The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Stan Collymore

+5
danclare82
UnclePanda
Boldfinger
Leafs1201
Trotters
9 posters

Go down

Stan Collymore Empty Stan Collymore

Post by Trotters Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:41 am

It seems he's very much a vegemite sort of person but he's properly stunned me on Twitter over the last 24 hours.

He's had a proper rant at the players on his radio show and has backed it up on Social Media, even going so far as tweeting a screenshot of a private conversation between himself and Lescott where Lescott has offered to settle their differences man to man!

Collymore has also slated the likes of Guzan, Richards and has gotten stuck into Bacuna again over being seen at an airport on one of those hoverboards.

Considering his performances for Villa - and he justifies them by saying at least they weren't relegated (well if everyone performed like you, Stan, they would have been!) - and considering his own lifestyle choices at the time, he really should be the last person to be levelling any criticism at this team, whether he's right or not.

A hoverboard around an airport is infinitely classier than a town bike around Cannock Chase.

Trotters
Trotters

Stan Collymore 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Stan Collymore Empty Re: Stan Collymore

Post by Trotters Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:53 am

Turns out the screenshot of the personal conversation was a grand setup. He quickly deleted it after knowing a few people should have got a screengrab...

Stan Collymore Screen%20Shot%202016-04-16%20at%206.25.06%20PM

...then tweeted this:

Stan Collymore Screen%20Shot%202016-04-16%20at%207.13.30%20PM

Fair play. lol!
Trotters
Trotters

Stan Collymore 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafs1201 Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:01 am

IMO no matter how bad Stan was for us he's Villa through and through and he's hurting just like any Villa fan is so for one I agree with his slamming of the players/club etc...
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

Stan Collymore 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:25 am

the phone was in my pocket ................ class lol!
Boldfinger

Stan Collymore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:30 am

I thought that was rather alright by Stan. And the phone in pocket bit is hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:40 am

Fair play to Stan. Ive got alot of respect for him, even if he does spout some crap sometimes! He has a lot of passion for Villa. Thats plain to see.
He admits he wasnt great for us, but that doesnt mean he cannot voice opinions. He is spot on with what he says.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Stan Collymore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:10 am

I think hes spot on. Yes he messed up his time with us but hes said what were all thinking and unlike us the players will and have seen the comments so fair play to him.
danclare82
danclare82

Stan Collymore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:49 am

yeah i quite like stan and he is villa through and through.

just a shame he wasnt as good for villa with a football as he is with his mouth.
Boldfinger

Stan Collymore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:50 am

I won't pretend to be an expert here, but wasn't Stan mentally ill when was with us? Like severly sick? If he was it's not really comparable to todays squad. These guys aren't sick, they just make crazy money and don't give two shits about the club.

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:58 am

Hugely talented player, one of the most naturally gifted I saw down VP but had massive mentality issues and largely wasted his God given talent, especially for us. I am sure he regrets that as he could have been a genuine legend like Ian Taylor, one of us living the dream but he messed up, who hasn't?

Comes across as a grade 1 tosspot working for a radio show that makes money winding up it's listeners into calling in on a premium rate number.

He is though a Holte Ender through and through and clearly loves the club with a passion and wants the same as all our fans, a successful Villa.

He's alright by me saying what he is saying as I think it is what most of us are thinking and at least he has the medium to get his voice heard. Rather him commenting on us that Gobby Cabbage!!
DelboyVilla

Stan Collymore 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:28 am

Luv it Stan, couldn't give a shit how bad he was or what he did before, or how he wasted his talent.

He's just doing the job he's being paid for now and doing it to a tee, just what his employers want. I listen sometimes and I cring, sometimes I laugh, I agree and disagree and sometimes I'm embarrassed for him, but right here, right now these bastards need calling out!

For the remainder of the season I want either..............

None of the pricks on the field, let the kids and some of the average Joe's play the season out and play FOOTBALL, atleast give us something to watch.

or

Play the pricks that deserve the abuse the most and lets fill that ground, abuse the fuk out of em. Line the streets around VP when they arrive and leave and bring fruit and veg, lets put them through the gallows like these lowlife robbing pricks deserve.

P.s........ reminder! Prick lescott drives a matt silver S600 AMG Coupe, Aim those tomatoes straight and true.

P.p.s............ Get the max on Moyes, I think its gonna happen.

4BetLite
4BetLite

Stan Collymore 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:15 am

I'm no fan of Collymore but he's spot on. Lescott et al can all get to fuck.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Stan Collymore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Craig Burley on ESPN lays into Lescott

http://es.pn/1NfvLB1

This is brilliant, exactly what most fans think as well.
achilles
achilles

Stan Collymore 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down