The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Chairman speaks

+7
KMitch
Jae1411
mefromhere
ember
Boldfinger
avfc85
Saunders82
11 posters

Go down

The Chairman speaks Empty The Chairman speaks

Post by Saunders82 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Have you seen the piece on sky sports news from our new chairman, I'm absolutely gobsmaked, I cannot believe what i was hearing, we all know our club has problems but sticking your head up your arse while you look for them to fix is not the way to do it, GOD HELP US, COS THESE CLOWNS WONT.The Chairman speaks 1420239857 The Chairman speaks 1420239857 The Chairman speaks 1420239857
Saunders82
Saunders82

The Chairman speaks 2_star10

Back to top Go down

The Chairman speaks Empty Re: The Chairman speaks

Post by avfc85 Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:23 pm

It's so depressing listening to that man the final comment "business" this is what we have a group of money men who have no knowledge or love for the game our club will never move forward with Lerner and the Bank Managers running the helm.
avfc85
avfc85

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:40 pm

I watched the interview on avtv and was shocked how he states we are in the top 6 for spending in the last 10 years then goes on to how we spent £60 million in the summer so he won't go banging on Randy's door for large sums of money for transfers. He forgot to mention that we brought in £45 million in the summer through sales and Christ knows how many millions we have had brought in with sponsorship etc.
I hope he can find some magic for us but to me he seems like a yes man who is paid to strip our club so we are sustainable in the championship.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:04 pm

The man is a fuckwitted Lerner lickspittle. He comes off like a cross between Faulkner and Krulak, a corporate-speaking, weasel-wording, lying, spinning, duplicitous, platitude-spouting cnut with an ego like a Zeppelin.

Comical Ali meets David Brent meets Captain Mainwaring.

Where do they unearth these cocksuckers from and how do jokers like this ever get taken seriously enough to get any role with responsibility, let alone a role they have never done before? No
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:16 pm

If you get past the inability to speak the points made sense.

Not going to spend massively because chance is slim. Not going to say what the budget is this transfer window because prices would go up. Contracts have relegation clauses so may be able to keep a core of quality together next year.

Other than that he just looks stupid. Customers? Wasted money? Sherwood wasn't allowed to spend the money on who he wanted. Which he argued all along.

We could potentially have had a front 4 of adebayor, ayew, Townsend and Adama. That's not bad.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 am

The entire board can fuck off down a black hole. Not a fucking clue between them. I'm about done with this shambles
Jae1411

The Chairman speaks 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:22 am

Lol. My favorite bit was when he mentioned that we spent a lot of money last summer and didn't get any return on investment as his justification for not spending this month. What a load of shit. Not spending the amount necessary for a Premier League club for over 4 seasons prior, selling all our best players while not reinvesting in quality replacements, and appointing shit managers is why we're bottom of the table. Our summer signings, as a whole, aren't bad. The squad of players they joined wasn't up to par and neither was the charlatan of a manager we had leading them.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:28 am

ember wrote:The man is a fuckwitted Lerner lickspittle. He comes off like a cross between Faulkner and Krulak, a corporate-speaking, weasel-wording, lying, spinning, duplicitous, platitude-spouting cnut with an ego like a Zeppelin.

Comical Ali meets David Brent meets Captain Mainwaring.

Where do they unearth these cocksuckers from and how do jokers like this ever get taken seriously enough to get any role with responsibility, let alone a role they have never done before? No

Arguably the best thing I've read since Charlie Sheen was winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:05 am

Jae1411 wrote:The entire board can fuck off down a black hole. Not a fucking clue between them. I'm about done with this shambles

It would also seem that Fox and Hollis also have very different views on the way forward for AVFC.
smetro
smetro

The Chairman speaks 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Oh I don't know. Fox blames himself and Hollis blames him, too. lol!
Trotters
Trotters

The Chairman speaks 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm

NARLA24
NARLA24

The Chairman speaks 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Haven't read it all.....but

"the new website has been under development for 6 months"  - That better be f*****n amazin then.....
smetro
smetro

The Chairman speaks 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:59 pm

smetro wrote:

Haven't read it all.....but

"the new website has been under development for 6 months"  - That better be f*****n amazin then.....
We will have the best website in the Championship. Well done Fox& Co.
NARLA24
NARLA24

The Chairman speaks 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:06 pm

When you think it couldnt get worse this bunch of wankers that run our great club go one better, looks like they have pulled the plug on any transfer money UNBELIEVABLE, do they honestly think this team can come straight back up??????? even if they sign some players in the summer. This is what you get when you have money men with no football knowledge at the top, they have to balls to say the club has been mismanaged pointing the finger at everyone else but theirselves, I'm speechless!!!!! 🤦 🤦
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:03 am

Rumors circulating that Lerner is appointing his 18 year old son to the board. What a joke we've become.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:31 am

KMitch wrote:Rumors circulating that Lerner is appointing his 18 year old son to the board. What a joke we've become.
I actually find that impossible to believe. Doesn't mean it won't happen, of course, but it is the kind of thing a Russian oligarch, an oil-rich Bedouin or that silly fat spastic with the bad hair in Pyongyang would do.

If it happens I will be done with the club until it changes hands.  If fans allow that to happen they should hang their heads in shame. Not only should there be a total boycott on attending matches and spending even one penny on merchandise, the torches and pitchforks should come out and the entire executive should be lynched.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:20 am

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-rumour-mill-randy-10780635

Mat Kendrick is reporting the story, so it's very likely true...

I'm with you, ember. This is disgusting. It's one thing to introduce your 18 year old son to the business when times are good, but when we are in the middle of our lowest point in your tenure as our owner, it says all the wrong things to the supporters.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:52 am

If anything, that's Lerner giving the fans the finger. I hope we give this 18 year so much fucking stick and abuse he can't sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:52 am

If anything, that's Lerner giving the fans the finger. I hope we give this 18 year old so much fucking stick and abuse he can't sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Just heard on Sports Extra an interview with Hollis saying he 'wasn't going to waste a good crisis'!

What the f**k does that mean? 🤦
achilles
achilles

The Chairman speaks 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down