The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

+49
Wookster
Alf T
Dazzle
deadbuzzardalive
Fpuppys
Trotters
jeffvilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Boldfinger
big ming
4BetLite
Villa_Dan
The Utterer
Jae1411
Timeclock
De Kuip
achilles
AstonThriller
Gordonsleftboot
DelboyVilla
NARLA24
Sky
smetro
Wriggle
FoxyAV
Con
Villa Ranger
Saunders82
mefromhere
shanghaivilla
Thinman
BillytheKid
Rawlie
Synopsis
TheVillansOfAston
avfc85
KMitch
danclare82
1Elliot
CoE82
VillaSteve
Heisenberg
South London Villan
VillaBill
UnclePanda
thegaffer6
Suits
pcfbavfcoman
Mr_Spadge
53 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

Post by Trotters Thu May 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Dr.X
Trotters
Trotters

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

Post by Alf T Fri May 20, 2016 5:46 am

A More Intelligent, and  'historically cleaner' version of the scum's Carson Yung.

But I fear it is already unravelling. The yellow media are already on the discrepancies in Dr T's  history.

He moved in to live with a 70 year old Dean at Harvard, when he was early 20's, and the guy was his mentor and Prof....
How does that work, mid 90s ?
His mentor, someone called Adams I think, had an old company with a few other old boffers
that did nothing except publish  their papers and have a future vision of a Green Environment. 1960's - RADICAL.

After living/lodging with his mentor, Dr Tony suddenly took over their company.
Renamed it, got Mainland China subsidies and polluted the world with 'Monosodium Glutamate'.

Which is a deadly, cancer-enhancing chemical additive, that mainly Tesco and Chinese Takeaways actually allow.

I think it's banned in Canada.Who are often in the forefront on these things. But that's Lotus' only source of income, and Dr Tony's prefered  explanation of his wealth.

From ex-student..to multi-billionaire in 10 years....WOW  A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 226846862

From ex-student to building China's most iconic stadium in 4 years..WOW  A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 1420239857

I'm opting out now for supporting this guy....I'm too bloody worried.

I blame Hollis-the-Hatchet...for being Hollis the 'Give-me-me-money'  in reality.

And I suppose Randy will dosh out.
As he always does.
]Randy Lerner is an Honest man.

Incompetent in business,imo - but honest.

There is NO subterfuge nor mis-direction on Randy's History and Life.
Unlike Dr Tony's...where a whole world of discrepancies is now opening up.

Dr Tony, whatever, has come with a blaze, with prepared  pics and a poor website...
..and I fear he thinks we are peasants.
Who will believe anything.
There you go....already doubts about his history, Hollis' claims and we are only in Day 2
Wait until the media focus on the New Board members.
Jeez....I'm a great believer in the saying..."the Fan's know best".... we do.

Neutral

SOTC
Alf T
Alf T

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Fri May 20, 2016 8:18 am

Jesus, cannot win with some people!

Lets just see what happens, shall we?
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 20, 2016 8:27 am

Calling Hollis a hatchetman, IMO, instantly discredits any post as it displays a total lack of understanding for what his career has been about
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 am

We want Randy Lerner back
I just don't think you understand
Relegation fight
Chinese financial might

Give the guy a chance, he hasn't even got his toe in the door yet, we are already at our lowest ebb for 30yrs, things can ONLY get better.
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Spadge Fri May 20, 2016 9:36 am

So counter-point:  

I think China is not the land of information that we've all come to expect.  If someone owns something in the UK or America, we can find out a LOT about that person in seconds.

China is NOT the land of information.  It's a bit of a black hole, and that makes people nervous.  It makes me nervous.  We've been bought buy a guy we don't know, and we can't really find out much about.

I don't think it's massively negative for people to be cautious.
I don't think it's insane for people to be optimistic.

I hate to say it, but we have little idea how good or bad a thing it is for Dr T to own us now.  Time will tell;

- his board to run the club
- his management choices and structure
- his investment levels
- whether he's crazy as fuck (e.g. Vincent Tan)

I want to know the answer to all of these now, since like I say, the guy's a bit of an enigma.  But I can understand why he'd either cause optimism and / or concern.

I'm feeling a bit of both.  Very Happy
Mr_Spadge

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri May 20, 2016 12:37 pm

From the year 2000 - Says he liked to play football. (Gogle translate)

[New Threads electronic library (www.xys.org) (www.xys2.org)]
----------------
(Note that the term: "I and three other Harvard professor," "In addition," the term implied that
"I" is also a professor at Harvard. (Fang)

If true dialogue
Reporters asked him, "Are you in 4 years, completed the Harvard master's and doctoral studies, become ha
Buddha design youngest Doctor, "he did not correct, at least it is intentionally misleading. (Pharaoh)
)

(Hereinafter contained "Shopping Guide" on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 Total No. 581)

Xia Jian EC Dialogue

Xia Jian EC under 25 years old, handsome, gentle. Talkative look, but Siwei Min
Czech Republic, soft-spoken and has justified cause, beyond his age, should mature.

And become attached to Harvard

Reporter: What year do you go to the United States? Why did you choose to go to Harvard?

Summer: After graduating from college, I worked for a year at the Ministry of Construction, in 1996, I applied for British
Cambridge and six American universities they accepted me, and finally I chose to go to Harvard
learn.

Choose Harvard, because I have learned it is that the design profession, and the Harvard School of Design is now
On behalf of the design of the most prestigious, many famous designers, including IM Pei, Philip about
Johnson, Louis Kahn, Dan Kelly are all Harvard graduates. Especially in the modern landscape construction
Building disciplines, Harvard School of Design advantage, the father of modern landscape architecture from the Olmsted · Ted Operators
Since many influential modern landscape architects are graduated from there. And I have been compared
I prefer Boston so not only beautiful, but also the cultural atmosphere of the city, security is better.

Reporter: I understand, the Harvard School of Design, the acceptance rate is very low, very strict selection of students
Grid, then please talk about why you can be Harvard, there are so many schools admit it?

Summer: This question, Whoknows! I also wonder why they want to admit
I (laughs). I have purposely asked several of my mentor this problem. I have two mentors
Is a member of the admissions committee that year. There are probably three reasons: First, they think I'm in the branch
Science and art both directions more balanced development, plainly, is to include science and arts
Artistic aspects are more defensive. In the East, especially China Science design students, this may
Sample is relatively small; second, of course, my oriental cultural background also gave great help with this
Later in the Harvard study process, including planning and design projects do now, I have been able to feel it
To; third, because the design is a discipline Professional (occupational) discipline,
Pay more attention to the combination of theory and practice. That I may have some advantages. There are a little more specific
I think it's because my English is okay, especially English writing, feel good, and
GRE sub-test was also high, but I later told my tutor, GRE scores to get into Harvard almost
No effect.

The secret of genius: hard

Reporter: Do you use four years to complete the Harvard master's and doctoral studies, become ha
The youngest Doctor design Buddha, but you also busy designing the company's affairs, writing a book, while complete
Into so many things, it is generally difficult to do. What's your trick is?

Summer: The only trick is to sleep less and less free play, much work (laughs). In the United States
Time, I usually slept thirty-four hours a day. I believe that hard work is the only achievements of the Czech Republic
path. Recently, I and three other Harvard professor with a dozen graduate students at Harvard
Hangzhou Scenic planning to do. I found the young domestic waste a lot of time in the pub,
Tea, cafe above, and young people generally Xinfu fit, willing to do some specific
Things, hard things, boring things, interested in pursuing something beyond the level of consumption of material things.
Therefore, I very much hope that the domestic youth can spend less time on the bars, and more hardship work, less sleep
feel.

Reporter: Please talk about your life in America, okay?

Summer: My life is actually very simple. In some people, even boring.

In the United States for so many years, I have never gone to a movie, I have quite a few musicians
Friends held a concert, I heard did not go back; I used to love to play football, but these
Year has been no time to go to the stadium. I can say that most of my life in the United States is working
For learning. It is necessary to do the planning and design around the world, to teach, to write professional articles, books,
Some also busy designing the company's business affairs. Besides, my greatest joy in life is to use
Chinese to write some prose, poetry. Especially for me a letter and birds live in the environment
People write in their mother tongue to feel their feelings, to me, it is a very wonderful
enjoy. I always love a person off lights in front of the computer playing articles. A sense of the kind of inspiration Quan
I feel, very warm, like one kind of experience the feeling of returning home. Writers Publishing House recently published my
Over the past few years, wrote a collection of essays "make a return to Harvard lover", this book records my study abroad
Some mood Harvard a few years of experience, life experience. I think, though my life looks
Monotonous, but my heart is very happy, the spirit is very fulfilling. Sometimes, it is working very tired,
I also like a man listening to music quietly, so that the head rest.

Modern architects do

Reporter: Whether you write a book, or in your conversation and exchange them, always gives
The impression that you have a deep nostalgia. More specifically he said, such as reading some of your loose
Text and poetry, you feel more like a slave in the 1930s out of the Jiangnan literati, and you
City and landscape digitization of studies done, including large modern design, and some
Very avant-garde, very advanced stuff, sometimes you will not find it contradictory?

Summer: Maybe I am a man of contradictions. After in modern society, it is doing very avant-garde,
Tech things. But my heart is very remembered some of the very human, very traditional things. I
Which of the two directions are not absolute opposites, but two contradictory although they can still be harmony
Aspects. Like Einstein, although a lifetime study very deep physical theory, but his message
High school training in music, and the arts are very accomplished.

Reporter: Many people, especially people who read your articles say, in your body, can sometimes
See poet Xu Zhimo, the shadow scholar Yu Dafu, we also believe that one day you can be very
Liang can get like that kind of achievement in the architectural design community, this is how you look? Or change
Words, you want to be what kind of person?

Summer: really so? So I said Lin Huiyin marry the right man (laughs). With
Before a better understanding of some of my friends have said so. But I think maybe it is because I and Xu
Shima, Yu Dafu are considered fellow because of it, of course, I was a kid how much they affect me
Place, especially in terms of literary text. Liang is the pride of Chinese construction industry, I certainly hope
I hope one day I can be like him to Chinese architecture, landscape, urban planning, graphic and multimedia
Body design to make that contribution. I had hoped to be like "the father of information" Wiener people like that,
But now I want most is to become a full-fledged or yourself, do what you want
Some things, do some of their own dreams.
----------------
[New Threads electronic library (www.xys.org) (www.xys2.org)]
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue May 24, 2016 1:51 pm

He must be real, he's got a wiki page now. Surely thats all the F.A. do innit, check if they on wikipedia A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 26c5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xia_Jiantong
4BetLite
4BetLite

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 24, 2016 2:47 pm

They ask for bank statements. And an Electricity bill for proof of address.

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Im pretty certain he will pass the test. How involved he will be after this date im not sure, I wouldn't expect the millions to flow as we lead to believe they will.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Tue May 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 pm

I doubt we'll be spending £50M this summer, I think Xia was slightly caught on the hop there. I think any manager that we'll bring in, will probably think he can get us promoted spending less. When we get back to Premier is the time when we'll know whether Xia is a big financial hitter or not. Although I feel like he should make some sort of statement of intent (and not just talk), to reassure fans of his ambition. With all the doubts in the media, it's almost like he's been robbed of his honeymoon period, before it's even begun.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue May 24, 2016 4:26 pm

I see that S3 graphics (http://www.s3graphics.com/en/index.aspx) is on the Recon website as being part of their group, but according to Wikipedia it's HTC who own the company.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm sure it'll be just another "misunderstanding" or "miscommunication"

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaSteve Tue May 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Do you have a link to it on the recon website?
VillaSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue May 24, 2016 5:19 pm

VillaSteve wrote:Do you have a link to it on the recon website?

It's the uppermost link on the tree, slightly towards the right as you look at it.

http://www.reconig.com/htm/jtzppjhzhb.htm

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Tue May 24, 2016 5:39 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:

It's the uppermost link on the tree, slightly towards the right as you look at it.

Maybe it`s not updated. I mean Teamax is still on that tree and that company is confirmed sold.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue May 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:

Maybe it`s not updated. I mean Teamax is still on that tree and that company is confirmed sold.

I dont' think there's any record of Recon having ever owned 'S3 Graphics'. I was just wondering if it could be the US company that Xia said that he's buying in the Mail interview.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Tue May 24, 2016 5:49 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:

I dont' think there's any record of Recon having ever owned 'S3 Graphics'. I was just wondering if it could be the US company that Xia said that he's buying in the Mail interview.

Could be. But that was a logistics company... He did talk about series of mergers and acquisitions in near future...
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue May 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Not sure if this has been posted on TBAR but whilst looking through the Recon website I came across this;

http://www.reconig.com/htm/52.htm

I also tried to use Google translate but couldn't make head or tails out of it, until today when I stumbled upon this;

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4jwze2/aston_villa_sold_to_chinese/

Actual translation here! Source: Am native speaker. For those of you who are impatient the report outlines the new owner's promises in the last section.

Recon Group buys Villa, Promises to Hire Elite Manager, Bring Club Back to Premiership and Former Glory

Traditionally a powerhouse of the English league, Aston Villa has suffered from constant mismanagement the past few years. Owner Randy Lerner was keen to exit and declared two years ago that his share in the club is up for sale. Media have pinned down Oracle's Larry Ellison and a certain consortium from China as the main competitors, with some attributing this consortium to (Atletico Madrid co-owner) Wang Jianlin of Wanda Group. Yesterday, Villa confirmed the sale to a Chinese consortium, which however turned out not to be Wanda but Recon Group, also headquartered in Beijing. Recon's president Mr. ("Tony") Xia Jiantong will become the new chairman of Aston Villa Football Club.

English media: An End to the Villa's Lerner Era

Yesterday the media broke the news in UK, with the Daily Mirror claiming that 'the curtain has fallen at last on Lerner's ownership of Villa' and the Sun running the headline 'First Chinese to own Premier League perennial'. Soon after news of the sale were updated on Villa's website. (Quote in English omitted)

Recon Group: Aiming to Become Trailblazers of Chinese Sports Industry Internationalization

English media paid considerable attention to the takeover of a side with rich history, even said to be a favourite of the royals. Preceding the official announcement, rumours and speculations were abound. Recon's indirect purchase of Villa was through its Hong Kong subsidiary, HK Recon Sport Culture Group. Due to the low profile of Mr. Xia and his business, even after the FA's issued approval, there were still confusion surrounding the name of Recon (Chinese: 睿康 Ruikang). Media mistook the company for HK-headquartered Rui Kang (Chinese: 瑞康) medicine and claimed that Villa's new owners were state-owned.

Recon Group, a conglomerate based in Beijing, focuses on the practice of neo-intellectual economic industry (not that the translator understands what this means) and trades in such diverse sectors as urban construction, agriculture, health, renewable energy, transport, innovation and finance, tourism and sports industry, etc. In recent years Recon made frequent moves in industry and the capital market. (Describes sale and purchase of a couple subsidiaries, omitted since nothing to do with article.)

With the successful takeover of Villa, Recon announced the formation of Recon Sport Culture Group and its formal entry into football and sports industry in general. With a mission of providing healthy products and services Recon will carry on its commitment towards a healthy human life and bring football and sports culture closer to more people.

Now, as a Chinese owner of a Premier League club (should we tell them?), Recon hopes that it could, as a trailblazer of internationaliztion in Chinese football and sports industries, learn from leading footballing minds and gain experience in sports management, ultimately going towards the development of Chinese football and its integration into world football. In England, where a football club can be the most important cultural identity of a city, Recon's completion of the takeover to become the first Chinese firm to own a big English club could have implications far beyond that of a business transaction.

New Chairman: We Will Hire Top Manager

A businessman of Zhejiang origin, Recon owner Tony Xia is an investor with true global vision. Available sources indicate that Xia studied at Harvard, founded Tianxia Technologies after returning to China and soon became an emerging figure in urban and IT engineering. In 2009 he was named in China's Recruitment Program of Global Experts.

Aston Villa is historically among the most successful of clubs in the English top flight. The founder (well, close enough I suppose) of the club, William McGregor, was a chief figure in the creation of the Football League and was its inaugural chairman. He can be considered a founding father of modern club football, and his statue outside Villa Park is a must-see for touring fans. During the last seven seasons of the 19th century, Villa snatched 5 titles and established itself as a hegemon of this distant era. The side then experienced a resurgence in the latter half of the following century, culminating in its conquest of Europe, which saw Villa lifting the 1982 European Cup.

It was during this period that incumbent UK Prime Minister David Cameron, whose uncle at one point chaired Villa, began to support the club's colours. Such distinguished supporters of Villa are plenty, with William, the Duke of Cambridge being among them. Villa stands out with its proud history and tradition, and despite a relative lack of trophies perennially play on the highest of stages.

Unfortunately Villa suffered this season from managerial chaos, firing four managers and playing terribly, which resulted in its first relegation in more than a century, and they will play in the Championship next season. For a side accustomed to the top flight, promotion becomes a must-achieve goal the upcoming season. Owner Tony Xia revealed, however, that he will steer clear from the path taken by the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City. Instead of pumping in money to buy star players, the core of the squad will remain intact, with a few reinforcements in key positions. The club will prioritize the restoration of order in the running of the team, and will hire a top manager who's familiar with the Premiership and the Championship alike. It is understood that the managerial candidate has been confirmed, with contract negotiations well underway and closing in on agreement and announcement. Expect to see Aston Villa back in the Premier League soon.

Makes good reading. A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 3769219917
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed May 25, 2016 7:06 am

Before the media jump on this, I would confirm that the Late and legendary Burt Kwouk has not committed hari kari due to Aston Villa being sold and it most definitely has nothing to do with RECON or Doctor Tony Xia.
4BetLite
4BetLite

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Wed May 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Alf T wrote:A More Intelligent, and  'historically cleaner' version of the scum's Carson Yung.

But I fear it is already unravelling. The yellow media are already on the discrepancies in Dr T's  history.

He moved in to live with a 70 year old Dean at Harvard, when he was early 20's, and the guy was his mentor and Prof....
How does that work, mid 90s ?
His mentor, someone called Adams I think, had an old company with a few other old boffers
that did nothing except publish  their papers and have a future vision of a Green Environment. 1960's - RADICAL.

After living/lodging with his mentor, Dr Tony suddenly took over their company.
Renamed it, got Mainland China subsidies and polluted the world with 'Monosodium Glutamate'.

Which is a deadly, cancer-enhancing chemical additive, that mainly Tesco and Chinese Takeaways actually allow.

I think it's banned in Canada.Who are often in the forefront on these things. But that's Lotus' only source of income, and Dr Tony's prefered  explanation of his wealth.

From ex-student..to multi-billionaire in 10 years....WOW  A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 226846862

From ex-student to building China's most iconic stadium in 4 years..WOW  A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 1420239857

I'm opting out now for supporting this guy....I'm too bloody worried.

I blame Hollis-the-Hatchet...for being Hollis the 'Give-me-me-money'  in reality.

And I suppose Randy will dosh out.
As he always does.
]Randy Lerner is an Honest man.

Incompetent in business,imo - but honest.

There is NO subterfuge nor mis-direction on Randy's History and Life.
Unlike Dr Tony's...where a whole world of discrepancies is now opening up.

Dr Tony, whatever, has come with a blaze, with prepared  pics and a poor website...
..and I fear he thinks we are peasants.
Who will believe anything.
There you go....already doubts about his history, Hollis' claims and we are only in Day 2
Wait until the media focus on the New Board members.
Jeez....I'm a great believer in the saying..."the Fan's know best".... we do.

Neutral

SOTC

It seems our resident bluenose bastard is still spouting shit, It must be depressing knowing that we will soon be back on our way up while these miserable inbred 6 toed sugarbags, scrap the barrel for free agents.

It must if been like all there Christmases had come a once with us being relegated, and having a disinterested owner, only to find we've been brought out. It must really hurt to know there dreams are gonna be dashed again and our stay won't be long in the chumpionship.

Alf just remember the city is our, the city ours fuck off small heath the city is ours
CoE82
CoE82

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Tue May 31, 2016 7:07 pm

It is said that Dr. X and his Recon group have 40% mared share of the Smart City business sector in China. I found out that this sector is one of the things Chinese are "crazy" about and government is investing 152 billion £A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 226846862  if Recon has 40% marked share in this sector, this would make our good dr. X as one of the richest men on the planet. Wouldn`t it?  confused

"Smart Cities, an initiative of the national government, is another growth area for the tech & digital market over the next few years. By the year 2030, China will reach an urbanisation rate of 65% and will have 221 cities with a population greater than one million. Information technology is seen as playing a key role in helping to create the modern, energy efficient cities that are required to make this trend sustainable. The government has committed to investing £152bn in Smart City projects in China, with opportunities for foreign collaboration across a range of areas; including smart grid, sensors and monitoring, big data, cloud computing, e-Health, e-government, and so on"

http://www.cbbc.org/sectors/ict/
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:17 am

CoE82 wrote:

It seems our resident Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak bastard is still spouting shit, It must be depressing knowing that we will soon be back on our way up while these miserable inbred 6 toed sugarbags, scrap the barrel for free agents.

It must if been like all there Christmases had come a once with us being relegated, and having a disinterested owner, only to find we've been brought out. It must really hurt to know there dreams are gonna be dashed again and our stay won't be long in the chumpionship.

Alf just remember the city is our, the city ours fuck off small heath the city is ours

Very Happy

Judging by your lack of grammar, spelling and pointless aggression, I would like to nominate you in the new competition:
Moron-of-the-Month.

I claim you are Minnie Caldwell...

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 2 Margot+4

and if I win, I want my £5 to go to the Albert Tatlock Allotment Memorial Association.

Laughing
Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:30 am

Half of that is the world filter kicking in for various terms for our friends down in Small Heath.

Only half, mind.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next