The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Where is Trotters - your theories.

+2
EbeneezerGoode
De Kuip
6 posters

Go down

Where is Trotters - your theories. Empty Where is Trotters - your theories.

Post by De Kuip Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 am

Okay, so given there's a bit of time before the madness of the playoffs, I thought as a bit of a diversion we could amuse ourselves by coming up with the most outlandish reason why our esteemed forum owner is AWOL.

Personally I believe that as part of his web activities whilst trying to source a Christmas banner for TBAR, he accidentally accessed the US Government's above top secret files (apparently getting through their firewall after trying "Password1").
This made available to him the truth about Roswell and the alien bases on the far side of the moon and the real reason for why we stopped going to the moon.
Being in possession of this terrible knowledge had forced him underground and he is now occupying a network of tunnels under Ayers Rock, complete with 20 years' worth of Vegemite, Fosters and a full back catalogue of Reader's Wives from Rustler Adult mags.
I expect him to emerge sometime in the distant future bloated and pale like one of those cave creatures that never sees the light of day, but with a huge right arm from years of fapping, like some huge, deformed Antipodean Fiddler crab
Alternatively he might just have lost interest and is doing something else with his life.
Hard to tell really.
Hard to tell.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Where is Trotters - your theories. 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Where is Trotters - your theories. Empty Re: Where is Trotters - your theories.

Post by EbeneezerGoode Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Trolling Heroes & Villans from whats being said here
http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=58578.270
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Where is Trotters - your theories. 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu May 10, 2018 12:52 pm

EbeneezerGoode wrote:Trolling Heroes & Villans from whats being said here
http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=58578.270

Holy shit!

Wasn't sure what you meant reading through the posts as I thought it could be anyone but one of the mods used a name which makes me think maybe it is Trotters.

I hope not but I haven't had anything back from any PMs that I sent him. Think he might be on Twitter.

I really do fear for TBAR after this season if he doesn't reappear.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu May 10, 2018 2:46 pm

I haven't got a clue what's going on above, but I think this site was originally started by posters who originated from Heroes and Villains. But yes, if the webmaster has disappeared then presumably at some point the site will go off-line, hopefully Trotters is okay though, I just presumed he was taking a break, from Villa because of being disillusioned by the teams performance under Bruce.
deadbuzzardalive

Where is Trotters - your theories. 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Thu May 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Just had a quick look at who's been on in the last 24hrs and he has signed in, just not posted, guess he's lost his voice lol!
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Where is Trotters - your theories. 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri May 11, 2018 9:26 am

I had a pm from him yesterday.

I think his workload is massive at the moment and that is coupled with him struggling to keep his TBAR mojo going (I'm sure he won't mind me posting this as we are all pretty much wondering what's happening).
Hopefully he will return refreshed and raring to go next season, but if it really is too much I've also asked him to give us plenty of warning if he does decide to pack it in so we can all say farewell and maybe decide if we migrate to another forum.
I'm hoping it won't come to that and TBAR can kick off next season reinvigorated and with a drive to recruit new posters.
Personally I love TBAR as i think it is very different to other forums and that's why I'd be gutted if it doesn't carry on, but I also think we need more posters.
I'll try and keep everyone in the loop as and when I get any further info.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri May 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Trotters is very busy with his work load in web site development. He will pop back in now and again and he certainly will never migrate to another forum..... Fact.
The man is as loyal as they come. This was his baby and people tried to take it from him. Fucking losers lost.
Trotters is alive and well, working hard for him and his boys.
Sometimes there is more to life than a forum guys and girls.
All the best Trotters ya part time Aussie Where is Trotters - your theories. 4025243045 lol!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat May 12, 2018 9:29 am

Just a quickie as DK had been in touch..

1. Definitely not shutting this site down. Why would I?
2. Definitely not posting on H&V. Was made aware of things there when I got a msg from Edvard Remberg and have had a long chat with him. Someone is being a bit of a sad bastard.
3. Sorry I've been scarce. Just trying to be all things to all people, it seems. But the football is barely scraping a passing interest at the moment.
4. Rustler magazines? lol!
5. I doubt I'll be watching the first leg of the play-offs unless I can find an illegal steam but I'll definitely be watching the finals if we make it. I'll say it'll be 3-1 aggregate score....bt with Bruce, I can't say who to.
Trotters
Trotters

Where is Trotters - your theories. 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat May 12, 2018 1:09 pm

NARLA24 wrote:Trotters is very busy with his work load in web site development. He will pop back in now and again and he certainly will never migrate to another forum..... Fact.
The man is as loyal as they come. This was his baby and people tried to take it from him. Fucking losers lost.
Trotters is alive and well, working hard for him and his boys.
Sometimes there is more to life than a forum guys and girls.
All the best Trotters ya part time Aussie Where is Trotters - your theories. 4025243045 lol!

Bloody hell NARLA is alive as well!

Bet you only kept your head down cos I was in Costa teguise haha.

Keep us informed if you still have a contact at BMH. I think this will be a very interesting summer regardless of what happens in the playoffs.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down