The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The general Match thread thread when people cba or forget to make one

+6
deadbuzzardalive
UnclePanda
Villa_Dan
Saunders82
VTID85
Wookster
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The general Match thread thread when people cba or forget to make one - Page 2 Empty Re: The general Match thread thread when people cba or forget to make one

Post by achilles Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 pm

De Kuip wrote:Well I hope Thor is a revelation because as I've posted a few times on here I was genuinely excited when we signed him and tried to be positive in the early days. I've pretty much not commented at all on him since then as I was starting to feel embarrassed that I'd bigged him up at all. I really hope he finds his place and becomes a star for us - as do i for Hogan. Getting these previously fringe players playing in the right position with the right blend around them I think will be the difference between promotion or not.

You mean actually playing players in their proper positions and playing to their strengths, no it will never catch on! lol!
achilles
achilles

The general Match thread thread when people cba or forget to make one - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2