The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v SHA - match thead

+18
Saunders82
Dions_Bald_Head
Fpuppys
De Kuip
achilles
deadbuzzardalive
big ming
4BetLite
Villa_Dan
VTID85
George
DelboyVilla
NARLA24
Trotters
AstonThriller
Boldfinger
FoxyAV
avfc forever
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 Empty Re: Villa v SHA - match thead

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted Villa Till I Die
That's really unacceptable disgusting!@EFL @"FA

Xia on the Paul Robinson incident.
deadbuzzardalive

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Just indicative really of that whole so-called club. They literally couldn't be more classless if they tried. It's a measure of how foul they are that the sort of cynical craftiness of Robinson, and the ungracious bitter sniping of Bagpuss doesn't even surprise me. My Christ I'm glad I was born a Villa fan and not one of those fecking mongrels.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Many years ago in a league far far away, Blues and a 16 year old Trevor Francis had the indian sign over the Villa, we couldn't buy a win, home & away we were beaten, it was a terrible time to be a Villa fan the noses really took the pee, the same situation was repeated years after in the "Enckleman" times, BUT the wheel turned & we won through as always and normal service was resumed and we went on our winning ways. Now I don't get excited or kick em when they're down, because its enough for me to know that they know WE ARE THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BE. Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Saunders82
Saunders82

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa Ranger Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Trotters wrote:That horrible ancient-looking twat, Paul Robinson, looks like he's had a right lash out - a kick then a punch - that put Chester on the deck immediately following the goal.

Some comments saying it looked like he apologised straight away as Chester got back up to celebrate. Too bad. Suspend the fucker for the last two games and the first two of their League 1 season.

I spotted this last night on SSN and tweeted my Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak mate about it. He had been at the game and hadn't seen the incident.

It seems to be gaining traction today and the Doc has tweeted the EFL and FA accounts.

Still think they'll do nowt though.

Does Chester actually have to make a formal complaint for this to go anywhere? Would they take action just from being tweeted a video from the Doc?
Villa Ranger
Villa Ranger

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 pm

He's so old and past it, that it would probably be more of punishment if they didn't ban him and he got picked for the last two game.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 am

^ That's not a bad point!
Trotters
Trotters

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa Ranger Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Villa Ranger wrote:
Trotters wrote:That horrible ancient-looking twat, Paul Robinson, looks like he's had a right lash out - a kick then a punch - that put Chester on the deck immediately following the goal.

Some comments saying it looked like he apologised straight away as Chester got back up to celebrate. Too bad. Suspend the fucker for the last two games and the first two of their League 1 season.
Does Chester actually have to make a formal complaint for this to go anywhere? Would they take action just from being tweeted a video from the Doc?

I have my answer it seems.

Robinson is on a violent conduct charge and has till 18:00 tomorrow to respond.

Can't imagine anything he says would make a blind bit of difference if they've watched what I've seen, and decided to charge him.

My Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak mate reckoned he was one of their best players on Sunday, so I guess we'll be seeing how they get on without him.
Villa Ranger
Villa Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:33 pm

A bloke on wm earlier was trying to convince everyone that Chester had clotheslined Robinson and he was reacting to it. Funniest thing I've heard all day even the presenters were struggling not to laugh at him whilst telling him he was wrong. He was saying Chester should be banned too. Absolute muppet
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa Ranger Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Jae1411 wrote:A bloke on wm earlier was trying to convince everyone that Chester had clotheslined Robinson and he was reacting to it. Funniest thing I've heard all day even the presenters were struggling not to laugh at him whilst telling him he was wrong. He was saying Chester should be banned too. Absolute muppet

Ridiculous!

Robinson was holding Chester, who was merely trying to break free from him so he could go and join in the celebrations.

When it finally dawns on Robinson (really slowly) that we've scored, he pushes Chester to the ground whilst kicking his feet from under him.

He knows he's done wrong cos he immediately apologises, but I'm not sure how much they'll take that into account.
Villa Ranger
Villa Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:02 am

He's received a three game ban.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa Ranger Mon May 01, 2017 9:40 pm

My Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak mate has seen fit to pollute my twitter feed with the Dogshit's end of season video, ahead of the 'BCFC Awards' Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 2900886825

I sullied myself by actually watching it (just for lolz) and you'd swear they'd been promoted. Pumping music, delirious crowd effects, goals galore (ok, maybe not "galore" Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 498107619 )

What they've cleverly done is taken a fresh, warm, steaming turd, air-dried it, baked it for 3 hours, lacquered it and polished it till they could see their fucktard faces in it.

Only 20 seconds in there's a clip of one of their players studding Jordan Ayew in the chest and, so as not to buck the stereotype, the whole Shitshow concludes with their equaliser against us at the Sty.

An organism that is totally dependent on another organism = Parasite.  lol!
Villa Ranger
Villa Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Tue May 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Villa Ranger wrote:My Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak mate has seen fit to pollute my twitter feed with the Dogshit's end of season video, ahead of the 'BCFC Awards' Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 2900886825

I sullied myself by actually watching it (just for lolz) and you'd swear they'd been promoted. Pumping music, delirious crowd effects, goals galore (ok, maybe not "galore" Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 498107619 )

What they've cleverly done is taken a fresh, warm, steaming turd, air-dried it, baked it for 3 hours, lacquered it and polished it till they could see their fucktard faces in it.

Only 20 seconds in there's a clip of one of their players studding Jordan Ayew in the chest and, so as not to buck the stereotype, the whole Shitshow concludes with their equaliser against us at the Sty.

An organism that is totally dependent on another organism = Parasite.  lol!

You describe this beautifully! Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 3769219917 Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 3769219917 Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 4025243045 Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 4025243045
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Thu May 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Lee Johnson saying Bristol city are going to play the kids at the weekend. Melted welly face has been chucking the brown envelopes around again
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu May 04, 2017 7:34 pm

It'll make it even funnier when the inbreds lose, knowing they've been beaten by the local nursery 5 a side team.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri May 05, 2017 9:49 am

Jae1411 wrote:Lee Johnson saying Bristol city are going to play the kids at the weekend. Melted welly face has been chucking the brown envelopes around again
Then they will get fined by the FA. Up to them but i would think Bristol would like to win this game.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri May 05, 2017 11:04 am

It's staggering isn't it, Bagpuss has been there 5 mins and already teams are putting out their reserves against them to aid their plight. Disgraceful i think, how would you feel as a Blackburn of Forest fan seeing that going on?
The Utterer
The Utterer

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Fri May 05, 2017 11:19 am

The Utterer wrote:It's staggering isn't it, Bagpuss has been there 5 mins and already teams are putting out their reserves against them to aid their plight. Disgraceful i think, how would you feel as a Blackburn of Forest fan seeing that going on?

Much as I understand the logic, only Blackburn and Forest have themselves to blame for getting themselves into this position in the first place.
The slum dwellers have the points on the board which is a massive advantage when it comes down to the wire... unfortunately!
achilles
achilles

Villa v SHA - match thead - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri May 05, 2017 1:12 pm

If it wasn't for the three points gained against Huddersfield's reserve team then they'd be in the relegation zone now; none of the other teams have had the advantage of playing against second teams, and sha have had it once and might have it again, so I think Forest and Blackburn are well within their rights to feel hard done by.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Fri May 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Managers can play whatever team they like. Squads are built in the summer, and added to in January to do just that. Huddersfield have done nothing wrong, IMO. And if Bristol City decide to do the same, they can. Id be surprised if they did, Id imagine they want to finish on a high. But he can name the Under-8s if he wants.

I dont like the "name your strongest team" rule. Who dictates the strongest team? The FA? EFL? UEFA? FIFA??

Its tough on Blackburn, and Forest, but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Blues have struck it lucky, but ho-hum. Lets be honest, if we was in Blues position and took advantage of it, we wouldnt be complaining.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri May 05, 2017 8:15 pm

On the one hand I agree that teams should be able to field whatever players that they like, otherwise what's the point of having a squad. On the other it can't be denied that small heath have had an unfair advantage; I mean if we were in Blackburn or Forest's position now I'm sure we wouldn't be happy.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4