean

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  1200
Jim
Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeywya Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 am

I can't see why Vlaar would go to Southampton, if they kept hold of all there players from last season then definitely, but this season, i can see them struggling to finish above us.
mickeywya

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:41 am

Should we just place all rumours in here and discuss elsewhere. This way the thread can be easy to read and does not get caught up in opinion of poster or post.
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:47 am

Not a bad idea that. When the rumour has a but more foundation then shift it into the main thread.

I don't imagine it'll work in reality though. Anything and everything goes in the takeover thread. Nightmare.
Trotters
Trotters

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:05 am

Trotters wrote:Not a bad idea that. When the rumour has a but more foundation then shift it into the main thread.

I don't imagine it'll work in reality though. Anything and everything goes in the takeover thread. Nightmare.

Thats why it is unique. Best thread on the net regarding Villa 8) 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmycarr Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:21 am

@shelley_ozzy: #avfc linked to Werder Bremen's Zunukovic "Aston Villa have set to make a bid for Austrian intern... http://t.co/5hhXnPXFd0"
Jimmycarr
Jimmycarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:21 pm

I don't know how someone would know twit we are set to make a bid. I can understand that it might be leaked that we have made a bid (agents are gobshites when it comes to that sort of thing) but if the club was just preparing to make a bid, then in dunno how a twitterer would know about it.

However, is he any good?
Trotters
Trotters

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:24 am

Players linked from https://twitter.com/midlandagent are:

John Guidetti, Tobias Sana, Bengali-Fodé Koita
kimbo
kimbo

Twitter Gossip, Rumour, Speculation, Made up stuff etc  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Randiandipandi Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:18 pm

I read on twitter that we begged the FA to let us sign some bloke who didn't want to come to us, even though it was after the transfer deadline ... and that the "Welcome to AV" picture was a shot of him celebrating after scoring against us.

Twitter really is full of trolls and wind up merchants! Why don't they make up things that are at least believable? - Like Hutton can actually play football!?
Randiandipandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down