The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

After match verdict

+17
big ming
DelboyVilla
Trotters
deadbuzzardalive
Wookster
VillaBill
mefromhere
smetro
The Utterer
De Kuip
VTID85
danclare82
4BetLite
Army villain
Villa_Dan
Saunders82
NARLA24
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After match verdict Empty After match verdict

Post by NARLA24 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Nearly did it but hey ho. On to Saturday we go. What an atmosphere at VP tonight. Loud and proud. UTV.
NARLA24
NARLA24

After match verdict 5_star12

Back to top Go down

After match verdict Empty Re: After match verdict

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Useless shit team.

Absolutely bloody awful.

The fact that you defend from the 70 min mark without even trying to attack is inexcusable. Or maybe we simply are that shit that Huddersfield are good enough to outplay us at Villa Park.

New striker, RB, CM x 2 + CAM needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Useless shit team.

Absolutely bloody awful.

The fact that you defend from the 70 min mark without even trying to attack is inexcusable. Or maybe we simply are that shit that Huddersfield are good enough to outplay us at Villa Park.

Benteke just wait and see joppe fella
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

To quote the good Doctor PATIENCE people, players are incoming, lets not forget last year we couldn't even draw a match let alone win one. Still some days left to the end of the transfer window, Narla24 tells us theres lots of activity at BMH, so keep calm & carry on, its not as bad as the last few years, is it? After match verdict 1520050566 Dancing Banana After match verdict 1520050566
Saunders82
Saunders82

After match verdict 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Joppe. Fuck off you moaning cnut. It's easy to flop from "get in" to "this team is shit" when you're sat listen to the fucking radio. Twat.

Huddersfield outplayed us for the last 20mins as our midfield and Grealish ran out of legs. We should've been 3 or 4 goals to the good. Gollini had to make 1 decent save and fly out at their legs twice. Cissokho made 1 excellent block. Our strikers cost us that game. No one else.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

After match verdict 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 pm

Yes Patience is needed, we should have been 3 up at half time, and we cannot sit back and let teams come at us, 
We controlled the first half, subs were poor, let's see what other players we have coming in,  should have experienced goal keeper on the list.
But our team last year would have lost this game in the first half.
Onwards and up wards. UTV
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Joppe. Fuck off you moaning cnut. It's easy to flop from "get in" to "this team is shit" when you're sat listen to the fucking radio. Twat.

Huddersfield outplayed us for the last 20mins as our midfield and Grealish ran out of legs. We should've been 3 or 4 goals to the good. Gollini had to make 1 decent save and fly out at their legs twice. Cissokho made 1 excellent block. Our strikers cost us that game. No one else.

Oh please. Calling me a twat you absolutely clueless cumwaddle. When we roll over against Huddersfield at home we are pretty shit. That's a fact. Should've could've yada yada. Means absolutely dick. We didn't and our team once again shows their utter losing mentality. Even worse as our new manager showed he had fuck all clue on how to get control over the match again. Utter shite from A to B.

So call it moaning you loopy fucknut, but that's the priviledge of being a fan. You can call it as it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:17 pm

You're not a fan. You're a sit at home and moan about everything Super-Sugarbag.

Alf is a better Villa fan than you.
Harry is a better Villa fan than you.
My mate the not retarded Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak is a better Villa fan than you.

I hope you never visit Villa Park as you're the type of total fucking prick who would've booed at full time. Just go away. You fucking twat. You're a shit fan.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:Joppe. Fuck off you moaning cnut. It's easy to flop from "get in" to "this team is shit" when you're sat listen to the fucking radio. Twat.

Oh please. Calling me a twat you absolutely clueless cumwaddle. When we roll over against Huddersfield at home we are pretty shit. That's a fact. Should've could've yada yada. Means absolutely dick. We didn't and our team once again shows their utter losing mentality. Even worse as our new manager showed he had fuck all clue on how to get control over the match again. Utter shite from A to B.

So call it moaning you loopy fucknut, but that's the priviledge of being a fan. You can call it as it is.

Relax you boobtitty, we cannot turn this ship around as if by magic you tubeblower. Wait this RDM has HIS squad settled in before slagging them off. Apart from a freak occurrence we won the game. Holy shit biscuit stop moaning.

Edit........ do you like licking windows?
4BetLite
4BetLite

After match verdict 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:You're not a fan. You're a sit at home and moan about everything Super-Sugarbag.

Alf is a better Villa fan than you.
Harry is a better Villa fan than you.
My mate the not retarded Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak is a better Villa fan than you.

I hope you never visit Villa Park as you're the type of total fucking prick who would've booed at full time. Just go away. You fucking twat. You're a shit fan.

You are funny. You are what we Norwegian refer to when we watch that Brad Pitt movie. No class trailer trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 pm

4BetLite wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:

Relax you boobtitty, we cannot turn this ship around as if by magic you tubeblower. Wait this RDM has HIS squad settled in before slagging them off. Apart from a freak occurrence we won the game. Holy shit biscuit stop moaning.

We really didn't though. We essentially had one half each against Huddersfield at home. Huddersfield who finished 18th or something last year. If it simply was a fluke and freak goal, fair enough, but it wasn't. We didn't do much at all second half. Disappointing as fuck. Obviously there will be a bit knee jerk when responding to it right away, but we could wait 7 blue moons and it would still be an absolutely awful result. How RDM didn't manage to get a grip second half I'll never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Useless shit team.

Absolutely bloody awful.

Benteke just wait and see joppe fella
This is obv jst a dream not an actual reality yes
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:31 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:

We really didn't though. We essentially had one half each against Huddersfield at home. Huddersfield who finished 18th or something last year. If it simply was a fluke and freak goal, fair enough, but it wasn't. We didn't do much at all second half. Disappointing as fuck. Obviously there will be a bit knee jerk when responding to it right away, but we could wait 7 blue moons and it would still be an absolutely awful result. How RDM didn't manage to get a grip second half I'll never know.

Leave them magic mushrooms alone you scandi gluesniffer, it was a freak goal, you will see it, we blew them away 1st 45mins and the 1st 20mins in the second, we have no depth to cover midfield yet! trust me Joppe, we on the right track. Now go and snort some cake and go to bed.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Oh I've seen the goal. Freak goal or not, while it was awful goalkeeping, it was coming after a sustained period of Huddersfield pressure. Something we couldn't get out of. Now whether that's because of our players or manager, who knows. Probably both. And this was at home against Huddersfield. Huddersfield. And fwiw I stopped doing Mexicans 15 years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Oh I've seen the goal. Freak goal or not, while it was awful goalkeeping, it was coming after a sustained period of Huddersfield pressure. Something we couldn't get out of. Now whether that's because of our players or manager, who knows. Probably both. And this was at home against Huddersfield. Huddersfield. And fwiw I stopped doing Mexicans 15 years ago.

start again then, I just having fun with ya matey, you know that.

Answer me this though, do you really think we can turn this mess around in 3 games?
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 pm

4BetLite wrote:go and snort some cake and go to bed.

VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:45 pm

VTID85 wrote:
4BetLite wrote:go and snort some cake and go to bed.

Fak me, had to stop that when Rolf Harris turned up, just didn't like the way he was holding it
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 pm

*Climbs out from behind the sofa and takes colander from off head*
Some spicy exchanges in this post chaps. ...
Our midfield is light and we know that, they fade in the last 20 mins - they did against Rotherham but we'd won the game by then and Rotherham are porous. From what I remember from Saturday they were piling it on towards the end of the game but we held on and avoided conceding. Huddersfield are a much better side,  one we should have buried but we wasted chances. I'm looking at us to be where we need to after 10 games but also not to be so far behind 6th that we'll never catch up. It's the same midfield  as Saturday so the same thing happening was inevitable. As long as we strengthen and as long as we stay in touch then whilst frustrating,  I don't know what else we can ask for with who we currently have . If in 10 games and after 6 new signings we're still way off the pace then I'll worry.  Until then I'll continue to enjoy the journey. UTV VTID
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:04 pm

We have made progress, Huddersfield went and beat Newcastle!

4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:13 pm

On reflection a point whilst we are still putting a side together against a 100% team full of confidence is not all bad. What concerns me is how come we ran out of puff?! I thought we were supposed to have had this brilliant pre-season and fitness would not be an issue this season? That concerns me tbh.

We did play well for 60 minutes however and dominated an in form team by some margin which augers well

Surely though if they had been chasing shadows for 60 mins it should have been Huddersfield who tired not us? After match verdict 226846862
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Key points tonight

Good players Grealish and Ayew are - but they are both a bit feeble in front of goal.

McCormack - Glad to see him get his goal - but other than that offered very little.

Gestede I thought was pretty poor.

Gollini - Hasn't looked at convincing at all - He was no where for that free kick, was routed to his line for a couple of crosses earlier - and made his 2nd costly error in 3 championship games. He maybe a good keeper in time - but at the moment he's a development player. Seems very strange that in Chester, Elphick, Mccormack and maybe Jedinak he has gone for experience. Yet in the key goalkeeping position he has gone for a rookie. Be interesting to see if RDM persists or recalls Bunn.

Fitness - looked suspect to me - we visibly tired on 70 minutes - where as Huddersfield didn't.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:16 pm

The Utterer wrote:On reflection a point whilst we are still putting a side together against a 100% team full of confidence is not all bad. What concerns me is how come we ran out of puff?! I thought we were supposed to have had this brilliant pre-season and fitness would not be an issue this season? That concerns me tbh.

We did play well for 60 minutes however and dominated an in form team by some margin which augers well

Surely though if they had been chasing shadows for 60 mins it should have been Huddersfield who tired not us? After match verdict 226846862

Exactly as I see it. I expected Huddefield to run out of steam instead it was us.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:23 pm

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 pm

I've said it before but some people on here would win the lottery and complain they didn't win it when the jackpot was higher!

Tonight, for the first time in years we played as a team. Led from the front by McCormack, pressing high and supported by Ayew, Tish and Westwood who pressed incredibly well. Chester and Tommy are solid.

I hope the first few games don't knock the confidence of Gollini because he will undoubtedly win us more points than he will cost us this season.

Dr Tony has brought a feel good factor back to the club and 35,000 people to watch us against Huddersfield on a Tuesday night! Not only that but as disappointed as everybody was at the end the players received great applause for their efforts and the only boos were for the ref who only had yellow cards for one team it appeared!

Get behind them, there's a fantastic season ahead!
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:06 am

How did we not win that game?
We were totally & utterly dominant for 60minutes but you always knew one wasn't enough, Huddersfield hung in there & somehow we managed to throw away 2pts.
I don't know what game you were watching Joppe but I was happy for the most part, if we had managed to get the second goal it would of been comfortable.
We have shown quality in patches for all three league games, there is a good side waiting to get out.
I thought Gollini did ok, one brave save at their strikers feet & one good save from an overhead kick, he did leave a huge space to his right for the free kick but got away with it & the clearance that gave them a goal was unfortunate.
Nearly 35,000 there too, if Dr X & RDM can get this right they will have to open the top of the new stand once more, I applauded the lads off, I thought they did ok, its a lot better than our showings in the Prem
Gollini 6/10; good saves but unfortunate with the goal
Bacuna 6/10; rarely troubled but didn't do much going forward
Cissoko 6/10; gets in some decent positions but his delivery is poor
Chester 7/10; looked assured
Elphick 6/10; did ok, what silly thing did he do to get booked
Westwood 6/10; harried and chased well but too anonymous
Tish 7/10; one or two decent touches , an improvement on Gana
Grealish 7/10; was offered no protection from ref, we have a player there
Ayew; 7/10; we have labelled him greedy but he passed a couple of times when he should of shot
Gestede; 6/10 at least he has been taught to jump now, you can see McCormack gambling on Rudy winning flick ons, it will come
McCormack 6/10; scored but obviously isn't fit yet
Ref 2/10; let five or six tackles go before booking their player & then promptly books all our miss timed tackles.
The crowd 9/10; 35k far more than I expected & the majority clapped the lads off, we can see the seeds of improvement
Joppe, my Norwegian friend, you are in the minority. Fact.

VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next