The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Board Dealings...

2 posters

Go down

Board Dealings... Empty Board Dealings...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Hmmmm...

So now the Recon Sports Ltd Board (despite being told on here that Samuelson etc would clearly be guiding the Recon Brand in the future)...consists only of Gorrie Secretarial and Xia himself.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10176070/officers

Banfil, Wyness, Samuelson all resigned 16 June!

So presumably these 'experts' that helped Xia buying Villa (still not sure why a successful businessman would need such help but still...)..will have sod all to do with Recon buying any further football clubs across the globe as part of the 'masterplan'.

But that's what Samuelson does...we were told?

Back to top Go down

Board Dealings... Empty Re: Board Dealings...

Post by rosco77 Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Might have been a requirement by TFL?
rosco77
rosco77

Board Dealings... 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:30 pm

rosco77 wrote:Might have been a requirement by TFL?

Not sure pal.

Find it odd though that Samuelson is now not listed as a director anywhere by Companies House. He is listed as Vice-Chairman on the OS, but is not listed on Companies House as a board member of either Aston Villa FC LTD or Aston Villa Football Club LTD (Wyness is listed on both).

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:34 pm

ThePurist wrote:Hmmmm...

So now the Recon Sports Ltd Board (despite being told on here that Samuelson etc would clearly be guiding the Recon Brand in the future)...consists only of Gorrie Secretarial and Xia himself.

So presumably these 'experts' that helped Xia buying Villa (still not sure why a successful businessman would need such help but still...)..will have sod all to do with Recon buying any further football clubs across the globe as part of the 'masterplan'.

Samuelson is on the villa board as is Wyness.

I like what I hear from XIA - But I do think he speaks without fully thinking things through - take everything with a pinch of salt for example I don't see any of the following happening

The Villa Theme park
XIA and his family coming to live in england.
A net spend of £30,40,50m this season

Im hoping XIA is a savvy owner - IMO he doesn't have vast wealth - but I am hoping he can make up for this by good decision making.

smetro
smetro

Board Dealings... 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:35 pm

smetro wrote:
ThePurist wrote:Hmmmm...

Samuelson is on the villa board as is Wyness.

I like what I hear from XIA - But I do think he speaks without fully thinking things through - take everything with a pinch of salt for example I don't see any of the following happening

The Villa Theme park
XIA and his family coming to live in england.
A net spend of £30,40,50m  this season

Im hoping XIA is a savvy owner - IMO he doesn't have vast wealth - but I am hoping he can make up for this by good decision making.

Samuelson isn't on any board officially (ie. listed on companies house as a director).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down