The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Green shoots (sign him up!}

4 posters

Go down

Green shoots (sign him up!} Empty Green shoots (sign him up!}

Post by big ming Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:03 am

I'm going to get slaughtered but, I see some positive signs. Too late to keep us up but ay least we are now able to last a full 90 minutes. If we had been only this fit and had two decent full backs right from the start, we would not be in this mess.

Well done Duverne in the short time you have been here.

I think we are also playing some more assured football under Garde overall. Stupid mistakes,most usually by Hutton or the stand-in left back are costing us game after game {coming in too narrow, missed tackles,piss poor passing etc}.

Perhaps Garde should consider blooding youngsters like Hepburn-Murphy now that our fate is pretty well sealed.It would probably be a waste of money to go for big money mercenaries in an attenpt to claw our way to safety.

Either way, we need to hit the Championship on a wave of confidence following a positive end to this nightmare season.
big ming

Green shoots (sign him up!} 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Green shoots (sign him up!} Empty Re: Green shoots (sign him up!}

Post by Dgrizzle7 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:07 am

big ming wrote:I'm going to get slaughtered but, I see some positive signs. Too late to keep us up but ay least we are now able to last a full 90 minutes. If we had been only this fit and had two decent full backs right from the start, we would not be in this mess.

Well done Duverne in the short time you have been here.

I think we are also playing some more assured football under Garde overall. Stupid mistakes,most usually by Hutton or the stand-in left back are costing us game after game {coming in too narrow, missed tackles,piss poor passing etc}.

Perhaps Garde should consider blooding youngsters like Hepburn-Murphy now that our fate is pretty well sealed.It would probably be a waste of money to go for big money mercenaries in an attenpt to claw our way to safety.

Either way, we need to hit the Championship on a wave of confidence following a positive end to this nightmare season.

agreed!
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Sorry but nope. Dead cat bounce.

We'll disappear ingloriously around the u bend like the turd we are.
Thinman
Thinman

Green shoots (sign him up!} 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:57 am

Blooding youngsters now would be disastrous. As much as I agree with the idea, they would be walking into a shocking team in the worst run of its history and circling the drain. More defeats would be inevitable and would destroy them mentally at such a young age. there couldn't in fact be a worse time to do this.
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down