The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Relegated already

+19
Terry Derry
EbeneezerGoode
The Utterer
Army villain
mefromhere
UnclePanda
ember
Villa_Dan
Dgrizzle7
Thinman
big ming
VillaBill
WendyOz
Rawlie
FoxyAV
villajk
avfc85
De Kuip
avfc forever
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Relegated already - Page 3 Empty Re: Relegated already

Post by Army villain Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:34 pm

We must have somebody in the reserves who can replace Richardson, also Hutton after today's performance, I do agree we need to keep the front 6 playing, that has been one of our main problems not playing the same team.
Army villain
Army villain

Relegated already - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:41 pm

UnclePanda wrote:
ember wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:We're relegated. It's done. We're not coming back from this.

No, you know we really aren't. We are still in the shit, obviously, but there are still plenty of points to play for and it's still possible. The ability is there - except in a couple of positions - and they showed a lot of fight. With better luck and less Clark/Richardson at the back and we can still escape.

and where are the points coming from? Our 1st realistic winnable game in ages was today. And we lost.
we will be lucky not to "beat" Derbys 11 point record at this rate

Pretty much this. When you don't beat Sunderland or Watford at home, then you're fucked

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:48 pm

For me we are gone, not literally of course but we are now approaching the point where we need to win half of our games to even have a chance... That would be the biggest turnaround ever in history i should imagine and i'm afraid i just can't see it.

We remain pathetic upfront porous at the back and average in midfield..exactly the things which cost us today.

Even a dramatic improvement wont save us from this position. We are now in the realm of fairy stories needed to survive.

The Utterer
The Utterer

Relegated already - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:56 pm

The days of having good reserves / kids are over. We are in deep trouble. I noticEd on H&V that a bloke called Clampy was being obnoxious against Damon GreEn's Dad. Things are getting tense but it is a pity that people can get away with being so objectionable.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Relegated already - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:12 am

Did you see Dave Woodhead have a go at someone for personally abusing Lerner? After the way that man has brought our club to its knees I think people have every right to be abusing him and thats whats best about this forum we are free to call a spade a sugarbag.

On relegation I think we are going down as there is no chance of an immediate transformation overnight to midtable form. I look forward to a local derby against Wolves and maybe even Walsall.
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:18 am

Woodhall still thinks he will be elected to sit on the board as fans rEp. I don't think he ever goes to a game.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:24 am

Dave Woodall??? Is he one of our 'celebrity' fans???

When Watford beat you at home without breaking sweat then the future is very our beloved manager!

Hutton and Richardson have always been liabilities on high wages.
DelboyVilla

Relegated already - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:30 am

For very 1st time in my life I'm actually mentally preparing myself (& my son) for the drop.

That's not to say I think it's all over. I still don't think we've played badly enough to only have 5 points so I don't think that too much needs to be changed - the only question is can the changes be made? For example, would Richards go out left? Can we attract decent players in Jan?. If they can then I think we have a chance.

The main problem for me is with two things you can't do anything about: luck & injuries. So far the Amavi loss has been big & we've been plagued by some bad slices of luck that have proved desicive in some games. If anything, it could be these factors that will take us down.

Still, disappointment aside - which comes from wanting my team to compete at the highest level - I'll support the club whatever position we find ourselves in.

Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:39 am

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:the only question is can the changes be made? For example, would Richards go out left?

Considering the hoo-ha about him playing central rather than on the right, I doubt this very much and to be honest if there is one thing that seems to be right about this team it's having him where he is.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:41 am

Well people (including the Beeb) seem to be saying it's one of the most unpredictable seasons ever - so who's for sticking a tenner on Villa staying up...?!

Relegated already - Page 3 50815218
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:49 am

Results at the weekend couldn't have worked out worse for us. Newcastle will get a boost from the lucky win against a pathetic Liverpool and Bournemouth with their whole team costing a third of what we spent on Gestede beat Chelsea.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3