The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners

+5
Stratfordvilla
UnclePanda
4BetLite
NARLA24
achilles
9 posters

Go down

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners Empty Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners

Post by achilles Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners CfCBxXTWQAExD0g

Richards and Lescott again, Gestede up front with absolutely no width in the team, nothing changes!

I despair if this club will ever wake up!
achilles
achilles

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners Empty Re: Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners

Post by NARLA24 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:34 pm

Villa win, just got a feeling. I need beer and more medication
NARLA24
NARLA24

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners Empty Re: Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners

Post by achilles Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Forgot the Chelsea team:

Chelsea team v Aston Villa: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic (c), Miazga, Baba; Mikel, Fabregas; Pedro, Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy; Remy

Chelsea subs: Begovic, Jake Clarke-Salter, Matic, Oscar, Traore, Pato, Falcao.

which looks like a cup team to me... not taking us seriously then?
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:41 pm

guzan, westwood and Richards, not the best start from Black but hope he and they prove me wrong.

4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Well that is that really, we don't score goals let alone come from behind as well!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:35 pm

I just switched on to watch 5 min and get the score. First thing I notice is that we are essentially making the same defensive mistakes my local pub team does. I had a workout with them last night and it's EXACTLY the same mistakes AVFC does today. You gotta question how these players are in the EPL. It's absolutely fucking mindboggling. I simply can't fathom it.

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Joppe84 wrote: You gotta question how these players are in the EPL.

Give it 2 weeks. Literally.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Not watching any more, pathetic but we already knew that, against Chelsea reserves!

Two players have scored their 1st PL goals against us today, we are truly a giving club!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:11 pm

worst goalkeeper ever
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:18 pm

westwood worst shot taker ever................

loving the bacuna boo boys, champions league my arse
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:19 pm

djemba djemba and balaban would walk in to this team
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Just watched Brighton v Burnley, what a joy to watch two teams giving their all, great game to watch.

Hopefully they will both get promoted so Villa don't play them as we come nowhere near them in commitment alone!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stratfordvilla Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Hilarious today so bad I can't get angry - can't wait for Newcastle game we could relegate them again -they could be worse off than us next season .

Stratfordvilla

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:13 pm

Pathetic, just bloody pathetic.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Couldn't be arsed to start a match thread and shut it off at half time. I'm surprised it was only 4-0, just goes to show how shit Chelsea are. Laughing
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:38 pm

4BetLite wrote:djemba djemba and balaban would walk in to this team

WELL THAT SAYS IT ALL, COS ITS TRUE, even my granny could walk into this team and look brill. Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 1420239857
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:07 pm

I'm now thinking the best that could happen for the remaining matches would be for a large chunk of our reserves to take the places of the players who can no longer be arsed to play for the team. I still have hope for Cissokho, but replace the LB and RB and bring in Okore and Clark in the middle. Ayew and Gil alongside Gestede is Albert Enstein's definition of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Ayew's the only one I'd keep. Out of the rest of them, maybe keep Veretout and Gueye on the pitch but something drastic has to change. Richards and Lescott should never be allowed to dishonour our shirt ever again.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:10 am

Just got in and bothered to look at the score Laughing

What a complete joke of a football team they are. It's frankly disgraceful and they should all be highly ashamed of themselves.

The stain on the name of Aston Villa that this bunch of losers will leave will be darned hard to remove.

I can't believe i still read some people blaming our results on the poor managers we've had for not organising them properly lol!

Surely it's now blatantly clear that these players are simply crap at their jobs?! Thank the holy Lord that the imbeciles who went and bought them have gone...well largely at any rate! I still can't believe Reilly is still here as he surely had a big hand in it all.

Awful, awful footballers.

The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:31 am

32 matches. 22-62 goals.

We are amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:42 am

Joppe84 wrote:32 matches. 22-62 goals.

We are amazing.

You may need to look up the word "amazing"!  Wink Wink tongue tongue
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 am

I turned on MOTD once I knew I wouldn't get to see the Villa match (it's either first or last, never for the right reasons) and watched the Sunderland/West Brom one. The differences between Sunderland and their players' desire to try to win matches and our mostly hopeless team are remarkable. Sunderland are still in the relegation zone but like Norwich they're trying their hardest not to be. Our current team doesn't deserve to be in the PL.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Aston Villa Charlatans v Chelsea Pensioners 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down