The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch.

Post by Morgan Villa Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:56 am

He is a very naive man who has no clear direction or purpose in what he is doing. This has rubbed off on Villa. Most fans are perplexed by him some have conspiracy theories, i just think he has no idea what he is doing
Morgan Villa

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch. - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch.

Post by HH 8166 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:58 am

Morgan Villa wrote:He is a very naive man who has no clear direction or purpose in what he is doing. This has rubbed off on Villa.  Most fans are perplexed by him some have conspiracy theories, i just think he has no idea what he is doing

Neil Moxley (Journalist) is a friend of mine and he once said to me when I was trying to put logic to the Mcleish appointment.. "Don't over analyse Howard.. The truth is these people are just not very bright!". So Morgan I feel you are probably right!
HH 8166

http://www.fortereliablecare.co.uk www.forteluxurycarhire.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:22 pm

If you look at the decisions they have made at the club that sure stacks up. Going from MON to Houllier to McLeish was very odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 pm

They don't know their arse from their elbows.

Back to top Go down

Post by HH 8166 Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:If you look at the decisions they have made at the club that sure stacks up. Going from MON to Houllier to McLeish was very odd.

Don't forget their bungled attempt at trying to get Martinez just before appointing Mcleish.. Talk about polar opposites!
HH 8166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 pm

HH 8166 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:If you look at the decisions they have made at the club that sure stacks up. Going from MON to Houllier to McLeish was very odd.

Don't forget their bungled attempt at trying to get Martinez just before appointing Mcleish.. Talk about polar opposites!
Their names begin with the same letter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Looking at our performances there doesn't really seem to have been any apparent change with anything to suggest a new manager. It seems to me that Lambert is still in charge, unless last Saturday's shite has precipitated a change at the training ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by HH 8166 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:Looking at our performances there doesn't really seem to have been any apparent change with anything to suggest a new manager. It seems to me that Lambert is still in charge, unless last Saturday's shite has precipitated a change at the training ground.

TBF I did see us try and keep the ball better and whip in crosses etc in first half V Swansea.. Albrighton is starting now where as he wasn't before. Holt has been left out.. Trouble is Albrighton is now whipping in crosses and there is no one there most of the time to put them in the net. That was apparent also V Southampton.
How much can Cowans really do anyway in a couple of games? They are so entrenched in Lambert and co's ways that his and Given appointment was more about stopping a mutiny which was about to happen if the other two had stayed any longer. Sid also didn't exactly have a great impact as first team coach under Big Eck did he?
We just have to hope and pray we stay up and then have a total change.. A whole new style and ethos has to be implemented. Its a huge job for any new owner/board/manager to undertake.
HH 8166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:12 pm

What are the chances that this squad will be really up for the game this weekend?

I am worried and apprehensive that we will end up doing the same old trick of being full of wind, but very little product in the end.

We've seen it too many times this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:25 pm

We've just got no form whatsoever Chris, that's the problem. Oh and the fact that the players are nowhere near good enough. What then hell happened to the side that emerged at the back end of last season and at Arsehole away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Ian wrote:What the hell happened to the side that emerged at the back end of last season and at Arsehole away?

I'm coming to the opinion that Paul Lambert happened. Or perhaps a more apt way of putting it is that Paul Lambert didn't happen. Do we, on the basis of what we have seen in the past season, believe that he is a manager who can motivate players and reinvigorate their lost confidence? Do we think he, or his now deposed lackies, have the coaching skills to help players work on the weak spots of their game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:17 pm

He's a busted flush as far as we're concerned, but I wouldn't back against him doing another Norwich somewhere, some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2